UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 week 6 - Astrology

+26
Valentine Berron
Emma Goichon
Mathilde Guillaume
Admin
Joep-L
GERON Eva
Binson Mathilde
Tmaulin
Weiss Romain
Thomas Figueira
Pierre Faivre
lisa.chivot
Marie LEQUEC
Cloé
Paul Bressy
noemie michenot
Killian Torlois
Julia Ceaux
Cloé Meyraud
Louis
Boismorand Victoria
Christian FLANNERY
Virginie GAUDRIAUD
BARRAUD Jeanne
Dulinge Emma
GAILLARD Marin
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

S2 week 6 - Astrology - Page 2 Empty Re: S2 week 6 - Astrology

Post by Emma Goichon Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:17 pm

I love astrology, whether it's related to the stars or astrological signs. I don't necessarily believe in these things, but I think it's a good way to get to know yourself. Indeed the signs and more precisely our star chart describe rather well our character and our vision of things. So to conclude I would say that astrology is super cool but don't take everything at face value. Aries team king

Emma Goichon

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentine Berron Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:37 pm

Astrology: I don't believe in astrology. The morning, when I start this class in 8 o'clock, at the radio RFM exactly 7 o'clock 49. I am balance, I was born the 19 october 2000. In china, me astrology sign is dragon, my french sign is not funny but the other in china it is very very veryyyyyy the best, my sister is pig ahhhhhhhh lol lol !!!:p
I breathe fire, I very beautiful but me sister is big and doesn't smell good

S2 week 6 - Astrology - Page 2 Captur10

Valentine Berron

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelQuantin Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:54 am

Today we have to speak about astrology. I don’t believe in astrology becausse for me it’s just fake and some people profit of the naivety of people who have problem. And all of the astrology predictions are different that show it’s really fake. So I have never read or look at my astrology predictions.

AxelQuantin

Back to top Go down

Post by desaunay amaury Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:59 am

I don't really believe on astrology but im a little bit curious so sometimes I watch my horoscope. I'm born the 3 of September so I'm virgo but with the new signe how as begin discover I'm now a lion but the caractère aspect doesn't represente me.

desaunay amaury

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin roger Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:16 am

Astrology searches for relationships between earthly affairs and celestial phenomena in general.
More precisely, it is based on 4 main cycles and their analog applications:
the day (astronomically: the rotation of the Earth on itself);
the month (astronomically: the cycles of the sun and the moon);
the year (astronomically: the revolution of the Earth around the Sun)

Corentin roger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucie LEFEVRE Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:34 am

We need to talk about astrology so I'm going to use this topic to talk about the astrological signs and the horoscope of the day for everyone. I always find it nice to know what is predicted about us every day but that's not what I'm going to change the way my day works.
Here's my horoscope, I was born on February 11:
Your astral climate
Take the time to resolve the issues that arise, in depth. It's time to dive in. The psychic form is there, you feel more inner resources to intelligently balance your actions, without exhausting yourself.

MoodYou are meeting the challenges that arise and you can achieve your core goals, those you have been working on for a long time. The time to make a positive conclusion to a personal affair has come, don't miss your chance.

LoveYou spend this day, carried by a planetary festival that transports you to the seventh heaven if you avoid stirring the mud! Indeed, if you start to criticize everything, you risk foolishly ruining your excellent relational disposition.

WorkHeaven encourages your initiatives! You are tempted to realize an ideal, to carry out a bold plan. The sky stimulates your imagination and boosts your enthusiasm. You are not afraid to go ahead and reverse some preconceived ideas...

LeisureIt's a particularly enjoyable day for travel and social life. So it's a good time to make contact, to make a move or to glean information. All this movement is very beneficial for your personal evolution.

Lucie LEFEVRE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2