UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sex education

+13
LucasWDM
Grondin Thomas
TISNE Floriane
Judi Vergnaud
Gaborit Valentin
Matteo bello
samantha valentin
baptistebordron
Admin
meehdi.chr
Hugo Pasquier
sroesler
Florian BOUILLAUD
17 posters

Go down

Sex education Empty Sex education

Post by Florian BOUILLAUD Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:54 am

Personally, I have not watched any of its boring series because I could not find time for that. But from now on things may change since this weekend I have a Netflix subscription youhou !! In reality I am not on that changes anything since I am not a big fan of series. I cannot therefore speak of this series since I do not know it.

Florian BOUILLAUD

Back to top Go down

Sex education Empty Re: Sex education

Post by sroesler Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:05 pm

I don't know the serie so i will talk about the class of Sex education when i was in middle school. If i remeber well my first class of that was when I'm 14 ( i skipped a class and i was younger than the other classmate). I think it's too late to talk of that because all we know some have had a sex before. Moreover, it's rare but it still exist a youg girl who fall pregnent at 13 or 14. Furthemore this class are often disturbed because teacher and pupils are uncomfortable to talk of that so they say banalities.

sroesler

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Pasquier Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:50 pm

It's a serie relatively interesting and you could be interested by it, I think. So, I propose to you a little resume:

Young Otis, whose mother is a sex therapist, refuses questions or advice from her about his own sexuality, even though he is a virgin and he cannot even masturbate. By a combination of circumstances, Otis finds himself helping the terror of the school, Adam, who for his part has problems with ejaculation. Witness to this improvised therapy, Maeve, a young rebel who lives without parents and has money problems, offers Otis to create a sexology office in the school.

Hugo Pasquier

Back to top Go down

Post by meehdi.chr Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:48 pm

It is a rather interesting series which I think should be watched by teenagers because the subjects that are mentioned speak to all young people of our age. I started this series a few months ago and I'm quickly falling into it, unfortunately my Netflix subscription is over that is why I can not watch more

meehdi.chr

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:30 pm

I'm interested to read what you think about sex education in France. Should the school be responsible for it? If so when and what should they talk about? How much responsibility should our parents take? Surely it should be a member of our family who explains about sex.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by baptistebordron Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:09 am

In the school, this subject has been very little discuss. And in my opinion, it's important but we don't have a time to discuss about this so school is a good place. Otherwise, school can be try to organize for each class an hourly crenau occasionally. And yes I think it's must a responsibility of parents to take part of discussion about it with their children, and surely for the girls the explaination come from the mother and for the boys come from the father. And after it is learned through practice !

baptistebordron

Back to top Go down

Post by samantha valentin Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:27 pm

I think that we are not sufficiently informed on certain points, for example on the risks that there may be in relation to certain communicable diseases ...
Furthermore, it would be important for schools to become a little more involved, because one meeting on sexuality over all the years of schooling is not enough. Afterwards, it is not necessarily up to the teachers to play this role, but it would be a good idea to bring in speakers several times and make an individual assessment. The responsibility of the parents is just as important because they are the ones who have mainly educated us, so it is important that they talk to us about it.

samantha valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matteo bello Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:49 pm

I think in French we avoid the sexual éducation, is true ! When a children or your children you ask what is sex mostly you ask a fake history or invents another and further will simply tall, daddy request or mom request ! Wink While the sex must not have none gene in my opinion.
I think at the school the education of the sex is correct we have the main then the education sexual is personal everyone as his views on the subject. As for the explanation to be given on sex has his child again each one in his opinion and each one will explain it differently but if I start from my principle to me if one day. My child and not another one because I don't want to do anything in relation to the parent asks me what is sex or making love I will explain to him the truth and what to see it represents. Everybody is talking about it as if it was something hidden, while on the contrary, I think it should be talked about as if it were a football match, but that's my opinion.

Matteo bello

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaborit Valentin Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:17 pm

Sex education is a very interesting series because she is very funny and she is well done. I don't finish the second saisons, I think I am on the 7 episode. For the moments I am watching Vikings and the protection when they have a sexual report was the last of their worries.
In France I think they teach on sex just the main thing to know, we have SVT courses to college they teach to us how the children was make and we can protect us when we have a sexual report. But I think it lacks prevention with the mst.

Gaborit Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi Vergnaud Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:52 pm

I watched all the episode of the 2 season of sex education and I find this series very interesting because it's very funny and it can also teach some people about Sex Education if this subject is taboo like in lots of family nowadays. Moreover, this series is very modern because it sepaks about lots of differents sexuality and it help everybody to accept everybody
This series could inspire the sex education classroom in lots of differents countries because I think is important to learn about sex and not only about sexuals devices of men and women but also on the mst, the pleasure and the possible danger of sex

Judi Vergnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by TISNE Floriane Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:32 pm

Sex education is a television series from Quebec. I’m not familiar with it at all; I went to see an online summary. It’s not really my kind of show so I couldn’t tell you about it or say anything more about it.

TISNE Floriane

Back to top Go down

Post by Grondin Thomas Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:13 pm

Hello John,
during my schooling, I had a few sex education courses. At college with very global things about that, and also at high school with nurse and an other person. In this intervention, they talked about how we can put a condom and respect of the partner, be listening to each other. I think that's it. For me I think many things will be discussed during an intervention like that and maybe that wiil be more often.

Grondin Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by meehdi.chr Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:08 pm

I started this series a few months ago, but hey I could not continue it, I rather hang on because the subjects discussed clearly toucheng his talk of sexuality, drugs, studies, a series quite interesting and funny

meehdi.chr

Back to top Go down

Post by LucasWDM Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:30 am

I think I'm well sexually educated.

LucasWDM

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon.f Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:31 am

Created by Australian filmmaker Laurie Nunn, Sex Education is a British production Netflix series. She tells the rather amazing story of a virgin high school student giving sexual advice to his high school classmates.
Sex Education tells the story of a high school student named Otis. Important information: her mother has an original profession. She is a sexologist.
As a virgin, he is led to give sexology advice to one of his classmates. One of her classmates, the rebel, Maeve, present at the time, sees it as a perfect opportunity to make money. This is how Otis and Maeve offer advice on sex in high school for a fee.

Simon.f

Back to top Go down

Sex education Empty kj

Post by jeanneau killian Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:29 pm

sex education is a pretty good Canadian series that I particularly liked with the first season
the second one just started two weeks ago and it's even better.
it tells the story of a mother who and teacher of sex education for couples in crisis
and his son gives him ilegal lessons in high school without ever having done anything with a member when I said nothing did it from a sexual point of view

jeanneau killian

Back to top Go down

Post by Aymericedouard Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:48 am

what can I talk about sex education ?
I don't know, but in my family, it's not a taboo. I have very open-mind parents so if my sister or i, have a question we can ask them.  i think it's important to talk about sex with children to answer their questions because they have questions. that can avoid bad situation

Aymericedouard

Back to top Go down

Post by Trawalé Nathan Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:39 pm

During my schooling I had SVT classes and some of his classes were dedicated to sex education. Today on Netflix a series has come out called Sex Education. It's the story of a boy whose mother is a sex therapist. It is not an easy life for this boy because every day his mother asks him a lot of questions about his sex life.

Trawalé Nathan

Back to top Go down