UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My favorite movie

Go down

My favorite movie Empty My favorite movie

Post by Clément Vincent Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:57 am

My favorite movie is real steel, released in 2011 by Shawn Levy. It is the Charlie Kenton storie's, who is a former boxer. It takes place in a immediate future where the boxer are replaced by robots to avoid the violence between humans. The protagonist wins his life with robots fights, but he wins just what to survive. The storie begin when he receives that his ex-wife is dead, and he obtain the nurse of his child, called Max, for the holidays, this child that Charlie hasn't news until some years. This one has to team up,relucantly, whith his child to make fights. What pleases me very much in this movie is the relation between the dad and his child, at the beginning they can't see each other, but they're relation become increasingly very strong during all the movie, at the end they become inseperable. I find this relation of the relation so moving and it makes all the interest of this movie, it's because that, that i love this movie.

Clément Vincent

Back to top Go down