UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 subject - a summer story!

+24
robin sellier
DEVAINE Jules
Julia
Olivier
Maéva De Sousa
valentin.faydel
amélie Reutenauer
Elisa VINCENT
léa.tallon
Nina Brissonnet
Anthonin Garnier
Morgane piaugeard
clara ernesto
Pierre JEUDI
Sarah LAVIGNON NASRI
Dorian MIMAUD
Gaëtan GARCIA
Vigié Alexis
Mathilde Donguy
corantin E
Marc Monot
Vadim Cano
Romain HUMBERT
Admin
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 1 subject - a summer story! Empty Week 1 subject - a summer story!

Post by Admin Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:44 am

For this first week I want you to write about something interesting that you did during the summer. At least 50 words.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 1 subject - a summer story! Empty A summer story by Romain Humbert

Post by Romain HUMBERT Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:33 pm

I’ve been in Normandy with my parents and my big brother. We were a bit bored with my brother. Therefore we decided, in the night, to visit the city where we were stayed and we found an old house which looked abandoned, so we decided to visit this one. However, we just had the time to put one foot in the house when we saw a very awful dog, who maybe reached 3.5 feet, who run to bit us. So we run away the house as fast as possible and we never came back to this house during all our holidays.

Romain HUMBERT

Mathilde Donguy, Marc Monot, Vadim Cano and corantin E like this post

Back to top Go down

Week 1 subject - a summer story! Empty A summer story (sad observation) by vadim (topic 1)

Post by Vadim Cano Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:20 pm

During this summer i was been running everyday day at 6 on the morning in the nature, with some horses. After my run everytime when i have retake my breath near of many horses i tried to give them affection because their look so lonely in their "jail" .At the beginning they were nervous like it was afraid by the human and i was shocked because their comportement show the type of relationship they have with the humans. With the time horses was habituated to me, now when i pass near they come to me naturally. I see like an exchange of trust a link and i never find them betwenn humans

Vadim Cano

Mathilde Donguy, Romain HUMBERT, Marc Monot and corantin E like this post

Back to top Go down

Week 1 subject - a summer story! Empty Re: Week 1 subject - a summer story!

Post by Marc Monot Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:38 pm

Jaws (summer story by Marc Monot TD5)

I've been in Capbreton this summer. I was been surfing every day when the tide and the waves are cool for me : so downward Tide with medium waves (1meter to 1,5 meter).
One day, I think on the middle of august, I was on my surf and I saw a strange form on the see. I was surprised. 5 seconds later I saw a fin. Affrayed about that I return to the beach.
5 min later, I saw a lifeguard with a bleu shark from 1meter on his hand; so it was the strange form on the see with me. The Lifeguard wasn't scared, he go on the see with this shark and let him go. It was a good experience to see a real shark near to me, and now I Know bleu shark are inoffensive for human. The nature is very beautiful and we must take care about hit.

Marc Monot

Mathilde Donguy, Romain HUMBERT and corantin E like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by corantin E Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:10 pm

During this summer, i have not done interesting thing.
I went in La Rochelle to play basket ball with my friends again and again, in spite of heat. I was playing video game for hours in my house.
Moreover, i have passed a week in my grandparents.
With my parents, i went in Angoulème to prepare my return to school.

corantin E

Mathilde Donguy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde Donguy Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:22 pm

During this rather special summer vacation, my parents, sisters and I went to Savoie with the rest of my family that I had not seen for 6 months because of the confinement. Many tourists had chosen the same destination as us. During this holiday, we made a hike from the Col des Montets to Chamonix where we could see marmots and chamois that we unfortunately could not approach because they were too fearful and we did not want to scare them. This hike in the middle of nature was a real “breath of fresh air” in a purely wild setting.

Mathilde Donguy

Back to top Go down

Week 1 subject - a summer story! Empty A SUMMER STORY BY VIGIE ALEXIS

Post by Vigié Alexis Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:59 pm

During this holiday, I worked the whole month of August in a hypermarket in La Rochelle, in this one I did shelf stocker from 5:30 am to 10:00 am on Monday to Friday and from 5:30 to 11:00 am on Saturday. It was for me the first time I worked for a boss, my first real job and I was really happy to see what the real world of work is, but also that it's not easy every day especially with th absence of some colleague that must be filled or even the problems of delicery of goods.

Vigié Alexis

corantin E likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 1 subject - a summer story! Empty A summer story

Post by Gaëtan GARCIA Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:39 am

I spent my whole holidays in Angoulême. Indeed I couldn't go to the seaside with my family because I had something else planned for this summer. By joining the rugby team in Angoulême we had to be there on July the 1st. Thus I began trainings which were quite intensive. I didn't have much personal freetimes because I
used to train two hours in the morning and an hour and half in the afternoon. The staff gave us one week of holidays which allowed me to came back home. Luckily I found a job in a factory during this week. Thanks to it I earned some money to enjoy my holidays.
I really enjoyed this summer because I was never bored because I spent most of my time with my teammates.

Gaëtan GARCIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian MIMAUD Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:40 am

During the summer holidays, I was going to the pyrenees with my father my sisters and my grand mother. If we were going to the pyrenees it was because with my father we love the cycle. We made a goal who was to do three collars in four days. The first day with my father we made the collar of aspin. The next day we made the collar of tourmalet who did seventeen kilometers since saint marie de campan at seven point five percent, I did this collar in one hour and forty eight minutes. On the top of this collar I got a diploma. After this two days I made a break day because it was hard to repeat this effort. For the last day we made the aubisque to pass by the soulor, this collar was during thirty kilometers but it was less hard.
The next year we go to alpes.

Dorian MIMAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:47 am

Collar = part of shirt
Col here is "pass"
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah LAVIGNON NASRI Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:44 pm

During my summer hollidays, I went in Paris in order to visit my family. It was the sales, and I really like shopping !! So I asked my big cousin to take me a mall, "Créteil Soleil". It was the biggest mall I had never seen ! In fact, it's Paris... It was hot, in addition with masks it was hard. I entered all types of stores : clothes, shoes, sport, cosmetic, perfumes,... my cousin, Adel, and my little brother, Naël, were forced to follow me... They were bored of waiting for me, especially when I went to the dressing room... Poor boys !
At the end of the day, they told me : "It was the worst day of my life." Adel added : "You are the only girl that I will have accompanied shopping, too bad for my future wife !"

Sarah LAVIGNON NASRI

Back to top Go down

Week 1 subject - a summer story! Empty Summer story

Post by Pierre JEUDI Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:49 pm

During the month of July, I went to the CERS in Capbreton to finish my cruciate ligament rehabilitation. After these two weeks, I was able to resume fullfull training at the Angouleme rugby club. As result of that we had a week's cut where i went to Brittany with my family for our probable last vacation all together. We played volleyball on the beach and eat a lot of pancakes.

Pierre JEUDI

Back to top Go down

Post by clara ernesto Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:44 pm

I did a lot of things this summer with 6 months of vacation .. during the confinement I did a lot of manual work (especially painting in my house and gardening), I did a lot of sport, I ran twice a week in the forest next to my house. During the summer holidays I went to Poitiers in my grandmother's castle with my boyfriend (still titouan bouloy 😜), also to La Rochelle at his house. To finish I went to Arcachon for my birthday (I went to Aqualand).

clara ernesto

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgane piaugeard Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:43 am

During this holidays, I Worked the whole month of july and august as a lifeguard in the Island Of oleron with the firefighters (sdis 17) . My poste for this summer it was matha and vert bois .
It was my first summer job , I liked this job , because days are never the same and there are a good ambiance between the lifeguards and the contact with people . During my season I did intervention like: traumas  , stable wounds, discomfort etc...
We did sport like : Co and runing , cycling and swimming .
I worked every days exept friday , it was my day off , My working hours was 10h30 am to 7h00 pm.
I really liked this season, that’s why I would do it again a another season next year .

Morgane piaugeard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthonin Garnier Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:56 pm

During the holidays, I went to paris to see my godfather. I was able to visit many places such as the chateaux of Versaille, the Saint Denis basilica or the Stade de France. I was also able to spend time with my cousins ​​when we visited the city of Chartres at night, many buildings like the cathedral were illuminated. It was wonderful. What I preferred during my stay when we had an escape game where we were on a desert island and we had 1 hour to alert the emergency services.

Anthonin Garnier

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Brissonnet Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:18 pm

During the summer I worked in my equestrian center, my job consisted of feeding the horses and ponies, cleaning their boxes, cleaning all the stables, and I supervised pony rides for children aged 2 to 10 years. This is the third season we've been doing there.
At the end of the summer I went with my parents for a few days to St Jean de Luz, we walked around the city a lot, we were in Spain, and we went to the beach in Hendaye.

Nina Brissonnet

Back to top Go down

Week 1 subject - a summer story! Empty A summer story! by Tallon Léa

Post by léa.tallon Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:16 pm

At first I didn’t know what to say "interesting", then I thought, "It’s true I didn’t do much on my vacation, except save an entire city from a zombie attack, bring a tiger back to the zoo who came to have fun with my cat and make pancakes." ; little things that aren’t very interesting, basically... I finally found something, I didn’t say it was interesting but I have nothing else!

So this summer, my parents and I remodeled our kitchen. We live in an old farm so the house is old. We have planned modernization works for the end of the year but a little touch of novelty in the kitchen was needed! So we got rid of everything, washed, sanded and put beautiful blue scotch all over the furniture. Then we painted in light grey all the furniture and all the edges in dark grey. I admit that at first I thought to myself "shit, we screwed up... it’s super ugly!". I started to regret my old wooden kitchen of brown color obviously not yellow purple stripes. And then with time ( 3 days ) it seemed less ugly to me. Well, now I even pay more attention to it, except for the big traces of paint on the ceiling. Yes, because since we’re redoing the ceiling and it’s going to be a little lower, we decided that we don’t have to put on duct tape or even pay attention. It doesn’t help to find the kitchen beautiful, I admit.

This is a very interesting life!

Tallon Léa  :)   ( <--- It’s a smiley face, Mr Cox ...)

léa.tallon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 1 subject - a summer story! Empty a part of my summer

Post by Elisa VINCENT Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:46 am

During this summer I teached  lessons of french at a little boy, he had ten years, that was my summer job. I worked four days a week with this guys at Les Mathes.
On this summer I also traveled in Croatia with my mother and my brother for see my croatian family, i spended two week at this country. First we went on the island havr, then to Split (to see my family) and for finished this travel we went on the island brac.
This summer I also surfing a lot on oleron island during the day and at the sunset, it was amazing !

Elisa VINCENT

Back to top Go down

Post by amélie Reutenauer Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:34 pm

During my summer holidays, I left several times in Week end, a first on the island of Oléron and a second at the Mathes with my friends where we enjoyed the beach and the swimming pool. I left a third time but this time with my family in Touraine, we visited the cities of Tours and Amboise. I closed my summer with my birthday and with my move to Angoulême

amélie Reutenauer

Back to top Go down

Week 1 subject - a summer story! Empty A SUMMER STORY

Post by valentin.faydel Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:06 pm

During this summer i'm going with my familly and friends of my parents in brittany in a camping for two weeks. This camping offers somme sport activities. With this all children can occupe the vacation. But there were a probleme... Two weeks before i've made a sprain at my right ankle. So for this two weeks I've just do kayk and archery and I couldn't do basket ball or hand ball... I were so sad to see every one play sport without me.

valentin.faydel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maéva De Sousa Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:50 pm

during my holiday I worked on week-end on the markets on the île d’Oleron. During the month of july I went camping in Soulac sur Mer with my boyfriend. I also celebrated several birthday during these summer holiday, it was so cool! during the month of august I went to see my grand parents in Dax and we went for a walk in saint sebastien, in hossegor and seignosse. To end these holidays, at the end of august I celebrate my birthday with all my family.

Maéva De Sousa

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivier Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:45 pm

Everydays in august, i’m going in POITIERS to go to see my mother in the hospital. She did a brain accident and she is in a coma.
It allowed me to create stronger bonds with my family. I know this test is difficult but i never imagined this would happen to us.
This is not very fun but...sorry...it's the summer that I spent.

Olivier

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:59 pm

during the holidays, I worked with my father as a bricklayer. I made some money. I spent most of my time with my boyfriend and we also worked with my dad. but we have also been to the beach, to the tree climbing ... the holidays lasted a long time but they were not perfect: -covid-19 has affected the world a lot. -There were family problems .. however we must remember the good times and continue a new adventure in staps.

Julia

Back to top Go down

Post by DEVAINE Jules Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:02 am

This summer holidays during one month I rented cars. I worked for a company called AVIS, my job was to answer the phone to take reservations, I was making the estimates, I cleaned the cars who sometimes was very dirty and and I gave the keys to the clients. I worked from Monday to Friday, 7 hours per days so 35 hours per weeks. And on weekends I would go see my friends and we would party. I admit it was a difficult summer.

DEVAINE Jules

Back to top Go down

Post by robin sellier Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:13 pm

Admin wrote:For this first week I want you to write about something interesting that you did during the summer. At least 50 words.

During this summer i practiced a lot of sport. Especialy running and playing basketball. Also i played video games and made many top1 on Warzone. I stayed in Angouleme all the summer execpt 2 or 3 weekend where i went to the beach in royan and bayonne. I enjoyed these weekend so much.

robin sellier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next