UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 5 - If I were a billionaire...

+26
LAUREEN BASTE
Tmaulin
Emma Goichon
Christian FLANNERY
Smaleuvr
Julia Ceaux
Binson Mathilde
Thomas Figueira
Paul Bressy
AxelQuantin
Killian Torlois
Dulinge Emma
Marie LEQUEC
BARRAUD Jeanne
Weiss Romain
Pierre Faivre
Cloé
GERON Eva
Virginie GAUDRIAUD
Valentine Berron
GAILLARD Marin
Boismorand Victoria
Louis
Onillon Dorian
Lucie LEFEVRE
Admin
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

week 5 - If I were a billionaire... Empty week 5 - If I were a billionaire...

Post by Admin Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:17 am

what would you do?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

week 5 - If I were a billionaire... Empty Re: week 5 - If I were a billionaire...

Post by Lucie LEFEVRE Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:36 pm

If I were a billionaire, I think I would go on a trip.
My next trip that I dream of achieving, without waiting to be a billionaire (I might be in a coffin before being billionaire in my opinion ...) would be to visit Greece. So my first destination would be this one, but there are also the Canary Islands, Southeast Asia, the Caribbean, Panama, Puerto Rico, as well as cities in Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany. In short, if I were a billionaire, I would like to go around the world.
Then, I will build a villa to my tastes, facing a beautiful landscape, the sea for example.
I'll do the shopping (it decompresses me) every day, without looking at what I spend (yes, I'm a big spender.. and my bank account hurts ... ducoup to compensate I eat not too Smile)
Then I would cherish all my family, my friends, my love of gifts, love (even if it costs nothing, but it's so good to give and receive them)
Despite everything, I will continue to work, otherwise I will be bored, I need to move, and then for social relations it's better!
Now, the money I will earn, I will make donations!

In truth, I'll spend a really cool life! But I think I don't need that life! I already love the one I have today with my friends, my family, my loves, the decathlon work, the student office, my projects, staps, my small apartment, my freedom.
In short, I will still realize my travels thanks to the money I will get from my work, I will help people in my future work, even if I will not be able to make real donations, and I will live in a house to my liking (I hope, and I will do everything for)

Hoping you liked my little monologue,
good day John

Lucie LEFEVRE

Back to top Go down

week 5 - If I were a billionaire... Empty Re: week 5 - If I were a billionaire...

Post by Onillon Dorian Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:46 pm

If I were billionaire...
First of all I think I would share my money with my family. I would pay for my friend and my family a trip like 2week all exclusive in Dominican Republic for exemple. After I buy a converted car to go in montain and make a road trip with two or three of my favorit friends. But we must also think about the future so I would buy four, five apartment in front of the sea and I rent them to earn more and more money.
And to finish I realized dream of my father if he was billionaire, is to create an association for children whose parents do not have much money and / or who never go on vacation to bring them to DisneyLand for example.

Onillon Dorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:26 pm

If I were a billionaire, I would do a lot of things. At first, I will enjoy all my family. I will offer them a lot of gifts and trips.
Then I will invest in real estate because it is something that brings in a lot of money.
After that, I will take advantage of my money to create a house of my dreams, and I will start making a collection of luxury car and sport because it is my passion.
And finally, I will donate to charities to help others.

Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Boismorand Victoria Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:16 am

Whoua became a billionaire it's a dream, if I became a billionaire, I think that at first I would help my family, giving them money to be financially quiet. I hope I don’t waste that money and put it in a place where I can get a return on my investment in real estate and I’ll rent my property. But you still have to treat yourself so I will go on a trip I will enjoy being able to visit many places that make me dream. I wish I could take my horse back to a stable and ride it every day, have it with me.
But one thing is certain I will keep my feet on the ground, I will continue to work because all beautiful things have an end and if I want to continue to live properly it is necessary to continue to have a cash inflow.
I hope that this money will be used to help a cause, whether it is in environmental medicine or even helping children in poor countries. It is really important for me to show humanity and even more so when we can give more than a citizen with average incomes .
This is John Cox what I would do if I became a billionaire.$$

Boismorand Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:47 am

Boismorand Victoria wrote:Whoua became a billionaire it's a dream, if I became a billionaire, I think that at first I would help my family, giving them money to be financially quiet. I hope I don’t waste that money and put it in a place where I can get a return on my investment in real estate and I’ll rent my property. But you still have to treat yourself so I will go on a trip I will enjoy being able to visit many places that make me dream. I wish I could take my horse back to a stable and ride it every day, have it with me.
But one thing is certain I will keep my feet on the ground, I will continue to work because all beautiful things have an end and if I want to continue to live properly it is necessary to continue to have a cash inflow.
I hope that this money will be used to help a cause, whether it is in environmental medicine or even helping children in poor countries. It is really important for me to show humanity and even more so when we can give more than a citizen with average incomes .
This is John Cox what I would do if I became a billionaire.$$

would you give me a million so that I can retire?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GAILLARD Marin Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:44 am

If i were a billionnaire, first I will give some money to my familly, like 5M to my father and another 5M no my mom. After 3M to my sister and my brother and to finish 1M to my closest friends.
After spending my money by giving it, I will invest mostly in proprety. I think i will buy 10 appartements, 10 garage, 2 or 3 houses and I will make then in rent to be sure I win some money. All of those purchases will cost me around 2M or 2M5.
I will also create my firm (the domain is secret because I want to create it even if i'm not billionnaire Laughing ).
And before travel all around the world I will make my dream life here, buy a perfect house with a German shepherd, some good cars like Porsche Panamera Turbo (check out my future porsche panamera http://www.porsche-code.com/PLU9SFH9
) , also Porsche taycan, probably some ferrari and FOR SURE some MV AGUSTA OF GOD.
Every winter I will go skiing during 2 weeks with my family and my best friends.
But I won't stop working, I want to grow up my firm and had some project.

GAILLARD Marin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:21 pm

GAILLARD Marin wrote:If i were a billionnaire, first I will give some money to my familly, like 5M to my father and another 5M no my mom. After 3M to my sister and my brother and to finish 1M to my closest friends.
After spending my money by giving it, I will invest mostly in proprety. I think i will buy 10 appartements, 10 garage, 2 or 3 houses and I will make then in rent to be sure I win some money. All of those purchases will cost me around 2M or 2M5.
I will also create my firm (the domain is secret because I want to create it even if i'm not billionnaire Laughing ).
And before travel all around the world I will make my dream life here, buy a perfect house with a German shepherd, some good cars like Porsche Panamera Turbo (check out my future porsche panamera http://www.porsche-code.com/PLU9SFH9
) , also Porsche taycan, probably some ferrari and FOR SURE some MV AGUSTA OF GOD.
Every winter I will go skiing during 2 weeks with my family and my best friends.
But I won't stop working, I want to grow up my firm and had some project.

Billionaire Marin and his car :

week 5 - If I were a billionaire... 00b7666b392faf26cc4b90bc82077c07
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentine Berron Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:49 pm

if I was a millionaire, I'd give some to my family.
I think I would continue my studies and continue in the field of sport and disability for an association. I wouldn't do too much madness but I would buy what I like I think it's a little more in a life there are less questions to ask but I wouldn't abuse it and I wouldn't show it and I wouldn't tell people.

Valentine Berron

Back to top Go down

Post by Virginie GAUDRIAUD Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:34 pm

If I were a billionaire, I would give some to my family first and then I would take the opportunity to see friends and travel. I would first go to Tahiti to meet a friend who would make me discover the customs of the bottom... Then I’ll go to Dubai to see another friend and discover life there, see new scenery. I would also love to go to Africa to see how poorer countries live and put people in their place, to live like them, because we don’t imagine how lucky we are compared to other people. Other than travel I will buy many clothes for me and my best friend. And especially I will give my brother what he lacks in his life and I will put money aside so that I can go see him more often alone or with my mother or my father. For me the family is the most important, my brother has always been in my care and if I could do the same would be perfect! it is to be the first person with my parents that I will think before my own desires

Virginie GAUDRIAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by GERON Eva Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:45 pm

if i were a billionaire... I think a lot of people say it once in their life. For me for me it would be good news.With this money i could give it at members of my family and offer them a good restaurant to reward them for supporting me (it's a joke I'm a little angel). Next, I invest in real estate to be able to place money and to gain afterwards. I think i invest in a student residence because there are always student who research an appartment. I would give money to associations or charities (real works of charity not those to renovate the cathedral) for the environment, poor people, telethon... After, i think i invest in houses where i could go in holydays. In a second time i dream to visit the most of country that i can, so i think that i do a road trip. To finish i do shopping like "pretty woman" and buy all things that i love, not just clothes that i need. Oh i forgot one things! I did a promess to my nephews! So i I would take my nephews to Disneyland Paris.

GERON Eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloé Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:37 pm

Hmm billionaire, it’s a lot of money though!! Smile But no problem I think i know what i’d do with it ahaha. First I would rub it with hiding in a cellar but not at the bank. Secondly, I’d give it to my family so they’d be well-off financially. Third, I would donate to an association that fights breast cancer, that is very important to me. And after all that, I think I'd buy a little traditionnal Italian house/apppartment In Napple or Milan, this is the most important dream I have, really. Wink With all this money, I would like, knowing that I would live in Italy, work in leisure in everything related to writing or manual editing in the field of fashion.
I think be billiardaire is a very good thing who can arrived, but I think you have to be able to manage all that money without getting caught afro afro

Cloé

Back to top Go down

week 5 - If I were a billionaire... Empty If I were a billionaire....

Post by Pierre Faivre Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:25 pm

If I were a billionaire my very first dream would be to have a car collection, and especially a beautiful clio 2 with carbon color. But above all like many people I will share this money with my family and some close friends who would have done the same for me. Then I will buy a villa in Australia for my holidays and I will travel all over the world. I will meet Santa Claus in Lapland, finally !! But the most important thing is that with such a sum of money you have to think about staying yourself and not getting lost. It is very easy to fall into excess and excess and to go from dream to nightmare.

Pierre Faivre

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Romain Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:52 pm

If i were a billionaire, firstly I directly employ a translator to understand what Mr Cox says.Following I would give gifts to my family and friends.I would go on a trip and discover the world. I would attend major sporting events like the super bowl, the Olympic Games or a defeat of Leicester. Finally I would settle in a big house and I would enjoy life without worrying about money.

Weiss Romain

Back to top Go down

Post by BARRAUD Jeanne Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:31 am

Oh my God, I would like to do so many things if I were billionaire...
But I am sure that the first thing that I would do is buying a house to my mum that she could welcome all of her children and grand-children.
I know that it is something that she is been dreaming for long long time.
Then I would give money for associations but I don't really know which ones I would choose. Probably one to help the planet and another for disadvantaged children

Then let's talk about what I would do for me. I would begin to travel all around the world starting with Australie, country that I felt in love with 4 years ago. But I would like also visiting parts of the world that are unknown, where there is nothing but natur. To be alone with myself and taking a huge breath and relativise about things in life.

BARRAUD Jeanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie LEQUEC Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:48 am

"Money is not everything but everything needs money".

and I need money. So everyone think.
No I REALLY need money.

"Money can't buy happiness".

This guy never ran out of money. It’s got to be a phrase from people who have money. It's like a person is dying of thirst and you’re like, "yeah water is cool but you don’t really need it."

If I were a billionaire, I will pay the fees to finish building our family home (which has been under construction for about ten years). Then I’ll give my mother the wedding she always dreamed of, with a diamond ring and a wondeful white dress. As well as the car my father wants to make a good impression at work.

I’ll buy a new dog for my granny because hers died this summer and she’s been locked in her house ever since and won’t even go out to buy bread. And this makes me sad.

Then, I will leave my studies in staps to do the private art school that teaches the art of manga and Japanese that I always wanted to do but ... we do not have the financial means.

Or maybe I’ll do this school that teaches us how to become butlers for the great families of this world (butlers are too classy but I’m afraid I’m not accepted into the business because I’m a woman and I don’t want to be a maid but a butler).
We don’t care anyway I don’t have the money to do this training (even if it would have been too cool to answer humbly "yes my lord").

And finally I'll spend a lot of money to make my younger sister happy, including meeting the boysband BTS (bangtan sonyeondan this means bulletproof boy scouts) a korean boysband.
So we'll travel to Korea (i'll buy lots of cosmetics and clothes), we'll meet our idols J-Hope and Jungkook from the BTS boysband and I'll probably die of a heartattack after seeing his handsome face and smile for real.

And I'll woke up (cause cmon I have a lot of money to spend I cant die now), and I'll probably spend tons and tons of money in surgery or cosmetics or physical training and coaches, you know things rich people do etc...
If I really do not know what to do of this money I'll probably donate to charity or save the planet.

But you know, that's just only make-believe build around a "if".

Marie LEQUEC
Marie LEQUEC

Birthday : 2000-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Dulinge Emma Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:15 pm

If I were a billionaire (a dream or not)...
First of all, a little selfishly I would like to give great gifts to my friends and family, like guests on a trip or something else.
Then I would like to give money to causes such as the education of young girls and fight against episiotomy in Africa. Be part of many associations.
Then I would like to take a long trip to discover different countries, people and cultures.
And when I wanted to settle down, I showed a company with things that are close to my heart. And I would also invest my money in real estate, for example to get a return on my investment. But I would still have a professional activity and maybe I would bet on bands like "Smooth Compagny" that maybe have the potential to make something of their music.
Hopefully I don't get the big head:)

Dulinge Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by Killian Torlois Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:44 pm

If I were a billionaire, I would invest a lot of my money in research and humanitarian aid. Helping and participating in development is an important task. I would reinvest my money so as not to increase expenditures. Besides, I’d buy an island, yatch, clothes, drugs and a lot of whores.
Killian Torlois
Killian Torlois

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelQuantin Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:57 pm

If I were billionaire, I give some moneyand I do lot of present at my family, my friends and my girlfriends.
First things, I buy big villa in Spain for have beautiful weather and heat more time than in France or obviously England.
After I buy a football club and I buy all the best players (not Leicester player) for do a dream team.

AxelQuantin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Bressy Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:34 pm

I don't care or think what I will able to do if I was a billionaire. You think maybe why... It's simple.
The money is material, the true richness is friends, communication, the love. I don't need any money, i prefer give all my money to people who don't like them salaries like our english teacher.
I'm not rich you know... but I live like a billionaire. You know i live like a billionaire, you know i live like I ain't got to care. The true richness, it's the love.

Paul Bressy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Figueira Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:18 pm

Ok, if I were a billionaire, I would already give money to my family so that they do not have to work anymore and they can enjoy the rest of their lives to rest and travel. Then I would build a beautiful house, with a heated swimming pool to swim the butterfly :'( I would buy a nice car for my father and one for me too. I would give money to an association for children in Africa or elsewhere and with the rest of the money I would travel around the world with my wife and my potential kids, to take advantage of this opportunity and live a peaceful life, I would give to my friends and John Cox, gifts and I would buy a football club to vibrate during games and try to win the Champions League, and by the time I become a billionaire I would have time to think about what else I would do with the money;)

Thomas Figueira

Back to top Go down

Post by Binson Mathilde Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:26 pm

If I were a billionaire, I would build or renovate a house so that it would be completely self-sufficient in energy, i.e. to provide me with electricity, I would use solar or wind panels, I would insulate my house with more ecological materials.
End all the ecological things that can be put in place, such as eating local organic food, which sometimes has a significant cost.
And also I will make donations to associations that help to limit or even eliminate climate change, to protect biodiversity...

Binson Mathilde

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Ceaux Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:19 pm

If I was a billionaire, the first thing that comes to mind would be to do everything for my sport to develop (underwater hockey) only I will feel guilty about spending so much money on something that does not really help people in need so I think I will use this money for a humanitarian or environmental cause perhaps.

Julia Ceaux

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaleuvr Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:29 pm

If I were a billionaire, I'd buy a gigantic house or maybe a castle and do an awesome flastsharing with all of my friends. They would be a pool for the party, another to train for the exams because I suck, and a last to chill, with a jacuzzy and a sauna/hammam.
Everyone would have his own room fullily equipped for the hobbies of the inhabittants, they'd be a gaming room, a sport room, a cinema, and an huge greenhouse for me. Of course, John would have his room, with a place for the love of his life, his dog !

I'd buy lots of motorbikes and a nice sailboat so we could go in huge roadtrips with people that count to me. I'd give a lot to my family.
I'd also give to associations, for example to the association I work for in the summer, so they could finally pay me decently.
But being billionary would never totally stop me to work, on the contrary, it would allow me to create many good things, for me as for others !
If someone rich ever read this post, my mom's birthday is next month so please hurry up !

Smaleuvr

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian FLANNERY Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:54 pm

Money usually ruins people so if I were to become a billionnaire some day I would hurry up and put the money to good use before it gets to my head ! I would strat off by openning schools and helping out the population in third world countries as well as the poor and unfortunate in France. I would drop a few Ms to my friends, family and old english teachers Wink I would probably treat myself to a good few nice things without going O.T.T. buying things because their expensive. One longterm project I would take on would be to clean our oceans and help out with the trasition to green energy.
Christian FLANNERY
Christian FLANNERY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next