UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My movie is Gladiator

Go down

My movie is Gladiator Empty My movie is Gladiator

Post by acrosnie Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:26 pm

I’m going to speak about Gladiator. The story takes place in the Antiquity. Maximus is a military commander, who is brave and faithful of emperor, Marcus Aurelius. The emperor remarks his courage, his strength during his fight. The emperor wants only Maximus obtains the power and became the new emperor. But Maximus often dreams of his wife and his son, and he wants stop his career to see again his family. Nevertheless, the emperor’s son, Commodus, learns this news. Accordingly, Commodus killed his father and gives the order to kill Maximus. He escapes but his wife and his son are assassinated. Then, he became slave and he’s sold to be a gladiator. He beats ennemy after ennemy in the arena. At the end, Maximus confronts the new emperor but unfortunately they are killing after a big fight in front of a public.
This movie came out in 2000, the principal actor is Russel Crowe and it’s a movie of Ridley Scott. I love it because he is touching.

acrosnie

Back to top Go down