UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 week 3 Amazon

+18
Bedon hugo
theo Binchet
Rafaël Delafond
Anthony Lopez
Louis ROGER
Damien Bonnoron
Vincent CHOLLET
octave blosse
Pardoux Emma
Aurélien blum
Arthur.Crovisier
Julien Ruiz
Elias Elfakhar--Gaillard
Emeline CROUZEAUD
Landry NAULEAU
vboissea
Alex Monrouzeau
Lucie Proux
22 posters

Go down

S2 week 3 Amazon Empty S2 week 3 Amazon

Post by Lucie Proux Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:34 am

Tell me about Amazon, make me dream even if I don't understand english Cool

Lucie Proux

Back to top Go down

S2 week 3 Amazon Empty Re: S2 week 3 Amazon

Post by Alex Monrouzeau Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:47 am

Amazon is a platform who we can be buy anything as a little boat or a phone. This platform participate to they GAFA (Google,Amazon,Facebook and Apple). They firm don't pay tax in they country where they build object as China or Japan. Amazon can be decline your shopping because they doute about activity in the account about the total, as Hugo for his phone, Amazon decline his shopping because the total are more raise, so I have to call person responsible for unblock his phone.

Alex Monrouzeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucie Proux Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:49 am

Amazon it's a big business in internet create by Jeff Bezos in 1996.
In this website, we can see a lot of a product like phone, everyday product, toys....
But there are more and more problem with this website, a lot of person are disapointed because a lot of problem with their bank card between account hacking, card that remain registred. The security of Amazon is questioning by cosumers.
Despite that their popularity and their small price their permit to challenge the french and american market, and surely those for other country!

Lucie Proux

Back to top Go down

Post by vboissea Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:34 am

Amazon is an internet platform created in first like bookstore (1994). But Jeff Bezos watching the success of his business and decided to make it evolve. Amazon became later a store (again in internet) that offers a lot of items, for exemple: phone, toys, books (yes again), clothes, shoes, etc.. And now amazon propose too a option of movies, musics and books online. In 2018 Jeff Bezos was richest man in the world.

vboissea

Back to top Go down

Post by Landry NAULEAU Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:37 am

Amazon is a great plateform on internet that allows anyone to be able to buy and order the items they need online. The immensity of the site is fueled by consumers. Most of the objects come from are made in China or made in Japan. Jeff Bezos is the Creator of this huge site online. He became a billionaire thanks to this site.

Landry NAULEAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeline CROUZEAUD Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:16 am

Amazon is a website create in ninteen ninty four. It's in the bigest commercial buisiness same the transnational firm. Other example are GAFA : Google, Apple, Facebook (Amazon). There are puissance of commercial world. In the website of amazon we are more possibilities. It's same a supermarket or a set of diferents shop. We can find article of clothing, of decoration, of new technologies, of accessory to baby, or of house. In generally, all articles have an interressant price between traditional shop. Amazon is an enormus shop and their earning are nearly 2.1 billon $.

Emeline CROUZEAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Elias Elfakhar--Gaillard Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:41 pm

Change is the only way to stay ahead.
Nobody know tat better than Jeff Bezos who turned a selling book company on an empire selling everything.
When he come to the Silicon Valley's Allen & Company Sun Valley Conference he showed a suprising physique, memes immortalized it.

S2 week 3 Amazon DFCGQ9-XcAAOtXo

Take a look at the original tweet @dissruption. Too many variations've been produced !

Elias Elfakhar--Gaillard

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Ruiz Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:23 am

Amazon is the biggest internet sale plateform in the wolrd, you can buy everything as long as it's legal. It seems like a paradise for someone, but in my opinion it's a bit creepy. In one hand, we can buy what we want and it will be delivered few days later. In the other hand, if we are all giving our money to Amazon, in few years the world will knows the biggest commercial monopoly that it never seen before. In 2020, the company of Amazon can buy a lot of companies in different countries to get this monopoly. The most of people don't care about this but think about it, if only one company dominates the commercial market of the world, it can control your life, your decision and it can choose the price of everything. I think we must favor local sales, or small companies, starting with innovations. Anyway, who care about my opinion, I'm a little man in this world and nobody listen ideas which don't earn money..

Julien Ruiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur.Crovisier Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:27 pm

What is Amazon?
Amazon is one of the giants of the Web, like Google, Apple, Facebook and Microsoft.

Basically Amazon was only the distance selling of books, before the company diversified into the sale of cultural products, then merchants.

Created by Jeff Bezos in July 1994.
Now I'm going to tell you about one of the Amazon scandals.
Amazon monitors employees with robots to determine their work efficiency. If their productivity rate is not satisfactory, these automated systems fire them.
Some workers report that they avoid toilet breaks to get more "productive" individual statistics.

Arthur.Crovisier

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélien blum Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:31 pm

Amazon are beautiful women I love the savage way of life they have They always are in small suits even in winter. They fight like nobody with passion and strength. Sword, axes, mace, thos are real man weapons use by True strong women

Aurélien blum

Back to top Go down

S2 week 3 Amazon Empty AmAzOn

Post by Pardoux Emma Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:53 pm

Amazon is a web plateform where we can find and buy everything we want. This industry was created by Jeff Bezos on july 1994, she is know in all the world. However there are a big problem with the employee, they are exploited. In Scotland employees are forced to sleep in tents to save money. A previous investigation evoked the fate of the deliverers, forced, them, to make their needs in their trucks to keep pace. Employees can't go to our job because the bus is paying and they are very little paid so they can't permit to pay this. In winter is the same thing they need to sleep in our tents despite the freezing cold. The deliverers are housed in the same boat, underpaid and subject to delivery pressure which must be as quick as possible to satisfy a maximum of customers.

Pardoux Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by octave blosse Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:56 pm

Amazon is a big brand that I would like to buy because the turnover is quite impressive. You can buy everything through this application, and find everything and anything.

octave blosse

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent CHOLLET Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:16 pm

Amazon is an e-commerce company that sells all kinds of new, undamaged or reconditioned things (electronic objects, furniture, utensils, etc.), but the initial activity of the company Amazon concerned the distance selling of books. It was created by Jeff Bezos in 1994. There are different companies in this style like "C Discount". I don't order too much on this site but I think it's a good company that should work well since in 2017, the company employs 541,900 people worldwide and that the turnover in 2018 was 238,887 million of dollars.

Vincent CHOLLET

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Bonnoron Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:48 pm

Amazon is the largest online market in the world. It’s a multinational technology company based in Seattle.This company focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital diffusion, and artificial intelligence. It was founded 25 years ago by Jeff Bezos in Bellevue. In 2018 Amazon realized a total income of 232.887 billion US dollars. Amazon is considered one of the Big Four technology companies.

Damien Bonnoron

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis ROGER Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:07 pm

Amazon is an American e-commerce company, on which we find all possible and imaginable objects. This company was created in 1994 by Jeff BEZOS. At first it was only a book selling site. But Amazon has diversified very much and reached in 2018 the turnover of 238 887 million dollars. In addition, amazon has 647,600 employees in 2018. The company has grown so much that its creator has become the richest man in the world.

Louis ROGER

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Lopez Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:51 pm

Today many people are turning to a healthier lifestyle in order to preserve our planet. Consume healthy products from producers in the region with the least amount of packaging and the least possible transport, but also avoid pollution by preferring more ecological modes of transport.
However they continue to consume products coming from Internet which nothing that their productions pollute enormously without speaking about the pollution at the time of its sending
Companies such as amazon are participating in this excessive pollution. Amazon pushes overconsumption by feeding this company everything disposable
The consumption of electrical objects sold by amazon represents around a quarter of greenhouse gas emissions in France
Amazon is presented as an e-commerce site but it still has a lot of infrastructure to store goods and take care of shipments
In addition, Amazon promotes products from Chinese companies with deplorable working conditions, by allowing these companies to sell their products via the Amazon platform.
This business continues to operate thanks to buyers who continue to keep this site alive. Despite everything after several petitions against this company, Amazon has committed to reduce their gas production by changing their mode of transport by preferring organic fuels for air transport, electric vehicles as well as recyclable packaging and the use of renewable energies

Anthony Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafaël Delafond Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:19 pm

Ok so, I don't want to read everything my classmates wrote and I think they all talk about the application or his creator but I do no really care so I will talk about something dangerous on Amazon ( or any online shopping platform ). It's about when you buy something. You have the option to register your bank card information to win some time for your next purchases. It's the worse option. I can say it because I got hacked into my amazon account after several months of regular use. I had saved my bank details and someone used my account to order a brand new sofa worth a little over 300 euros Very Happy ( I got refund by my bank but .. it was long and painful. ) All because I had saved a few numbers to save time.

Rafaël Delafond

Back to top Go down

Post by theo Binchet Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:17 pm

So, amazon is a big company which sells many objects, clothes, shoes, soccer ball, computer ... This company was created by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994 and since the last decade has had worldwide success! What he does with her, one of the biggest companies in the world with a huge turnover !!
The headquarters of this company is based in Seathle!

theo Binchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bedon hugo Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:32 pm

There is too much information about the website « amazon » and it’s the same things every time. The ideas were often the same so i want to diversify this topic. Can we talk about Amazone ? No , there is no fault. Oh thanks you i can talk about that that will change you a little for this topic. So it’s interesting to talk about amazone (it’s a bird) because like a lot of animals he is endangered. The number of amazone decreases. And he it comes from tropical forests. From Amazonia, yes we can say that the name of this bird is not very research. It’s a beautiful parrot he’s principally green and sometimes he has a little task of yellow in the middle of his head. If you want you can buy it on an pet shop but i don’t know if a bird in a cage is really very happy. Because it’s not his natural environment. So i didn’t bring a lot of knowledge about this bird but i prefer that to talk about a website that we hear about too often.

Bedon hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie TORRIANI Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:47 am

Amazon is an American e-commerce company based in Seattle.

The initial activity of the Amazon company concerned the distance selling of books, before the company diversified into the sale of cultural products, then merchants. Today, some food products can also be ordered through Amazon.
Founded by Jeff Bezos in July 1994, the company went public on the Nasdaq in May 1997.
The French subsidiary of Amazon opened in 2000. In 2016, Amazon became the first non-food distributor in France. In 2017, the company employed 541,900 people worldwide.

Julie TORRIANI

Back to top Go down

S2 week 3 Amazon Empty AMAZON

Post by Mathis Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:51 am

Amazon is an American e-commerce company based in Seattle. It is one of the giants of the Web, grouped under the acronym GAFAM, alongside Google, Apple, Facebook and Microsoft. On Amazon you can find everything you are looking for! In addition, the prices are incredible.

Mathis

Back to top Go down

Post by Coline Thouvenin Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:01 am

Amazon is an American e-commerce company based in Seattle. It is one of the web giants, grouped under the acronym GAFAM, side to Google, Apple, Facebook and Microsoft.
Amazon's initial business was the remote sale of books, before the company diversified into the sale of cultural and then merchant products. Today, some food products can also be ordered through Amazon.
Founded by Jeff Bezos in July 1994, the company went public on the Nasdaq in May 1997.
Amazon's French subsidiary opened in 2000. In 2016, Amazon becomes the leading non-food distributor in France in terms of sales.
In 2017, the company employs 541,900 people worldwide and has established, in addition to the original American site (opened in 1995), specific sites in many countries.

Coline Thouvenin

Back to top Go down

Post by VERRON Hugo Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:06 pm

More than 3 million coffee machines, flat screens, books or toys, most of them new, or with slight defects: this is the mass of articles that the retail giant Amazon voluntarily destroys in France each year.
We learned last June that Amazon was massively destroying unsold products in Germany thanks to an investigation by Greenpeace Germany. It turns out that we were investigating the practices of the multinational in France and we discovered exactly the same logic: in France too, Amazon prefers to throw part of the unsold products on its site, rather than continuing to store, even if they are new, in perfect working order or with slight defects, such as new coffee makers but whose coffee capsules are expired ... cat farao

VERRON Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down