UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 - Food

+18
Lucas Rousseau
charlotte gerbaud
maxlévêque
Raphaelle Dubois
Dorian Peignon
quentinniord
Melvyn
thuel Isis
romain.thillard
Lilou Landret
juliette baril
Laurène Coulombier
Paul Lemonnier
Valentin Verlaine
lucas makan
Marchand Timothé
Carla
Hélaury noiraud
22 posters

Go down

Week 5 - Food  Empty Week 5 - Food

Post by Hélaury noiraud Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:44 pm

Love the food! food is not just a way of life but also a real pleasure for me. there are foods from several continents such as Italian, French, Asian and many more. Out of all the food my favorite is the desserts. Tiramisu is my favorite dessert, it's the best dessert in the world. it can be with red fruits, Speculoos, granola, whatever, I love them all! While traveling I discovered new foods like in Italy where I discovered the real taste of pizza, or that there is no such thing as Italian ice cream in Italy.

Hélaury noiraud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Food  Empty Re: Week 5 - Food

Post by Carla Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:59 pm

First of all food is something vital for every human and animals. It is important not to eat too fatty, too salty dans too sweet. Each country has its own food, sometimes with some speciality. This while I prefer the sweet food and more precisely the cakes composed of red fruits as well as the pancakes with Nutella

Carla

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchand Timothé Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:02 pm

I love food, I eat a lot a lot many times a day, my favorite meals are lasagna, all the pasta dishes, carbonara, bolognese etc, I love to eat eggs in the morning also it gives the peach. There are foods to be banned like mushrooms, it's really not good. I try to eat a lot but correctly otherwise I can gain weight quickly.

Marchand Timothé

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas makan Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:08 pm

I like to eat a lot, but with sports you have to be careful what you eat. Indeed, food is very important in sport, it is an integral part of the lifestyle of an athlete. Eat well, avoid injuries and boost performance.
Outside of sport, eating is fun, eating good things is so enjoyable.

lucas makan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin Verlaine Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:10 pm

This week's topic is food, in a way food means food. But when someone tells us food, we immediately think of eating in a fast food restaurant like burger king, Macdonald ... While its just means food so maybe eat healthy like vegetables or starches before straining.

Valentin Verlaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Lemonnier Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:14 pm

I really like to eat food and at the moment I am very, very hungry. Eat 5 fruits and vegetables a day!
Food is the best thing on my journey.

Paul Lemonnier

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurène Coulombier Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:26 pm

Food is really essential in everyday life.
The ideal is to eat 5 fruits and vegetables a day for good health and especially when practicing physical activity.
My favorite dish is paella, it's a traditional dish from the region of Valencia in Spain known around the world.
It is composed of saffron rice and vegetables cooked with different meats, sausage, shellfish and mussels.

I also love sushi, it is a traditional Japanese dish consisting of vinegar rice accompanied by raw fish; in addition to being delicious, it is a convivial dish to share with friends.

My favorite dessert is the chocolate brownie.

Laurène Coulombier

Back to top Go down

Post by juliette baril Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:39 pm

food is essential in life, especially when you are athletic, it is all the more important to be able to meet your needs in order to be more efficient. For this, it is necessary to have a balanced diet. But we must not deprive ourselves of it either, we can make small excesses. my favorite dish is the carbonara pasta with a flan for dessert.

juliette baril

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilou Landret Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:51 pm

I think like everyone else, I love food! Eating is a vital need for everyone, but for some, food can be more than just a need, it is a pleasure. All over the world, we are fortunate to be able to find all kinds of varied foods (fat, sweet, salty, healthy, Italian, etc.). That’s why everyone likes to eat.

Lilou Landret

Back to top Go down

Post by romain.thillard Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:17 am

Food is essential to life. It is often repeated that the ideal is to eat five fruits and vegetables a day. Like many, I love food (not spinach or zucchini.) My favorite dish is one of many but it's duck confis with fries. Even if a good barbecue with sausages or other and of course very good too. I don't like fast food quotes like Burger King for example. Food is something very important for everyone.

romain.thillard

Back to top Go down

Post by thuel Isis Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:55 am

One of my main defaults is greediness! I love food. I prefer sweet to savory, especially chocolate desserts. Usually I try to eat balanced by adding fruits and vegetables to my meals. However, I sometimes eat less healthy foods, such as pizzas, which are one of my favorite foods!

thuel Isis

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvyn Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:30 am

Food is life. I spend my days eating and with my roommate Axel, we can tell you that the fridge does not often stay full. When I traveled to Mexico or Morocco, I obviously tasted traditional food, what a delight !!

Melvyn

Back to top Go down

Post by quentinniord Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:08 pm

Food is something that serves to fuel life, food may have different specialties depending on the country but it is loved by all. Personally, I like to eat but I prefer to play sports

quentinniord

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Food  Empty WEEK 5: FOOD

Post by Dorian Peignon Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:51 am

food is important for health and in life. After a good sport, eating well is very important for our body. The food, "it's really good". Of course you have to eat properly to not gain too much weight.
Eating 5 fruits is also important for development.

Dorian Peignon

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphaelle Dubois Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:11 pm

Food is something very important to me like many people I think! I am a greedy person especially with sushi. But what I prefer about food is the moments we share together around it, with family or friends! I love cooking with my sister and my mom especially when we make pancakes it’s so good

Raphaelle Dubois

Back to top Go down

Post by maxlévêque Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:50 pm

Food is necessary to live.Indeed,you can't spend more than 3 days without it.Nonetheless, the food that you eat have impact on your body and so does on your health.It's really important to eat properly especially as sport's people but at the same time enjoying the flavour of what you eat is important since it will make you happy about your diet in order to thrive it.

maxlévêque

Back to top Go down

Post by charlotte gerbaud Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:28 pm

what to say about food, except that it is something essential in our life. Food is more or less good depending on what we eat. In fact, there is a good food like vegetables, meat or other (it is advisable to eat 5 fruits and vegetables per day) while there are less good foods, which is to eat in moderation such as sweet or too salty foods or fast food

charlotte gerbaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Rousseau Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:10 pm

The food is the best think created in the universe, after the gym of course. I love food, especially tacos, japanese restaurant ( because it's at will ) and "les pâtes aux chorizo de Davaï" a specially created by me, Laurene love this dish. In addition, the food it's obligatory to live, it's for this which food it's very important ( and for the mass gain ).

Lucas Rousseau

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian Gautier Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:20 am

The food is essential for living, there are many different food and speciality of the cities or of the countries. My favorite food, I don't eat it often because not good for me it's the raclette. I like meat and fish but not vegetables.

Dorian Gautier

Back to top Go down

Post by axel drouillard Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:45 pm

eating is one of my favorite things to do, but I also like to sleep. in general i prefer to eat fast food like burger king, mc do, kfc ... for example. but it makes you fat and is not good for your health if you eat too much. But I like it .

axel drouillard

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamine Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:14 pm

For every human being, eating is an important thing, but something more important is to eat well, the right way. A good nutrition is a balanced nutrition, especially for people that practice a lot of sport like students in STAPS first year licence.
I know it's not alwas done (for me also), but everyone must eat 5 fruits or vegetables a day.

Yamine

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by arthur-robi Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:46 pm

For being alive, it recommanded to eat every day.

arthur-robi

Lucas Rousseau likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down