UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 topic. Tv Series

+28
Grandidier lilian
Charlie vieira
DONNARY Louis
Adrien PLANET
Louis XVI
Petit Valentin
Marion Gilet
Naomi ARSIVAUD
julien blay
Mila Bodin
Mathis Hayet
moreau julien
Mateo Zientek
nicolasrenaudon
victor bouveret
Maria Caulot
Corentin FAITY
Jason-dmt
Valentin Delias
Tom Régnier
Florian Brédif
Julien DAVID
Léo Meirinhos
diogocalheirosantamarinha
PELLADEAUD Kilian
Julien Causeur
RDebarre
Admin
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 2 topic. Tv Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 2 topic. Tv Series

Post by DONNARY Louis Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:38 am

since Netflix came out, I'm looking at a lot more series than before. I watch different types of series, it can go from science fiction to romantic by going to the comic, I have no preferential criteria. My favorite series was arrow but getting to season five was too repetitive so now I love it more and look at it more. Not long ago I watched Riverdale and the fact that this series is about young people who are the same age as us made me think about many things including the meaning of life.

DONNARY Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie vieira Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:32 am

I really like series and movies, I watch shows almost every night. but the last serie I saw is Elite a spanish series on netflix. this series happens in a school of rich, where nothing goes as planned. There are a lot of different people and so many problems.
people are wrong between her, this series is good because there is suspense. so it's a good serie!!

Charlie vieira

Back to top Go down

Post by Grandidier lilian Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:50 pm

I do not watch series. Really no, that does not interest me. I would therefore advise to watch entertainment programs such as "love is in the meadow", "the best pastry chef", "boss incognito", "nightmare in the kitchen", it's a series of sorts :-)

Grandidier lilian

Back to top Go down

Post by R naceri Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:28 am

I watch a show called Arrow and I recommend it, it’s a show that gets the adrenaline going and it’s pretty fun. Unfortunately, I watch it in French and not in the VO.

R naceri

Back to top Go down

Post by Léoauguin Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:08 pm

I would have loved to talk about film or TV series, but unfortunately i don't have electricity because i live in a cave in St Michel

Léoauguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Seguin Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:02 pm

Hello John, I just watched one TV serie which was Game of Thrones, and i liked it very much because there was a lot of epicness. I heard about a lot of other series, like "La casa de papel", "the walking dead"... but it is time-consuming to watch TV-series, so i didn't whatch others. And i wathed it in VO...STFR

Hugo Seguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Bourit Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:16 pm

I always watch in VO bacause to me it is way better than VF : most of the time, the emotions of the characters are more accurate in VO and jokes are not well translated in VF. This aspect can make a good VO show terrible in VF. (I'm thinking about Rick and Morty or Southpark.)
I prefer movies over series because those last ones are, most of the time, very long to watch. For exemple, Peacky Blinders. Great show, awesome acting and scenario but damn it its too long. When I finished the 5th season, I couldn't remember precisely the episodes of season 1.

There's a few movies I'd like to share :

- La Haine ; an awesome french movie, where we follow 3 guys living in the suburban of Paris. The acting is incredible, both funny and dramatic.

- Three Billboards ; a american drama, lots of emotions and the scenario is out of this world.

- Le garçon et la bête ; a japanese animation movie about a relationship between a young boy and his adoptive father.

I don't want to spoil you those 3 awesome movies, so I won't write more about them. But I highly recommand them.

Benjamin Bourit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2