UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 topic - Summer

+28
BEGUE simon
grammont.theo
djibril17
Vince Lepine
Gaëtan Debien
sriffa01
Nathan Raveraud
VINIANE Méline
Enzo Bourgeaux
emma bony
Clementrodrigues
Fusiller Simon
Océane Martin
Gaspard Pouzin
Marcuccini Luigi
Gaël
Nicolas Jakow
Hugo Seugnet
Sandro Appiotti
Benjamin BACARIA
Antoine PERAUD
Pitat
Ribault Geoffrey
LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen
TAMANG Andréas
Benjamin Paultes
LéoG
Admin
32 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 1 topic - Summer Empty Week 1 topic - Summer

Post by Admin Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:41 am

What did you do? What was the best moment and the worst moment?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 1 topic - Summer Empty Re: Week 1 topic - Summer

Post by LéoG Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:57 pm

During these holidays, I worked during a month and a week in a laid-back. I picked up some apples, and tied up some trees so they could grow right and have some nice apples. I then returned to football on July 31st. I did not go on holidays because of the training, but I was able to go 4 or 5 weekends with my family, but also with my girlfriend. We went to Royan and Lacanau. The worst time I had have a big headache with my girlfriend, but rapidelly forgotten by a restaurant head to head with seen on the beach, followed by a nice walk next to the sea, and you know the following ... It was the best moment of this holiday.

LéoG

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Paultes Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:30 pm

During my holidays, I worked for 1 month in the vineyards and 2 weeks in a bottling plant in Cognac
I had the chance to go to Venice with my family, and I went to Toulouse and Andorra with my friends
The best moments of my holydays were the trip to Venice and the partys with my friends and the bad times were the day after the partys a little too alcoholic or there was no question of procrastinating

Benjamin Paultes

Back to top Go down

Post by TAMANG Andréas Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:58 pm

It wasn't holidays for me in my opinion because i was working 6 day a week like server but it was a good experience for me and I'm happy to have a better CV, I also find a job for all the year the week end so I can't be very mad.
I ws going in BLACK OUT also and drink alcohol when I had a rest day after.
I don't have good or bad moment.

TAMANG Andréas

Back to top Go down

Post by LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:08 pm

This summer, I was a summer camp leader. In July, I went to Aveyron where the theme of the stay was "sport camps". Then in August, I went to London for two weeks with teenagers. We lived in a host families. It was so good and I managed to understand English and especially to speak from time to time English, and they understood me!

My best time of the summer was my stay in london with the teens, it was the first time i went there and i loved it. My worst moment was when my manager of stay in Aveyron left and the whole animation team to cry because we were all nervous.

LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribault Geoffrey Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:03 pm

Firstly I started working in the vines at the beginning of May. It was a repetitive job because I had to make the same task for seven hours each day and during six weeks. At least I was not under pressure because the grapevine branches did not grow much and then we worked at our pace. Fortunately, I didn't work under the heatwave because I stopped working one week before. HOWEVER when you have to wake up at 5 AM to start working at 6 AM and when you see a rainy or even a stormy weather, you look depressed and annoyed Sad. So I guess, this summer work was propably the worst thing that happened during my holidays but it remains a good way to earn money without staying indoors.
Then, I went to Paris to visit the city and to go shopping (I already went to Paris several times before). We stayed only 2 days and it was clearly enough.
Finally, the best memory was a family party with my mother's cousins. Thus, I met for the first time some of my distant cousins and we shared funny moments, especially when you push them in the water when they are on the riverbank or during a canoe trip. (I live in a water-mill)

Ribault Geoffrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitat Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:00 pm

I was working in intersport during 3 months in the back side. I didn't have to talk and meet the customers. I was a little bit sad because I like the contact with people.
So for me, the worst moment was my relationship with my associate because she was bipolar she could be kind but two second after that she could be like Cruella in the 101 dalmatiens.
The best moment was for me when my friends came see me in the intersport without telling me and when I was going next to Paris to see my best friend for urbex.

Pitat

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine PERAUD Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:18 am

This summer i was full axed on tennis. First, during july i helped my coach with paths between places of tournaments, and i also gave tennis lessons. I particularly coached a player who restarted tennis this year. It was very cool and instructive and i saw many improvements in his tennis style.
During the second part of the holidays i went in Normandie, exactly in Villerville, near from Honfleur, and i made tournaments with my coach and another tenniswoman.
My worst moments were the physics moments on the morning (but after i was happy to accept mentally that).
My best moment is when i met my girlfriend.

Antoine PERAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin BACARIA Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:33 am

During hollidays, I worked in leclerc cognac with Luigi it was very dificult because we must wake up at 4am all days without the day of god. The only thing i did during this period was to sleep and work. My only comfort was a competition with luigi to do the best employee of the month and to be loved by my boss it was a great duel but finally I won the pride of my boss whereas luigi was the king of others colleagues. This experience on work world make me feel confident I will work to do what i want to my future.

Benjamin BACARIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandro Appiotti Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:40 am

I'm going to start with the worst moment of my summer, in reality it was not really bad, I worked two weeks in the Vines with my two friends Hugo and Nathan. One day it was raining and the others there is 35 degree...
After this experience I work two weeks in a restaurant and it was really more fun...
And when I finished to work it was full hollydays for me.. I disfrute a lot 3 weeks in La Rochelle, with my friends and after with my family. After I'm going to see my family in the south of France...
In first I went to Marseille with two friends for a week, it was incredible, a lot of sun, a lot of beach and a lot of women... A paradise for you
I went to Angouleme for one week, I went to footbal training and after this I come back to Marseille with all my family for disfrute 10 days, it was holidays fantastics, I take a lot of pleasure

Sandro Appiotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Seugnet Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:43 pm

during this summer I worked in a supermarket two month from june to july to earn a lot of money but I'm still not rich. I think I'll have to work again next summer. Then during the month of august, I wanted to see my friends and do Nothing. The first two months were the least interesting, but the third, was the best, I went to Hossegor for two weeks, the first with my girlfirend, and the second with my parents. This is a beautiful place to surf, but I don't know how to surf so I tanned a little on the beach.

Hugo Seugnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Jakow Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:21 pm

Hi John, this summer I went to Garorock festival in Marmande during 3 days ! It was very nice, I saw a lot of great artist like Vald, Roméo Elvis, Alpha Wann, PLk, Vladimir Cauchemar... It was incredible, I was with my friends in a camping, we drank a lot of alcohol and we met a lot of girls Wink
In fact it was a big party during 3 days ! It was very hot but it was a not big problem because it was the vacation ! I will come back next summer it's sure !
Well, i think when I was at work with a huge sun, it was probably 45 degrees, I manipulated a big jackhammer, It was very difficult, surely the worst day of my summer.

Nicolas Jakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaël Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:51 pm

The worst time this summer was when I worked in a interimaire box where I had to do road signs during construction…..
Then for 1.5 months I worked in a center with children where we went to the pool every morning and in the afternoon I had to take care of the sports activities. The weekend I saw my friends from Bordeaux and we were partying.
Finally, the best part was when I resumed rugby training at the beginning of August.

Gaël

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcuccini Luigi Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:04 pm

During hollidays, i firstly stayed in my city, to enjoy my family before my brother leave us to take his exams in Paris. After some weeks, i used to be volunteer at the blues Cognac festival that was one of the better experiences of my life! However i should work few days after the end of the festival in Leclerc Cognac where Benjamin was already working. It was the worst moment of my hollidays because this last one made me start a routine that included only sleeping and working.

Marcuccini Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaspard Pouzin Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:14 pm

Hi John Cox, this summer I worked in carrefour during two month. I was cashier, this job was very boring but also speed. This summer i went beach with my friends to played volley ball and surfed in royan or ile de ré but those summer i worked also in melon marcol occured two days because it was very dificult and exhausting so I stoped my contract, she wasn't glad. Finally I won 2k, so it's cool

Gaspard Pouzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Océane Martin Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:18 pm

Hi! This summer I worked in Intermarché, in Aigrefeuille, next to La Rochelle. That wasn't the best summer of my life, because I'm didn't left in holidays (don't worry, I make up for it with next holidays in Tunisie, in october). But I won money, and that, is very important! So, when I didn't worked, I went to the beach, the swimming pool, to the gym, and of course I maintain my basketball, with one hour per day. Also, I went to the fire station, because there is a lot of interventions the summer for us, firefighter (thanks tourists).

Océane Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fusiller Simon Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:59 am

This summer, I worked in a Leclerc factory. I have prepared pallets on which I put boxes of bottles of alcohol so that these pallets are distributed in all leclerc stores in the region. My worst memory was getting up at 4 am every morning and getting to bed early. I still went to festival some weekend and enjoy my family.

Fusiller Simon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementrodrigues Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:06 pm

During my summer holidays, I work in a luxury wood manufacturing plant in Chasseneuil-sur-Bonnieure for 3 months. I got back in early August and spent the day playing on the PlayStation and watching the series

Sent from Topic'it App
Clementrodrigues
Clementrodrigues

Back to top Go down

Post by emma bony Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:18 pm

During my holidays, i worked to home of a swimming pool. My job was to sell tickets, cash money and give he currency when it was necessary. I enjoyed working this summer because there was a good atmohsphere and i worked whit my brother. The most unpleasant things that happened to us were due to people's behavior because the pool was open at 2 pm but when we had not done our check registrer or the lifeguard had not arrived yet we opened a little late, people were banging on the door and showing us their Watch. The best moment was when the lifeguard throw my brother at the water. However, i am not able to go on holidays.

emma bony

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo Bourgeaux Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:12 pm

During those 4 months of holidays, i had time to do a lot of things. First, i went to Paris for two weeks with a friend, i rediscovered our capital city cause my last travel at it was at my 10th birthday. Then, i worked for 1 month and a half in order to have some pocket money. I finally spent it during the rest of the summer. More, I left the continent for two weeks cause i travelled in Corsica at the end of the holidays. It was clearly the best moment of the summer for me! The worst was when i worked, it was hard because of the hours. I finally remember one thing of the summer, it went too fast ! See you next year

Enzo Bourgeaux

Back to top Go down

Post by VINIANE Méline Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:09 pm

this summer I worked tow and a half months on the beach as lifeguards (voluntary firefighter). during the first part of the summer I was on the royan sector, and in july / august, i was on the island of re, in the north at "saint clement des baleines". I did not have a holidays because I worked all summer to get my money off the ground for a future trip to Australia next summer. The best moments were my days off and the worst were sometimes very long days in the work but I thought it was for a fantastic project so it was worth it.

VINIANE Méline

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Raveraud Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:20 pm

This summer I worked in the vineyards for one mouth. Then I spend the rest of my holidays with my family and hanging out with my friends. I went to Perpignan with my family during the heat waves so it's was hard to sleep with the warmth but we were able to enjoy the freshness of the beaches during the day. The best moment of my holidays were when I go to the lunapark with my friends it was very fun!

Nathan Raveraud

Back to top Go down

Post by sriffa01 Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:47 pm

This summer I worked in animation in Surgères and Airefeuille. I was showing a sport for the children who had between ten and fourteen years old. After that I did it all over again a rugby with Surgères, this seson We would like save our place in federal 2. Finally if I had to keep a moment of my holiday this is my trip to the Portugal.

sriffa01

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëtan Debien Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:42 pm

During my holidays, I worked to Ernest. It's a famous ice-cream in La Rochelle. It's was so long but this is a way to realize a dream. I want to go Japan. Furthermore, I bought many objects to progress and to improve my juggle like a camera, new balls or new juggling club. And, this money able to go in juggling convention to progress.

Gaëtan Debien

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince Lepine Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:22 am

I have work a lot in this summer and i don't have make a lot of things in this summer. My best moment was when i have seen a very old friends in the beginning of the summer. My worst moment was when i have cut my knee in a party and the very long time in the urgency.

Hugo Ventura :
The worst moment during my hollydays was sunday morning. Yes it was, after saturday night, work with the sun, i don't recommand. I think that my best moment in this summer itwas in Ré island one day and one party with my girl friend and the pouletos crew.

Vince Lepine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next