UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 5 - If I were a billionaire...

+26
LAUREEN BASTE
Tmaulin
Emma Goichon
Christian FLANNERY
Smaleuvr
Julia Ceaux
Binson Mathilde
Thomas Figueira
Paul Bressy
AxelQuantin
Killian Torlois
Dulinge Emma
Marie LEQUEC
BARRAUD Jeanne
Weiss Romain
Pierre Faivre
Cloé
GERON Eva
Virginie GAUDRIAUD
Valentine Berron
GAILLARD Marin
Boismorand Victoria
Louis
Onillon Dorian
Lucie LEFEVRE
Admin
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

week 5 - If I were a billionaire... - Page 2 Empty Re: week 5 - If I were a billionaire...

Post by Emma Goichon Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:41 pm

If I were a billionaire, I would certainly start by organizing a trip with all the members of my family. Then I would give most of it to associations, institutions that fight to find cures for diseases, save families, etc. . . .
I want to keep a normal life and remain humble because money is not a priority for me, already when I have more than usual I don't know what to do with it ahah . Here I would use it to be useful and improve the lives of everybody in need as well as contribute to the happiness and medical advancement of some

Emma Goichon

Back to top Go down

week 5 - If I were a billionaire... - Page 2 Empty Re: week 5 - If I were a billionaire...

Post by Tmaulin Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:20 pm

If I were a billionaire I begin to put my family to the financial shelter. After I give a part of my money for underprivileged population and charity organization. After all this, I profite a maximum of my fortune. I will a world tour. I buy a great house in New-Caledonia to profite of blue lagoon and sun. I could see the match of my favourite team of football and my favourite badminton's player around the world. And as promised I will pay my english teacher to learn this beautiful language in the defavorised countries.

Tmaulin

Back to top Go down

Post by LAUREEN BASTE Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:15 am

if I were a billionaire I would start giving a big share to my mother, then to my father, my sister, my brother and my godmother. I would give a little charity because I would feel bad about having so much money and not doing it. After that I would organize a nice trip to the United States with my family. After I went on a road trip with some friends (3 or 4), with the money that I would have given my mother she would buy a house. I go shopping then I think I would continue my life as usual for the moment since I am a student.

LAUREEN BASTE

Back to top Go down

Post by noemie michenot Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:19 am

If I were a billionaire, I’ll do many things.
First, I give money to my family, to my parents to help them to finish our house or to buy a new one for the rest of their life and allows my father to buy an Harley Davinson because that what he dreams. Also I would like to give some money to my two brothers to help them to buy an house etc

Then I keep the rest of the money for the future.

noemie michenot

Back to top Go down

Post by desaunay amaury Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:47 pm

if I were billionaire I will give enough money to my parents so that they can live correctly fort the rest of their life without working. After that I gonna buy a big house were all my best friend can live with me and for live more proprely I will engage some people for made the food, do the houseworking and wash the dishes (because it's often a source of conflict in collocation). I think I will not bought a very big car but an intelligent car like a Tesla or something like that.for conclude I will buy the Royan Saujon Rugby and bring them in top 14

desaunay amaury

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloé Meyraud Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:59 pm

If I were a millionaire, I would buy several houses all over the world so I could go anywhere because I love to travel. In addition, I would regularly make donations to charities that help poor children around the world and especially in Nepal because I have already done humanitarian work there. I also think I will buy a nice boat since I have my boat license (but not yet the one for the car lol). Then I think I'd put aside to put my family away.

Cloé Meyraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Joep-L Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:30 pm

If a were a bilionnaire i will buy a huge lake with big carps and big catfish and i will spend all my time there with good beers and friends
Joep-L
Joep-L

Back to top Go down

Post by Joep-L Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:33 pm

If a were a bilionnaire i will buy a huge lake with big carps and big catfish and i will spend all my time there with good beers and friends
than i will buy a little castle to make partys and i will eat "raclette" everyday and than i will build a macdonald in my castle juste for me Razz
Joep-L
Joep-L

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2