UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group A Discussion topic 2

+17
Mateo Leger
Armand Gin
Antoine CHABOT
Morgan Landry
Nina Delagrange
Thomasbellin
Ines Horeau
Adrien ROY
ROUGIER17
RADON Mathias
Quentin Carre
BOUILLON Paul
Laura Rochette--Guitton
Pannetier Jérémy
Nicolas Lionnais
Aurélien Lechevalier
Admin
21 posters

Go down

Group A Discussion topic 2 Empty Group A Discussion topic 2

Post by Admin Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:44 pm

Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité is the motto of France. How much does it reflect the France that you know? Minimum of 50 words.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group A Discussion topic 2 Empty Re: Group A Discussion topic 2

Post by Aurélien Lechevalier Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:12 pm

Hi Mister Cox,

Today, I will talk about the motto of France "Liberté, égalité, Fraternité". For my part, I think the motto is well respected. Indeed, the French state helps the poorest and the emigrants. In addition, gender equality is present in everyday life, for example women have the right to vote. In France we have freedom of expression which is not the case in some countries.

See you soon

Aurélien Lechevalier

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Lionnais Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:26 pm

I will talk about the french motto « liberté,égalité,fraternité ». For me, this motto reflects the values of France. They are precious for the French but some of its values are sometimes no representative of France. While the French government is doing what it can to put in place plans against poverty, but too many people are still homeless or dies of cold. Maybe also things to say about the equality of man and woman. Beyond that, this motto reflects France!
On France there are lots of liberties as expression...

Nicolas Lionnais

Back to top Go down

Post by Pannetier Jérémy Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:57 pm

Since I was born, the motto ‘’Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité’’ hasn’t changed. For me, this represent the values of our country, the France. We had to respect and support her. The three aspects of this motto need to be applicated and being as possible at the same level in the time to conserve the application of this motto. The things that I see the most is about the liberty that gives us the France against different countries, so we had to be proud of the people who fight for this in the past.

Pannetier Jérémy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Rochette--Guitton Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:43 pm

Today, i'm going to talk about the french motto « Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité ». These are simple words but there are strong. I can’t say if these words reflect exactly the France of today, but the country tries to approach it. And the inequalities in France are not so great compared to other countries.

Laura Rochette--Guitton

Back to top Go down

Post by BOUILLON Paul Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:59 am

Hello !
So today I will speak the motto of France "Liberté, égalité, fraternité". I don't think that all is good in France but this words are not respected everyday. The inequalities in France are present evryvere and the liberty have so many definition. And it's the same for the "fraternité". Today, each person have his definition.

BOUILLON Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin Carre Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:50 pm

Hello John,

Today the solidarity between the french people is not always present because for example when we see someone in the street who don’t have a house we don’t stop to give him some money. Moreover, we are no longer free to express ourselves freely, for example to express a religious idea without exposing ourselves to forms of violence. For finish we are not all equal because some are favored, allow themselves things that are not allowed

Quentin Carre

Back to top Go down

Group A Discussion topic 2 Empty homework

Post by RADON Mathias Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:42 pm

Hi Mister,
This motto exist since 5th Republic of France. I think this motto reflects the democraty idea. "Liberté" is people are free to do what they want but they must follow the law. It's not total liberty but it's normal because if there aren't law, it's anarchy. "Egalité" is equality between everybody. Since few years, equality have been advanced with Women right to vote. "Fraternité" is moral part of this motto. Fraternity is the idea to help every people in needing.

RADON Mathias

Back to top Go down

Post by ROUGIER17 Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:14 pm

Liberty, Egality, Fraternity ! A beautifull motto no ? But i think with not verity. But in a perfect socity it’s importants words. In fact, all people need to be free about acts, thinking and other caracters. All people should have same law. All people need to be Line a brother and sister. But it’s impossible be cause the citizens are not always in accord with this valors. This motto is just for make a good exemple about his citizens but its not an affirmation of fact.

ROUGIER17

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien ROY Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:39 pm

Hello John !

Today I will talk about the motto of France : "Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité". I think this motto reflects in part our country because France is the country of the Human's Right. Moreover, this country had an economic system which put on the solidarity. But there are also some inegalities about the luck of success because it depends of our social and economic situation so the word "Egalities" can be the center of some reflexions.

See you tomorrow.

Adrien ROY

Back to top Go down

Post by Ines Horeau Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:14 pm

Hi John.
Today we are going to talk about the most beautiful French phrase "liberty, equality, fraternity". These three words together represent France.
In France, we are free for our beliefs, our sexual orientations. We are all equal before the law (poor, rich, man, woman). And fraternity because in the French nation we are all brothers which incites us to defend and protect our nation and our brothers

Ines Horeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomasbellin Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:30 pm

Hello John, I will talk about to the french motto « liberté,égalité,fraternité ». For me, this motto reflects the values of France destinated to be inculcate at the France population because in france the majority part of the population are free this is why France are a representation of liberty. But nevertheless, many disparities persist even today between the various social classes of the French population as for example the peoples who didn't have a roof. Thus it marks a sort of contrast between the values which France would like to inculcate and the reality.

Thomasbellin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Delagrange Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:31 pm

Hi mister.
Today we will reflect around the phrase "freedom, equality, fraternity". For my part, I think it's the most beautiful French phrase, however we can emit negative waves for a few words like freedom do not forget that it stops there or that of others begins. For equality, are we all really equal? And for fraternity, we all feel that sense of belonging in us? I'm not so sure unfortunately...

Nina Delagrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:38 pm

Hello Johny,
I'm going to talk to you about the France's motto "Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité". Freedom, is what we can do from the moment it isn't forbidden by the government's laws, equality is what makes us equals to the law and fraternity means we're all "one big familly".
See ya Smile

Morgan Landry

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine CHABOT Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:03 am

Hi
Today i am going to talk about the french motto liberté égalité fraternité. I think it's à very good reference because french people are free. Nevertheless, everybody are not equal. People dont from same social class and are not equal. But for the fraternity french people are together against life problem.

Antoine CHABOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Armand Gin Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:18 am

Hello,
Dealing with the subject of the French motto, liberté égalité fraternité, It was created in 1789 during the French Revolution, this motto is very strange because the social ladder is very difficult to climb above all. During this summer, we won the World Cup and we saw the face of a France wicg is together, I'm proud of our country which is better than England Wink I recoved my password so I'll be able to do my homework now !

Armand Gin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo Leger Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:47 am

Hi, today i’m going to talk about the motto of France
The Liberty in France is represented by the liberty of religion or the freedom to think. It’s not a veritable liberty, like they presented his.
The equality is represented with the equality about the right, they want to present an equality enter women and men, but this is complicated with the salary for example. The traternity is represented by the mix of religions in France.

Mateo Leger

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin SOUQUE--LOPES Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:49 am

During the French Revolution, "Freedom, Equality, Fraternity" is one of the many currencies invoked. In a speech on the organization of national guards, Robespierre advocates, in December 1790, that the words "Le Peuple Français" and "Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité" be inscribed on the uniforms and flags, but his project is not not adopted Twisted Evil

Valentin SOUQUE--LOPES

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisch Rémy Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:14 pm

Hi John,
Sorry about the delay, i was sick.

So the topic is about the motto of France. I think its three big words who describe France. Unfortunately they aren’t the only ones... A lot of people try to keep theses values real but they forget others values as respect, mutual aid. That’s really sad.

See you later.

Bisch Rémy

Back to top Go down

Post by lilian Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:29 pm

Today, I will talk about freedom, equality and fraternity, which is the motto of France. I think that freedom is a relative word because we can not be totally free. In addition, the idea of ​​equality is not true, because no one is equal in France, the rich have more rights than nothing, men are more paid than women ... I dare not even talk about fraternity.

lilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Armand Gin Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:03 am

Hi John, the life in angouleme isn't bad for me but this is not paradise. I used to live near La Rochelle so the hobbies are different, like surfing, swimming, beach volley. The central town is quiet good. But angouleme is way better than soulac by the way.. Wink

Armand Gin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucile.baptiste Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:28 pm

Hi mister,
"Liberté,Egalité,Fraternité" is french motto. For me, this motto reflects the values of France. But I prefer talk about equality, for exemple men/women equality. For to start the womens have a job. But of more, they have to do the cleaninnnng to... More seriously, the womens have pay lesser that mens. Why?

lucile.baptiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down