UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 6 Subject: Personal Coaching

+25
Charlie vieira
Naomi ARSIVAUD
Corentin FAITY
Mathis Hayet
victor bouveret
Adrien PLANET
Julien DAVID
R naceri
diogocalheirosantamarinha
moreau julien
Léoauguin
Jason-dmt
Tom Régnier
Hugo Seguin
julien blay
RDebarre
Valentin Delias
nicolasrenaudon
Marion Gilet
Grandidier lilian
Florian Brédif
PELLADEAUD Kilian
Julien Causeur
Léo Meirinhos
Admin
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 6 Subject: Personal Coaching - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 6 Subject: Personal Coaching

Post by Maria Caulot Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:44 pm

Being a personal coach means being two: student and coach. This composition allows a faster progression. A personal coach can be sporty but also in the song or in the nutrition ... The progression is faster but individual, it is also good to see our level compared to the others

Maria Caulot

Back to top Go down

Week 6 Subject: Personal Coaching - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 6 Subject: Personal Coaching

Post by Mateo Zientek Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:33 am

There is 3 years ago i was thinking about being a personal coach. I mean you will have nice relationships and you don't have a group of kids like TD C who are ever doing shit. People who want have a coach want to progress and are the most of the time serious and invested in what they do.
But i don't no why i changed my idea and i don't want to do that job later.

Mateo Zientek

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Bourit Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:47 pm

A personnal coach is in charge of the healthyness of his clients. He helps them having a healthy way of living, by advising them on their meals and exercices.
It's not that easy a job, because ,as a personnal coach, you need to somehow sell yourself and your qualities. So I think to be a good personnal coach you also have to be a good speaker.

Benjamin Bourit

Back to top Go down

Post by Petit Valentin Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:23 pm

The personal coaching can be realy usefull for some person, if you pay a professional for coaching you it can be encouraging because this personne work juste for your health. Personna lcoaching is a buisness in expention in all around the world

Petit Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2