UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second semester first topic - Survival

+28
Lemarquis Mathis
Léoauguin
Louis XVI
Valentin Delias
PELLADEAUD Kilian
Julien Causeur
margotgregoire
Maria Caulot
Vince Lepine
Corentin FAITY
djibril17
grammont.theo
Mathis Hayet
Charlie vieira
Adrien PLANET
Fusiller Simon
Marcuccini Luigi
Tom Régnier
thibault maret
Léo Meirinhos
julien blay
Gaspard Pouzin
Ribault Geoffrey
Nathan Raveraud
Nicolas Jakow
Pierre Bonnefont
diogocalheirosantamarinha
Admin
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Second semester first topic - Survival - Page 2 Empty Re: Second semester first topic - Survival

Post by Louis XVI Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:16 pm

Of course that i hope i will survive, i think there is a part of luck for people who will more survive than the overs. For my part i don’t know but if it will arrive i hope that i will take the good choice and keep calm. The most probable way is a nuclear war and after this one, there will have a natural selection who will choose the stronger people who will abble to survive and probably make a new society if the earth isn’t destroy before.

Louis XVI

Back to top Go down

Second semester first topic - Survival - Page 2 Empty Re: Second semester first topic - Survival

Post by Léoauguin Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:22 pm

I think if something like this happened, we’d all be in deep shit. But this remains likely in view of the ethical political tensions that exist on our planet... In any case, if that were to happen, I would not want to survive if my family and friends were not present with me. I leave my place to the rich to build the new planet on which they will live and I let them destroy it as they are doing with the first

Léoauguin

Back to top Go down

Second semester first topic - Survival - Page 2 Empty survival mood

Post by Lemarquis Mathis Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:03 pm

If there was a cataclysmic event on the earth and the world I thing i'm isolate in the building with more trap, secret and weapon for survive because who saws apocalyptic world says a zombies war. If I could leave I go with Brad pitt because he have full muscle, he have lot of gun and big super car. I also went to go henjelina jolly for have a sexuelle relation and annoy brad to make it even stronger. With this team, I'm invencible around the univers. Very Happy

Lemarquis Mathis

Back to top Go down

Post by VINIANE Méline Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:51 pm

If there was a cataclysmic event on earth and in the world as we know it, it was wiped out with only a few survivors, I think I will be able to survive in the sense that I will do everything to get out of it. could even be a great experience to live completely differently than in today's society. This could allow this refocused on the important things of life because the world of today no longer necessarily has the right values and the centers of interest are sometimes too superficial for my taste. On the other hand I will not take any celebrity with me in the sense or on this new ground, it will be necessary that all the people are on an equal footing established a climate of mutual aid and that each one can have a place with the height of which it is and not because of popularity.

VINIANE Méline

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo Zientek Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:16 pm

hi john,
I think the first people who will die are the old person , sorry john.
I hope i will survive with my family.
i think all rich person will survive at the start thanks her bodyguard but after people will don't care the money so they will die.
In the USA it's will be a really desaster , all people are going to try to survive but they have so many gun's that it will be the like a western.
If i survive i want to create a new city with funny people and hard worker and we will be self-sufficient (maybe we will die too).

Mateo Zientek

Back to top Go down

Post by RDebarre Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:26 pm

Good morning, John ! I think I could be a survivor because I have all the qualities for ... I do not boast but I am quite independent. I could manage on my own and without people. I would still like my family to survive and my dearest friends ... Smile Smile Smile

RDebarre

Back to top Go down

Post by Petit Valentin Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:30 pm

I think if a catalysme happen the major part of the humanity become crazy and can btray or kill other human just for eat and survive. So it can be difficult to truste to a person but it's difficult also to surviv alone

Petit Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2