UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 First topic

+24
Romain Robert
Jardin victoire
KylianMalavergne
Legrand Gwendal
Anais Quéré
Louis-Patxi MOREAU
LuceGaetan
Luca Maroleau
Vincen1234
ecolde01
Cedric Edet
Clément Blanchet
GUEHO Timothe
Ugo Delage
Ulysse TRAN
Rgnicolas
camille crochet
Léna Le Bondé
Saou Saber
Laurine Avinio
LEQUET Manon
Estelle Arrivé
Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE
Admin
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Semester 2 First topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Semester 2 First topic

Post by loreena martin Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:00 pm

For me qualities to have to travel in a spaceship to a new planet : you have to be intelligent, adventurous, positive, ingenious.
It would be nice to have an engineer, a scientist, a mechanic and a doctor on board, however actors or police officers would not be interested.
if i had to go with famous people i would take Mike Horn and Marie Curie. Because I can survived with them !

I think I can go in this ship, I am a pregnant woman so once arrived on the planet I would ensure the next generations, and I would be there to share my experience. Second, I could give you milk (if we have no food) and take care of you because I would have time!

loreena martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Alter Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:04 pm

To travel with me it is ideal since I am intelligent, courageous and persevering.
On this new planet I will first leave with my family. I will also take an engineer who can build new buildings and plan new cities. In addition, I will take with me a scientist who will discover new resources and can create food or something else. Finally I will take a doctor to treat the sick people.

Louis Alter

Back to top Go down

Post by romain mercher-gaëtan Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:50 am

For me the main quality required to travel in a spaceship to discover a new planet is the taste of adventure. In fact, an astronaut must have a taste for adventure because without this one you cannot launch into a spaceship. In addition, you need a good physical condition because during take-off the astronaut is under a lot of pressure and during his journey in space he will have to keep a fairly substantial physical condition. I mean, for me having a big mind plays a big role in survival.

romain mercher-gaëtan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2