UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite movie

Go down

Favourite movie Empty Favourite movie

Post by Jessy MILCENT Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:18 am

I'm going to tell you what is my favourite movie.
For me my best movie that i've never watched is Pearl Harbor.
This movie take place during the world war 2 between the japonease and the United states of America.
It's almost a description of the surprise attack to pearl harbor by japonease air force. in fact three hundred japonease planes attack Pearl Harbor because it's a big naval base with many american ships and planes.
So the 7 november 1942 this is the beginning of the pacific war. This is my favourite movie because i like history during the world war 2 and i like planes. In fact on this movie we can see the "spitfire" of the royal air force, the best planes during worlod war 2 because it's an English plane Very Happy , the "zero" of japonease air force with is torpille and the Amercian "Mustang".
I also like the principal actor who his Ben AFFLECK, he is a great american pilot.
But really i like the medic girls who are on the movie because they are saving many lives during the attack of Pearl Harbor or maybe because they are beautifull women.
I think that my teacher believe on the second option Laughing .
To finish it's also my favourite movie because i'm with planes since my born because of my father who has worked to French Air Force.
So if you like explosion and air fighters you can Watch this movie. Bye.

Jessy MILCENT

Back to top Go down