UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4 - Travel

+17
Raphaelle Dubois
Dorian Gautier
Marchand Timothé
charlotte gerbaud
Carla
Melvyn
quentinniord
Laurène Coulombier
Lucas Rousseau
juliette baril
Lilou Landret
maxlévêque
romain.thillard
Valentin Verlaine
Yamine
thuel Isis
Hélaury noiraud
21 posters

Go down

Week 4 - Travel  Empty Week 4 - Travel

Post by Hélaury noiraud Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:00 pm

I love to travel ! I went to Italy, Germany, Spain, Corsica and lots of beautiful places in France. My dream would be to go to Perth, Australia or even Greece, these two countries intrigue me and make me want to discover them! However, I remain on my guard because Australia remains the country where all the dangerous animals are grouped together in one place.

Hélaury noiraud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Travel  Empty Re: Week 4 - Travel

Post by charlotte gerbaud Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:06 pm

I love to travel, I travel for 12 years in Corsica during the summer 1 me with my parents. It is a very interesting and beautiful island. She has all her stories. I go by boat and I go by car, not by plane, as a lot of people do.

charlotte gerbaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by thuel Isis Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:11 pm

Travelling is one of my greatest passions in life! I often travel with my family during school holidays. The last trip we made was to Greece, with beautiful beaches. I think traveling is a chance to discover new places and new cultures. I would very much like to take a trip to Africa because I have never visited this continent and it looks exotic.

thuel Isis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamine Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:26 pm

In my opinion, the people of my generation and the future generations are very lucky because travelling is accessible for us. There are many countries where only 10% of the population can travel with planes, especially in poor countries, it's a luxury.
Personally, one of my dreams is to travel to England, I just love that country even if I've never been to it. I'd really love to discover the English culture, especially the football culture of that country.

Yamine

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin Verlaine Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:10 pm

the subject of this week is travel. When I was little I often went to Spain during the summer holidays. Now that my brother is leaving to live in Grenoble, I go there quite often for the summer holidays and that of the town. When I will be older I would like to go to the United States to discover the environment

Valentin Verlaine

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by romain.thillard Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:57 pm

I didn't travel much, the only time I went to a country was to Spain in an ancient medieval town on the border. Otherwise I went to the Pyrenees, it's a beautiful place to ride a
bike. My dream would be to be able in the same year, to see the Tour de France in the Alps, the Giro d'Italia and the Tour of Spain. But the Tour of Great Britain must be a nice
race. I'd love to see the Grand Canyon as well. And plenty of other beautiful place.

romain.thillard

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by maxlévêque Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:34 pm

Traveling allows you to discover new people, landscapes and cultures.As far as I'm concerned, trips are way better when you share them with close relatives since you create memories with people you like.
Personally, I went to Spain, Portugal,Wales,Scotland and Switzerland.I feel privileged to have been allowed to be lucky enough to travel and I aim to visit Canada and USA.

maxlévêque

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilou Landret Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:19 pm

The topic of the week is travel. Personally, I have not had the opportunity to travel much in my life, but the trip attracts me more and more. Travelling is very important to me for our culture and also to discover new things. I aim to discover the most countries and cities by travelling the world after my studies.

Lilou Landret

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by juliette baril Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:35 pm

Traveling allows you to discover new cultures, new people, learn new languages. Traveling is a chance, not everyone has the means to leave their country. for my part I have already been to Italy and Spain during my college years and with my family I went to Spain and Sweden.
Later I would like to travel to other countries to discover something else.

juliette baril

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Rousseau Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:46 pm

Travel is good, i had the chance to travel in England, Corisca, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium during school trip or wuth my parents. The country that i want to visit the most is the Russia and Sates because this country fascinates me, especially Rusia because it's the origin of my bestfriend and i think it's a country very interesting.

Lucas Rousseau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurène Coulombier Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:01 pm

In my life I have had the chance to travel to Spain, Italy, Greece and Switzerland with my parents as well as England and Rome after school trips.
I love traveling, it's a very enriching experience because it allows us to deepen our knowledge of different cultures, to live new experiences and to meet new people.
Later, I would like to travel to islands like Guadeloupe, Reunion..

Laurène Coulombier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by quentinniord Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:53 am

In my life, I haven't made many travel to other countries but that doesn't stop me from thinking about it. I think the term travel can have the meaning of work (business travel) and the meaning of vacation. A travel is the best way to stop thinking about anything except having fun.

quentinniord

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvyn Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:14 pm

Traveling is the most important thing for me and the thing I want to do all year round. Unfortunately I have traveled very little outside of France except last year when with a friend we went to Mexico, to Cancún exactly. Traveling allows you to discover other cultures, different lifestyles and different landscapes and I love it. During the October holidays this year, with this same friend we are going to Casablanca. I can not wait.

Melvyn

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:56 pm

In my opinion it is important to travel across different countries because it allows you to discover new traditions, typical food or even new cultures. Travel allows to discover new populations and new landscapes. My wildest dream it is to travel to every country in the world. My favorite trip is to Cuba because my father’s family lives there.

Carla

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by charlotte gerbaud Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:11 pm

I love to travel, I travel for 12 years in Corsica during the summer 1 me with my parents. It is a very interesting and beautiful island. She has all her stories. I go by boat and I go by car, not by plane, as a lot of people do.

charlotte gerbaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchand Timothé Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:55 pm

In my life, I have had the opportunity to travel 3 times to Italy thanks to school trips, I have been to Venice, Rome, Turin and Naples. I also went to Spain with my family, but only by the border. I would like to visit many other countries when I am older to discover different cultures.

Marchand Timothé

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian Gautier Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:13 pm

My favorite travel it was in Guadeloupe even if I lost my top bayblade . We took the plane , we could see the ocean turquoise . We were quiet without noise . We were free , I went in Italia , in Spain , in Germany but Guadeloupe keep my favorite memories.

Dorian Gautier

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphaelle Dubois Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:38 pm

I like to travel a lot, like a lot of people I guess. But what attracts me the most in travel is to discover the culture of the people in the countries we visit. I have already gone to Spain and Italy, but the country I would like to visit the most is Japan, especially at the time of cherry blossoms… it must be beautiful!

Raphaelle Dubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Lemonnier Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:05 pm

In my life i have been in Spain, Italia, Germany, Japan, Guadeloupe, Martinique. I love all these destinations and I want to discover the United States, Australia, South Africa, Greece and many other countries.
Travelling is a great thing to discover new landscapes, new cultures and new people.

Paul Lemonnier

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas makan Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:26 pm

I would love to travel and do a sort of world tour, that's one of the projects I have. I am very interested in discovering the culture of different countries. However, I have little travel. I went to Spain, Italy, England. But most of my trips have been made thanks to football.

lucas makan

Back to top Go down

Post by axel drouillard Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:26 am

to travel you first need money. I traveled a little when I was little, with my parents, but since their separation, money remains the problem. Guadeloupe remains my best memory, but we don't need that to have a good time with his parents. I don't think I will travel again so soon but they will remain good memories.

axel drouillard

Back to top Go down

Post by arthur-robi Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:39 pm

I want to travel around the world in every part. I a have the chance to travel with my parents in Spain and Greece and It was very interesting because I like to discover a different culture. When I was in Greece I saw a lot of things very different of the France

arthur-robi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum