UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My favorite movie

Go down

My favorite movie Empty My favorite movie

Post by jclautour Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:34 pm

My favorite movie is Usual suspect. Is a German-American film directed by Bryan Singer and released in 1995. The film follows the examination by Kujan agent with a small crippled thief named Verbal Kint.
This is one of only two survivors of a massacre on the eve dockside cargo in the port of Los Angeles.
Through many flashbacks, Kint tells the complex chain of events that involved him and four other thugs in this mysterious affair behind which would be the legendary criminal Keyser Soze.
One night in the port of San Pedro, California, the explosion of a cargo made thirty dead. There 's only two survivors: a Hungarian sailor severely burned and a little lame scammer New York.
While Hungarian is sent to the hospital, the lame, Roger "Verbal" Kint is questioned by the police and an officer of the New York Customs Dave Kujan.
He will then tell a strange story where he and four other bandits, meeting by chance, will be handled by a legendary criminal Keyser Soze.
In New York, police arrested five gangsters, Keaton, Kint, Mac Manus, Fenster and Hockney anonymously reported and known for its services, suspected of embezzling a weapons truck.
Released, the five men combine, rob New York taxis, then fly to Los Angeles where their receiver Redfoot offers them another matter.
But it ends up in the blood of the contested Texas jeweler.
Redfoot admit that in fact the orders come from English Kobayashi, itself subject to a mysterious Keyser Sose, who thought to bring them into the police station, because each of them owed him money.
 To settle this debt, SOSE asked to destroy a boat full of cocaine.
A deadly shootout with explosion killed a part of the band.

The purpose of criminal operations is to be part of a legend of the crime that forced five thugs going to pay a very dangerous task.
Those who survive may share spoils of $ 91 million.
What is the strength of this film is first the high quality of his script. From the beginning, we are stuck with the story and our interest never wanes. The structure is clever.
We are stuck with these thugs 5 (Verbal, Keaton, McMannus, Fenster and Hockney) and their adventure.
But soon, the plot becomes more complex. It should miss no picture, no line of dialogue. Each hazard encountered by our anti-hero 5 leads to another which leads itself to another.
  It is a construction in Russian dolls. One has the impression that you understand everything from the start but in fact, the more we advance, the more is lost and the story turns out to be something other than it seemed at first.

jclautour

Back to top Go down