UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 week 3 Disco

+27
Pierre Faivre
Paul Bressy
Valentine Berron
desaunay amaury
Cloé Meyraud
BARRAUD Jeanne
Binson Mathilde
Emma Goichon
Tmaulin
Joep-L
Corentin roger
Weiss Romain
Boismorand Victoria
Christian FLANNERY
Onillon Dorian
Louis
Julia Ceaux
Killian Torlois
AxelQuantin
Marie LEQUEC
GAILLARD Marin
lisa.chivot
Thomas Figueira
GERON Eva
Virginie GAUDRIAUD
Cloé
Admin
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

S2 week 3 Disco - Page 2 Empty Re: S2 week 3 Disco

Post by Valentine Berron Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:42 pm

today I'm going to talk to you about the discoooo theme. I don't really know what to say about this theme, but I would have liked the life because when I am told about disco I think directly of the costume, wig and music I think it's cool. When I was little, I loved the film mama mia this is where I discovered the songs of ABBA I loved it so I went to see an ABBA show with my mom, I had a great time with all its music, light, disguise and ambiance !!!
when people talk to me about disco I also think of the WMCA village people I love this song and spécially the choreography on just danseeeee Very Happy Very Happy

Valentine Berron

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Bressy Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:44 am

The stylest thing in disco is the disco ball, or mirror ball. It's a ball who reflect light in every directions.It appear approximatly in 1920 and put the fire in every nightclub. It's the object of my parties. The largest is in England and tall 10.33 meters of diameter.

Paul Bressy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Faivre Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:55 am

This week is very special for me because it is my subject which was retained by the public! Discooooooo
I wanted to make a video with Mathilde Guillaume for this theme by doing a disguised karaoke on YMCA of Village People ... But I am not going home this weekend so it was not possible .. I love the period disco and especially the music of ABBA, Bee Gees and Village People which surround all our evenings. I would really like to be able to take a trip back in time and stay for a while in the 70s and 80s. I could have dressed as weirdly as Mathilde without any judgment and wear the same hairstyle as Simon, the dream! Anyway, I'm not too late to know that, but the 2000s are very good too! Kiss Mathilde and Simon I love youuuuuuu

Pierre Faivre

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucie LEFEVRE Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:54 am

Hello John, so for today I had to talk about disco, I admit I do not know what to say ...
I listen very little to this style of music, or when I'm in the evening with my friends. We listen to Alexandria Alexandra, or other music but it's very rare. For example, yesterday with Melissa we listened to music and we made our playlist for our 20th anniversary that we celebrate in a party room on February 15th. We listen to more music that moves.
Let's talk about disco, the style of clothes is pretty funny. Disco is a musical genre and dance that emerged in the United States in the mid-1970s. Coming from the funk, soul, pop, salsa and psychedelic genres, disco was particularly popularized during the 1970s, and will live again briefly for some time. The term derives from the French word "disco. Yet in disco there is not really this style of music. Now it's more Aya Smile

Lucie LEFEVRE

Back to top Go down

Post by noemie michenot Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:03 pm

This week, we are going to discuss about the seventy’s: the disco period. During this period, there were no high technology like today. Relationships were different, indeed, without social media, people had to create relationships in direct so people had more imagination than today’s people.
Moreover, people knew how to have good time with all the music very festive.

noemie michenot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde Guillaume Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:47 pm

Listen to the ground
There is movement all around
There is something goin' down
And I can feel it
On the waves of the air
There is dancin' out there
If it's somethin' we can share
We can steal it
And that sweet city woman
She moves through the light
Controlling my mind and my soul
When you reach out for me
Yeah, and the feelin' is right
Then I get night fever, night fever
We know how to do it
Gimme that night fever, night fever
We know how to show it
Here I am
Prayin' for this moment to last
Livin' on the music so fine
Borne on the wind
Makin' it mine
Night fever, night fever
We know how to do it
Gimme that night fever, night fever
We know how to show it
In the heat of our love
Don't need no help for us to make it
Gimme just enough to take us to the mornin'
I got fire…

Mathilde Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Dulinge Emma Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:11 am

Hello John, this week we need to talk about Disco. This genre of music and dance emerged in the United States in the '70s. This audience originally came from the African-American, Latin-American, Italian-American and psychedelic communities. It is a style that takes into account the style of dress with eph pants with Afro ball hair, rather round glasses and lots of light at night. We find a little bit of this style in electro house music today. It's a music that you can listen to in the evening with your friends and that brings a lot of people together. I like disco.

Dulinge Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2