UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 subject Accidents

+18
Fichot Timothé
Nathael Michelon
magat
Arthur MARCHAU
Antoine Renoux
léatramblé
Sasha Bosman
LORENZI Emma
Audrey Roudier Naud
chloé robin
maevabraud17200
Théo Riberaud
Julien Asselin
gbillaud
Hugo Wannepain
Dupas Maxime
Zoe GALEA
Admin
22 posters

Go down

Week 3 subject Accidents Empty Week 3 subject Accidents

Post by Admin Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:26 am

stories about an accident you were in or saw ....
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 3 subject Accidents Empty Re: Week 3 subject Accidents

Post by Zoe GALEA Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:56 am

Hey,
My dad built an adventure parc in 2006 near to La Rochelle called "VertigoParc". It was always my free-time place so I passed lot of time climbing, playing and discovering the forest.
When I was 10 years old, my dad organize a party in his parc. There was a climb wall of 8 meters. When everybody was eating, I decided to go climbing alone so I forgot to control my belay by an adult and began to climb. I climbed to the top and began the lowering. After 2 meters, the musquetton unhooked and I fell violently on the ground from a height of about 6 meters. My parents scared to death come to me and took me from their arm.
Error no? Imagine if I had a lesion on the vertebral column? Finally, more fear than harm. I had got just some scratches on my face but not very grave. I still spent the day at the hospital, in case. My mother just had to control if I stay good during the night. What pressure for her!
After the event, my dad decided that I had to go back on the wall quickly after the accident so that I do not remain traumatized. What a good reflex, the proof is that i continue climbing again today!

Zoe GALEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Dupas Maxime Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:43 pm

Hello !
My accident happened when I was in college, at the time I had a motorcycle.
I arrived a "bit" fast in a bend and I fell... result of the operation a broken homoplate !

Dupas Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Wannepain Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:46 pm

When I was a child at the end of kindergarten there was an organized carnival. There was a tree in the middle of the yard and I remember I slipped near that tree when I wanted to join my parents at a table and I went to the bathroom of the school in order to clean my knee and my pants. Second time I always wanted to see my parents and I slipped again at the same place. Go to the bathroom. Clean. Third try. I slipped aaaaagain. And I saw my knee. My mother drove me to the hospital with a friend's car. Now I have a beautiful scar still visible.

Hugo Wannepain

Back to top Go down

Post by gbillaud Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:08 pm

Hi!
The accidents of the road since 1970 have greatly decrease up to 2019 thanks to the sensibillisation and the signboards that have become strongly consolidated. On the one hand, the safety of the vehicles is much greater than before and, on the other hand, the automatic radar technology has upset everything. Fixed radars installed in different European countries alone lead to a decrease in mortality of about 20%, and mobile radars generate an even greater decrease. On the other hand, it is confirmed that speed is the major element of mortality.

gbillaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Asselin Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:06 pm

Hi !
I had only one accident, it was when I was in college.
We drove with my father and then we got inside by a person who had grilled a stop!
Fortunately, the person stopped, and he and my father started to get confused. And in the end, they made a statement.

Julien Asselin

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo Riberaud Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:01 pm

Hi !
I have never had an accident but I have already seen. I was in my car, my parents go drop me at school when suddenly, at a traffic light, a motorcyclist had failed to brake properly and slide along the road for several meters. Fortunately, there was no injury and we went to see if everything was fine.

Théo Riberaud

Back to top Go down

Post by maevabraud17200 Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:20 pm

Hello,
We were invited to a friend's house in Meschers 5 years ago. It was my father who was driving whith my mother in front and my brother and sister beside me behind. On the road that we usually take, a car coming from across the road began to roll on our way to us in the opposite direction. My father had the good habit of turning the steering wheel to skid on the side and avoid it. It was the car that was in front of us that took it. She rolled over and fell into the lake next door. It was shocking, but fortunately no one died. The men who ran into the car opposite had his two daughters on board and had drunk a lot of alcohol. He fell asleep at the wheel. People hit by their car that ended up in the lake were shoked and had "thankfully" only bruises. Personally, i think i was Lucky whith my family and it makes you think about drinking and driving. This stuffed person could have left the lives of others who had not asked for anything.

maevabraud17200

Back to top Go down

Post by chloé robin Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:36 pm

There is on years now, i went on a bike ride with my boyfriend when i hurt a root.
I ride a rice bike since approximately 4 years and i usually go to La Tremblade, a beautiful place in charente maritime. This day, it was in august, there was a lot of tourism and it was verry hot.
We were almost there, we were driving fast when suddenly my wheel slipped on a tree root. I feel very violently, i was bleeding at the elbow, hip, arm and ankle. I was very afraid and luckily my bike had nothing !!!

chloé robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Roudier Naud Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:24 pm

Hello,
I never had an accident.
But had to have for example in Bordeaux, I was 7 years old, I was holding my mom's hand, we were going to cross the road while the little guy was red, the car arrived at the same time, my mom backed me but I let go of her hand and I ran and made a big dance jump to narrow the car. cheers

Last edited by Audrey Roudier Naud on Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Audrey Roudier Naud

Back to top Go down

Post by LORENZI Emma Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:32 pm

Last year, my mom drove me to Saintes because I needed to take a train. We were late so despite the fact that it was raining, she drove faster than usually. But, in a roundabout, the car slided and we did an aquaplaning. The car finished upside down in the roundabout but fortunatly we were safe (and I missed my train..).

LORENZI Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Bosman Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:35 pm

When i was 8 or probably 9 years old, I witnessed a terrible accident ! A lego Star Wars spaceship from the rebellion was doing a recognition in my bedroom, but suddently, a TIE hunter came from nowhere. An incredible fight begun between these two pilots, and the rebel who was in a bad situation managed to dodge the ennemy shots, and the TIE hunter flew right into an asteroid.. He crashed on my bed.. Terrible accident.. I had to build the spaceship again but i couldn't do anything for this poor pilot.

Sasha Bosman

Back to top Go down

Post by léatramblé Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:01 pm

Hello!
I have never experienced any accidents for the moment, and indeed I cross my fingers.
But three days ago, I had a friend who was hit by a car whle riding a scooter. He finished in the emergency room and had an arm surgery so that we could put pins on him. It's not cool at all!!

léatramblé

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Renoux Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:12 pm

Hi, 2 years ago, when I played rugby, I broke my shoulder plane against a rugby's pillow. It's funny because in match I take strong tackle and I put big hits, but never I broke somethings. And to finish with perfection, I broke this shoulder plane twice... So, this is my accident and a funny one.

Antoine Renoux

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur MARCHAU Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:31 pm

Hello,
The last years I was going to high school in cycle but town hall had the greatest, genious incredible idea to remove all the "stop" in my city to put that priority right.
Naturally, in a beautiful day, I was very happy to go in my house but a man didn't stop and I ate the bitum.

Arthur MARCHAU

Back to top Go down

Week 3 subject Accidents Empty week 3: accident

Post by magat Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:15 pm

We have to talk about accident we lived but when we are responsable like me, we never have accident. We can say it's because of my talents as pilots or just because i don't have the driver's license. During a long time my mother have a yellow car and all days people says "Wow... I saw the Flash ! " Yes she drie like hust slightly too much fast but she never have accident.

magat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathael Michelon Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:15 pm

Hi,
1 year ago I was on a motorcycle. The winter was coming and the road was icy. I took a turn and my wheel skid on the ice. I fall on the road between that car driving. My motorcycle was on me... on my leg, i got back up and go on the pavement and i didn't have anything. End.

Nathael Michelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fichot Timothé Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:45 pm

hey,
one day, I was going to a football game that was far enough away from home so I decided to take my scooter. It had just been raining so the soil was still wet. When I wanted to brake, my wheels slipped on the white pedestrian crossing lines. But there was also a pebble so when I braked I slipped and rolled on the pebble that made me fall. After that I did my game but my knee and arm hurt a lot. The helmet saved my life.

Fichot Timothé

Back to top Go down

Post by Luc maricot Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:01 pm

Hi,
Once upon a time in Angoulême, the story of the little mawerick, mawerick is a young handballeur and a young driver but not a pilot. After sport the young mawerick want to go back home but the road was wet because of the rain, so the little mawerick slipped directly in a stop signs and it was the accident

Luc maricot

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Fleuret Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:57 am

Hi! It's the second time I write this so I hope this time it will be ok..
When we go eat in my grandmother house with my father, we often past on campagn road.
I was 6 or 7 years old, and I was sometimes ride my father's knee to drive ( only the wheel ). I don't really know where was my spirit, and I was not look the road. So, the Renault Express went to much to the right and we almost hit rows of vines..
Fortunately, my father take the controle back to speed and the Renault Express, my father and myself were intact.

Melvin Fleuret

Birthday : 2001-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Géré Calvin Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:56 pm

This summer a night I came back from my uncle house, a deer across the road in front of my car and i hitted him. My vehicle didn't had any problems, except an impact in the front of the car, but nothing really serious because we wasn't very fast and then the deer escaped.

Géré Calvin

Back to top Go down

Post by tom renoulleau Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:27 pm

6 years ago, during my second year of rugby during a match against Angouleme by tackling a player twice as big as me, I broke my collarbone in two, I fell then quietly raised and then a huge pain takes me have been directly to the hospital and 6 months off. I slept badly for several months because of the pain but I was lucky because I did not have surgery 6 months later I was able to start the sport and rugby gently what I do a good crazy.

tom renoulleau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down