UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sport: my passion since I was young :)

2 posters

Go down

Sport: my passion since I was young :) Empty Sport: my passion since I was young :)

Post by Laetitia Duminy Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:13 pm

Hello everybody ! Smile

Since I was a little girl I always play sports. In fact, at the beginning, I was used to climbing on trees with my older brother. As my parents were afraid (because we liked climbing hight but we had no protections ^^') they decided to cut trees Sad and registered both of us in sports clubs. First of all I played judo, tennis, and badminton but I realized that didn't like individual competition so I decided to stop these sports and tried to play basketball.

It was a revelation Very Happy I really love this sport with its collective values and now it is the 12th year which I practise Basketball . This year I play in the second regional championship and my team occupies today the 4th place. This week we have no game because it was the refereeing's week but next week we will play against the team of Pouzioux. We really hope to win but we know that it will be very difficult because we lost of about 20 points in the first leg.

So I will tell you next week the results of this game!

Have a nice day Very Happy

Laetitia Duminy

Back to top Go down

Sport: my passion since I was young :) Empty Re: Sport: my passion since I was young :)

Post by Laetitia Duminy Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:49 am

Hey everybody ! Smile

As I told you last week end, I played Basket Ball with my team this Sunday against the team of Pouzioux . But I made a mistake: actually, we lost 41-79 in the first leg. I’m correcting it because this week ,we lost 65-47. So it isn’t cool because we lost but it’s better than last time because the gap is less important so that proves we improve.
It was a very difficult game. We were only 7 in my team against a complete team of 10. Our opponents were very strong. They made beautiful passes. They all ran very quickly . The whole team made during 40 minutes a great individual defense so we lost many balls. I’m happy to play against this kind of team because I think it’s necessary if we want to progress.
Next week we will play at home against Saint Maixent. We will normally win because we are now in a higher place in the ranking but the game isn’t beforehand played ! We know everything could happen so we have to be ready to play a hard game and highly motivated.

See you next week !

Have a nice day ! Very Happy

Laetitia Duminy

Back to top Go down

Sport: my passion since I was young :) Empty Re: Sport: my passion since I was young :)

Post by Admin Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:29 pm

Good luck this weekend.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Laetitia Duminy Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:05 pm

Hey everybody !! Very Happy

This week was pretty good for the Club of Nouaillé Basket. In fact, only 2 teams lost and all of the 7 others won, like us !
We won 60-46 against Saint Maixent ! Very Happy But the final score didn’t reflect the game .
I say that because if we just look the final gap we can believe that we dominated all the game but it’s wrong. In fact we made this gap during the 5 last minutes because their best player (number Cool was forced to leave the ground when she committed her 5st individual foul. It was wonderful for us as she was very strong (she had a very good dribble and a beautiful shoot) and she was the only good point guard of her team. So when she left the ground we decided to make a big defence on the other point guard and that’s why we won many balls and managed to make 14 points of gap Wink . During the rest of the game , we just led of 3 or 5 points.

Next week we will play on Sunday in Deux Sèvres against Argenton. It is bad luck for me because my birthday is Saturday and I won’t be able to make a big party this night because we will play the next day. In the first leg we won 52-42 but it was at home so we know that it could be a difficult game that why we have to be in good shape ^^

Have a nice day !

Laetitia Duminy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laetitia Duminy Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:09 pm

Sorry I made a mistake, I would write number 8 not this smiley Cool

Laetitia Duminy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:27 pm

Laetitia Duminy wrote:Sorry I made a mistake, I would write number 8  not this smiley Cool  

Basketball

Happy birthday for Saturday.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Laetitia Duminy Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:40 am

Thank you Cox ! Very Happy

Hey everybody !

This week end was pretty good as well.. Saturday night , I went with my little brother to see a basketball game Nouaillé DF1 (our departmental team) against ASPTT. They won about 20 points ! Thanks to Lola who marked 6 three points Very Happy

The next day I played with my team against Argenton. We had one hour and a half of road with a lot of bends so it was an awful journey Mad . Besides, when we arrived in their gymnasium, we were shocked by the cold. In fact they had only heating in the changing rooms. So we made a big warm-up to warm us and be ready to play.

During nearly the whole match, we dominated Argenton of about 10 points. But at the end, we almost lost the match. In fact we made an awful last quarter Neutral . At one minute left, they succeeded to have one more point than us so we were very affraid. Fortunately in this last minute we made a very hard defence and Jessica (a right forward of my team) scored a three point ! So we won the match about 2 little points but we won cheers

Now we have no game during one month because it is holidays time, so I don’t know what I will speak about next week Rolling Eyes . Maybe NBA ?

Have a nice week ! Smile

Laetitia Duminy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down