UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite movie: Savages

Go down

Favorite movie: Savages Empty Favorite movie: Savages

Post by Maxence Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm

My favorite movie is savages, an Oliver Stone film, or, for readers, the homonymous novel by Don Wislow. The movie is 2012 american film.
The story takes place in Laguna Beach, California, where lives a couple to three composed by Ben, Shon and "O". (for Ophélia)
Shon, a former Navy SEAL, advantage of its mission in Afghanistan to import the best weed seeds.
Ben is a university graduated in business and botany (necessarily, makes a good alchemy). He also executed many humanitarian missions in Africa or Asia.
O lives with them and form a couple to three.
Ben and Shon have set up a sophisticated business: Ben is in love plants. He knows how to heal with ganja, and make profit (who donated during these humanitarian missions). "This is 99% of the cases. The last poucent is the Shon's case".
The movie is precisely focused on this last percent. A Mexican cartel is interested in their business. The two mains character refused the mexican offer, who decides to kinapped the only thing that Ben and Shon care about: O.

I let you appreciate the end of the movie
I love that film because, it's not a boring movie. It's another kind, an other way of mind, and especially, an other end.. (and also besause it speaks about magical medecine)

Maxence

Back to top Go down