UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 week 6 - Astrology

+26
Valentine Berron
Emma Goichon
Mathilde Guillaume
Admin
Joep-L
GERON Eva
Binson Mathilde
Tmaulin
Weiss Romain
Thomas Figueira
Pierre Faivre
lisa.chivot
Marie LEQUEC
Cloé
Paul Bressy
noemie michenot
Killian Torlois
Julia Ceaux
Cloé Meyraud
Louis
Boismorand Victoria
Christian FLANNERY
Virginie GAUDRIAUD
BARRAUD Jeanne
Dulinge Emma
GAILLARD Marin
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

S2 week 6 - Astrology Empty S2 week 6 - Astrology

Post by GAILLARD Marin Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:34 pm

Good luck

GAILLARD Marin

Back to top Go down

S2 week 6 - Astrology Empty Re: S2 week 6 - Astrology

Post by Dulinge Emma Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:00 pm

This week we need to talk about astrology. I was born on April 16, 1997 and I am an Aries, but to tell the truth it's a sign that doesn't really resemble me. I believe in it but finally this year a person who discovered a 13th astrological sign Serpentine. The astrological signs have changed and I am a fish now rather proud to be it looks more like me Smile

Dulinge Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by BARRAUD Jeanne Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:04 pm

I don't know much about astrology nevertheless it is something I believe in.
I understand that people could not feel concerned about it or find it dumb to believe in something that related to planets.
But all the universe is linked, everything matters for everything and we are all concerned about what is happening somewhere else in the space, or in the universe. It doesn't touch us directly but somehow I really believe that it could have an impact on us.
I am not one of those who build their live just with what horoscope says.
I believe that astrology, and our behaviour are very related and it is something real but I am sure that is more complicated that just to be an astrological sign.
So it is why I think it could be interresting to learn more about astrology. It could allows us to know ourselves better

BARRAUD Jeanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Virginie GAUDRIAUD Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:05 pm

I don't know anything about astrology except the astrological signs that exist. But I don't believe it, it already happens to look at my daily horoscope but only with friends for fun. I find that these are not precise horoscopes which explains the fact that everyone can find an action or other that corresponds to what the horoscope describes.
But I think that our astrological sign plays a role in the character of each person or the way we are.
Even if I don't know anything about it, I find it beautiful to look at the sky at night and look for the different constellations in the sky.

Virginie GAUDRIAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian FLANNERY Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:17 pm

Astrology and all the bullsh*t that comes with it is just a bunch of excuses that people use to justify their actions. People go crazy believing horoscopes and letting them guide them throught life. I personnally don't believe for one second that your date of birth defines who you are.
Christian FLANNERY
Christian FLANNERY

Back to top Go down

Post by GAILLARD Marin Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:19 pm

One day I was a virgo, but now with new astrology I'm a leo. I've never been really interested by the astrology sign, but a bit more by astronomy. I love during summer to watch the sky shining with the all the stars, trying to distinguish the constellations. And to finish, because I don't know what to say about this subject, in my opinion, the astrology, is full of bullshit.

GAILLARD Marin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boismorand Victoria Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:27 pm

This week the topic is Astrological, I was born on September and my astrological sign is Blanck
But Louis Bouchet told me there was a new astrological sign the serpentaire.So I changed the sign as most people I will now be a lion.
But I don’t want to be a lion I’ve been told I’m a virgin sign for 20 years and they change it I don’t believe too much in horoscopes but the lion ones don’t really correspond to me at all.
That’s all I have to say about astrological signs

Boismorand Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:27 pm

Hi John, I was born on April 28 so normally I am a bull. But since the appearance of this new serpentaire I have become a ram. The naza validated the discovery of this sign but does not integrate it into the astrological signs already present. So I'm still a bull, but you John, are you a little fish, not too disappointed?

Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloé Meyraud Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:30 pm

I'm not interested in astrology, I just know that I'm a fish even if it's apparently changed, but I prefer the principle of totem animals. I did a test and apparently my totem animal is the panda! It's funny because my mother has always compared me to a panda because I'm a bit lazy... I'd rather stay quiet at home than do something compelling! It also has something in common with my zodiac sign which is fish because we're quite calm in life ahah.

Cloé Meyraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Ceaux Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:38 pm

About astrology, I know that I am Taurus, a virgin ascendant and that my lunar ascendant is Gemini. I do not believe at all in the "prediction" of astrology but I like to read with my sister the character traits of people we know according to their astrological signs, it's quite funny because we can often find similarities with reality (surely due to hazard).

Julia Ceaux

Back to top Go down

Post by Killian Torlois Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:49 pm

I do not believe in astrological signs, I had never inquired about mine, I am aquarius, and its characteristics are very close to my person, it is frustrating, but it is only silly. An assembly of stars doesn’t define your personality, your way of thinking, your expression, it can’t guide your life. There are millions of aquarius and yet we are all different.
Killian Torlois
Killian Torlois

Back to top Go down

Post by noemie michenot Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:07 pm

This week, we are going to talk about astrology. Recently, Nasa have find a new constellation so a new astrological sign was created and add to the calendar. This new astrological sign is call serpentaire and it concerns people born from 29 november to 17 december. But also the other person because most people have change of sign.

noemie michenot

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Bressy Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:54 pm

I think astrology is very fascinating, but there is a paradox. Constellations are such beautiful, when it's the night, laying in the grass and Watch the sky, find every constellations you know. But, when we go to a constelarium, you can't resist at the tireness ; seats are so much comfortable.
But it's interesting and beautiful.

Paul Bressy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloé Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:52 pm

My totem animal by running a test on the internet is the lion. Good timing because I love this animal. The test explains that the lion, which I incarnate, is an animal that embodies the fervour, the ardour and the appetite to live. The objectives of the lion is to use all its assets to go to the end of its desires, your desires, its projects. If it is necessary to fight for what he considers to be the right cause, he does not hesitate in effort! On the contrary. He appreciates the straight and combative people who, like me, try to give the best of themselves. This demanding step is to our credit! But he seems to have trouble tolerating the weaknesses of others and also his own. As if we prefer to silence our doubts, our fears so as not to fac.

Cloé

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie LEQUEC Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:28 pm

I often confuse astronomy and astrology, these two words are so similar !
Astronomy is the study of the sun, moon, stars, planets, comets, gas, galaxies, gas, dust and other non-Earthly bodies and phenomena.
When Astrology is the study of the influence that distant cosmic objects, usually stars and planets, have on human lives.

And I have to say that I am not really into the idea of distants planets deciding my life.
I do remember maybe, three or four months ago, my life seemed to be a real disaster in terms of private life, school life, mood, work, sport, about everything in my Everyday routine.
I talked about it with Jeanne and she said it was exactly the same for her and she told me "But you know it is normal, it is because Mercury is in retrograde".

Very honestly I laughed at her, it became a real joke, everytime Something was going wrong, I glared at her and told "Mercury is in retrograde".

Seriously, I just think that humans still need to explain and find causes to their actions or the consequences of everyday life, probably to find someone or something else to put the blame on.
Marie LEQUEC
Marie LEQUEC

Birthday : 2000-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa.chivot Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:40 pm

I was born during the best time of the year, August 7th, so my zodiac sign is the lion.
I will describe the characteristics that define me according to my sign:
Apparently, I'm dazzling and fascinating with a unique je ne sais quoi and a distinguished air. I am also generous, and I always try to please the people I love. Contrary to what one might think, I have a great sense of morality and I know what is right and good.
Anyway, I won't describe all my infinite qualities; one can simply remember that the sign of Leo is in all contexts (except in English), the BEST. And that, by his name, he is the king of the animals, that defines the context rather well.
tongue lol!

lisa.chivot

Back to top Go down

S2 week 6 - Astrology Empty Astrololy

Post by Pierre Faivre Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:21 pm

This week it is not a subject that inspires me ... I would have preferred the subject of Simone with the theme of totem animals. But good may be for next week. In astrology my animal is a ram, I think it suits me well. Physically we are both hairy already. Then I have a hard head like him because I am very stubborn and stubborn. I'm happy to be a ram because I find it really bad to be ... a damn fish, who seriously wants to be a carp ... or a balance. My father is a lion so that explains my royal side but my mother is a carp ...

Pierre Faivre

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Figueira Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:44 pm

The subject is astrology.. First, for me astrology is absolutely fake, maybe persons without job and need buzz and money have create that. It's myself who decide that I do, no others people. If I stay at home I can't have "the meet who change my life". Nobody can predict future and that's all for me Wink

Thomas Figueira

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Romain Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:22 am

I was born on July 26 so my astrological sign is the lion. In astrology the lion is a person who is kind, honest and faithful with these friends and with his love. At the health level, the lion has good health which will be strengthened by sport. On the silver side, the lion is generous and will want to please these loved ones. Finally, on the side of learning English, the lion will be a zero pupil who will understand nothing when the teacher speaks.

Weiss Romain

Back to top Go down

Post by Tmaulin Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:34 am

Today we speak about astrology. It exist 12 astrological signs which are associates at one constelation. This signs define the personnality of a person. It allows, for those who believe in it, to predict what's going to happen to us in a futur near or far. Personally I don't pay attention to what they say about horoscopes because I am master of my destiny.

Tmaulin

Back to top Go down

Post by Binson Mathilde Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:46 pm

My astrological sign is Virgo, since I was born between August 23rd and September 22nd. My sign is between 150 degrees and 180 degrees in the circle of zodiac signs.
The signs with which it is compatible are fish, Taurus and Capricorn.
It is true that many people live their lives according to their sign and what the astrologer in the newspaper says each week. Some people will go even further by reading astrology books, trying to find out who they are compatible with or not compatible with in order to find love or find a reason why it didn't work out, or under which moon they are or what their ascendant is.
There are thousands of theories on astrology but should this have an impact on our life choices?

Binson Mathilde

Back to top Go down

Post by GERON Eva Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:15 pm

I'm sorry but i prefer speak about tattoos. I have one tattoo on my right shoulder. I did it there is one year for christmas. It was my christmas present of my mother. I wanted a tattoo since my sixteen years old in memory of my grand father. At first I didn't really know what I wanted to do and then I finally decided when I was 18. So i choosed a bird who hold a key in his beak in memories of moments passed with my grand-father. I was a little anxious because i was afraid of hurting during the tattoo. Finally it was just unpleasant when she pass on the clavicle. I want another tatto but i don't know what.

GERON Eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Joep-L Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:01 pm

Hey John i don't know if you remeber but toi said To me that i hadn't To speak about this subject so i'm gonna tell you that today i saw a will smith's movie and i'v never cried so much for a movie 😭😭
Otherwise yesterday i went fishing and i caught a carp of 20pounds.
It might be good now so see toi tomorrow !!!
Joep-L
Joep-L

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:21 pm

Joep-L wrote:Hey John i don't know if you remeber but toi said To me that i hadn't To speak about this subject so i'm gonna tell you that today i saw a will smith's movie and i'v never cried so much for a movie 😭😭
Otherwise yesterday i went fishing and i caught a carp of 20pounds.
It might be good now so see toi tomorrow !!!

Especially with the written comprehension test to do. Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde Guillaume Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:38 pm

Astrology is not a subject who particular interest me... I appreciate the stories about the stars, the fact that we are trying to find animals in the sky. However, I don't believe in their meaning and interpretation on our personality. It’s sometimes funny to read it and laugh about it, but think that it will determine our mood or our day... No thanks

Mathilde Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next