UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you think of the last episod of...

+9
Mathilde L
mguyader
Alex Lasserre
MisterSTAPS
CamilaCristanchoDuque
Manon.C
Eloïse B
Gaëlle
Laure
13 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What did you think of the last episod of... - Page 3 Empty Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Gaëlle Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:05 pm

Maybe someday I'll give a shot...

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

What did you think of the last episod of... - Page 3 Empty Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Admin Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:15 am

Watched the 3rd Westworld episode last night. This series is very interesting. Anyone else watching it?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:30 pm

Admin wrote:Watched the 3rd Westworld episode last night. This series is very interesting. Anyone else watching it?

Having only me watching, isn't enough for you John ?

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:21 pm

gaelle.vasse wrote:
Admin wrote:Watched the 3rd Westworld episode last night. This series is very interesting. Anyone else watching it?

Having only me watching, isn't enough for you John ?

There is no such sentence with Gaelle and only in it. Laughing

So who do you think is/are the "bad guy" (s).

I've changed my mind after each episode so far.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:38 pm

Who thé bad Guy is in Westworld ?:

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:33 pm

gaelle.vasse wrote:
Who thé bad Guy is in Westworld ?:

bad guy:

Not really sure why so many of the guests are spending so much money just to have sex with robots either. I'm pretty sure they could have the same sex with robots/real people in the real world much more cheaply. I can understand how they'd be interested in spending so much to live out a fantasy (maybe involving some sex) as a gunslinger in the old west but I think it'd have to be less easy to kill the robots and being shot by another guest or a robot should entail some penalty like in certain video games nowadays otherwise guests could simply go through the town shooting everyone and spoiling "quest" scenarios for other guests.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:13 pm

Admin wrote:I think it'd have to be less easy to kill the robots and being shot by another guest or a robot should entail some penalty like in certain video games nowadays

I agree there should be something like that, but the problem would be that you'll have "good" and "bad" guest with a system of penalty...
They should have clone robots they can send if one disappears like that, while they are fixing the main robot they can send a substitute so that other guests quest isn't disturb.

And I don"t think a guest can kill another guest in the game. They only can be hurt an feel a bit of pain.
Maybe the solution is that when you kill someone in the game you feel a bit of pain each time like a small electrocution, it can stop some people, but for the craziest it can increase the mass murder madness.

I have another question for you : do you think it's better for the robots to forget every day and start fresh in the morning, or to have some (or full) memories ?

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:43 pm

gaelle.vasse wrote:
Admin wrote:I think it'd have to be less easy to kill the robots and being shot by another guest or a robot should entail some penalty like in certain video games nowadays

I agree there should be something like that, but the problem would be that you'll have "good" and "bad" guest with a system of penalty...
They should have clone robots they can send if one disappears like that, while they are fixing the main robot they can send a substitute so that other guests quest isn't disturb.

And I don"t think a guest can kill another guest in the game. They only can be hurt an feel a bit of pain.
Maybe the solution is that when you kill someone in the game you feel a bit of pain each time like a small electrocution, it can stop some people, but for the craziest it can increase the mass murder madness.

I have another question for you : do you think it's better for the robots to forget every day and start fresh in the morning, or to have some (or full) memories ?

Memories would be the best way to go but given that they have a storyline that isn't practical. If they remembered that they're going to be raped after watching their family members killed I think they'd go crazy. So memory till the end of the storyline and then wiping seems the correct solution.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:14 pm

I agree, but even if they are some robots it's difficult not to attach yourself to one character and wish for her or his freedom...

(PS : why are Laure and everyone not speeking in the forum anymore ? Surprised )

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:29 pm

gaelle.vasse wrote:I agree, but even if they are some robots it's difficult not to attach yourself to one character and wish for her or his freedom...

(PS : why are Laure and everyone not speeking in the forum anymore ? Surprised )

I think that they are very busy with CEPE work. Even our inspiring posts can't motivate them. Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:36 pm

Laure have to come here, we have south to speak about !

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:31 pm

gaelle.vasse wrote:Laure have to come here, we have  south to speak about !

I'll give them a hard time when I see them on Thursday. Maybe they think that english is an "easy" mark so they're concentrating on other subjects.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:11 am

So I'm up to date with Westworld - the episodes are getting better and better. The black prostitute (is that less offensive than whore?) did get her episode as I thought and it looks like she's in for a bigger role in future episodes. I enjoyed the latest episode

eps5:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:31 pm

Hey, I'm back!!! I haven't watch a lot of TV shows in the past two weeks. Do you think I could watch and like your Bad guy show? I started Mr Robot but even though I like it very much, it makes me sad, it's too dark, so I don't know if I'll keep watching it...

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:09 pm

Laure I think you might like Westworld, it's à bit bloody and violent some time, but the story is really interesting !

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:32 pm

Westworld ep5:

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:16 pm

HTGAWM EP6:

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:35 pm

Htgawm ep6:

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:45 pm

He is not my cup of tea either but he was funny and if you make me laugh, I'm half way... anyway

EP6:

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde L Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:42 pm

How cool ! I didn't know this serie few minutes ago but I watched the teaser, and what can I say ... It looks like very interesting and strange at the same time. It reminds me Minority Report, The Truman Show, Hannibal Lecter, Game of Throne and some other great film references. Looks very amazing with big story, I will watch it !  Very Happy
Thank you John

Mathilde L

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:01 pm

I'm up to eps5 and it's only got better and better each episode so far.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:22 am

Laure wrote:He is not my cup of tea either but he was funny and if you make me laugh, I'm half way... anyway

EP6:

EP7:

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:19 pm

Laure wrote:He is not my cup of tea either but he was funny and if you make me laugh, I'm half way... anyway

EP6:
I hate her too, hope she'll die ! haha

Laure wrote:
EP7:

htgawm ep 7:

For you John
westworld ep6:

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvatore VENNETTILLI Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:43 am

at the moment i watch only one series : Dragon Ball Super !
And it's so f****** good !
here's the last episode : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u-lt02VhkU
And the preview for the one of sunday : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRlmiP0udO4

the beginning of the series was not of a good quality. the animation was quite cheap and it was the same story than in the movies (ressurection of F, battle of gods). Then there's a new arc with a tornament between 2 universe. Now we are watching the battle between Zamasu and the sayajin from earth. Zamasu is a god that wants to create a "beautiful world by gods for gods" as he says. The thing is this is all happening in a different time line. It's the futur of Trunks, where the cyborg 17 and 18 have destroyed the entire world. But he comes back to past once again. Well i won't tell everything !
So far i love it and the animation became much better. And with the new game Dragon ball Xenoverse 2 i can't wait to play all those characters and kick some asses online ha ah

The last espisode now : was a bit slow at the start but Zamasu felt like a overpowered god. He was acting like it saying "you don't deserve to even touch me". The technique he uses made me think of the "susano" from naruto (from Sasuke and the uchiwa clan in fact). But he's badass and makes Goku and Vegeta wants to fight until the very end even if he destroys them because of he's superior power.

Sunday is the day of the new episode, number 66. Where Vegeto is back !! With the Super sayan Blue form i look forward to seeing it ^^

Salvatore VENNETTILLI

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:30 am

gaelle.vasse wrote:

EP6:
I hate her too, hope she'll die ! haha

Laure wrote:
EP7:

htgawm ep 7:

I almost don't want to see the next episod because I don't want Connor to die... But my hope is that it would be too easy, and I trust this show, they will surprise us!!

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next