UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the worst fear

+24
Romain BERTRAND
camille crochet
GUEHO Timothe
ecolde01
Louis Alter
tiphaine pimond
Vincen1234
Romain Robert
Louis-Patxi MOREAU
LuceGaetan
Clément Blanchet
Saou Saber
Ugo Delage
Legrand Gwendal
Luca Maroleau
Ulysse TRAN
Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE
Léna Le Bondé
loreena martin
LEQUET Manon
Rgnicolas
Laurine Avinio
Estelle Arrivé
Anais Quéré
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

the worst fear Empty the worst fear

Post by Anais Quéré Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:30 pm

Hello!
I talking about " my worst fear " : I think my worst fear was when I had an accident during a surf boat towing. It was in the summer 2018, in July… My father had a boat, he was the driver. We often spent whole days on the Charent river, boat trips or enjoying ourselves by attaching a lifebuoy or a snowboard to the boat in order to be towed. That day, July 28, 2018, I was on the surfboard and I was ready to surf.. But I wanted to catch a wave and I moved a little towards the bank. I was on the other side of the wave, except that during the turn around the wave pushed me against the bank… At 33km/h I took the bank all along for several meters. Then I took an intense shock in my back and I found myself tetanised in the water to lose consciousness. With the lifejacket I was able to get up quickly to the surface but this moment passed so fast that I don’t remember everything. My father’s partner jumped into the water to pick me up... I suddenly regained consciousness but I was crying… When he picked me up, he and my dad thought I was paraplegic.
I had a huge chance from the doctors and the trauma shock was very difficult. Finally, I had a hematoma, a contraction of the back, bruises, my malleolus was scratched and slightly sprained and a slight blockage of my shoulder. It was not so serious when one recalls the fall and the shock that I experienced;

It was the worst fear of my life because I believed so much that I would lose the use of my legs.

Anais Quéré

Birthday : 2001-11-12

Back to top Go down

the worst fear Empty Re: the worst fear

Post by Estelle Arrivé Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:39 pm

Estelle Arrivé wrote:My worst fear is that I'll suffocate to death. I'm claustrophobic and I don't like crowded places. One day I was at the pool with a friend and she had fun sinking me. Except next to the boys started talking to her and she forgot she was still holding me underwater. Since I hate it when someone does this to me.
And I hate too the spiders.

Estelle Arrivé

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurine Avinio Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:30 pm

Hi! I am a little ashamed to admit it but I am afraid of the inevitable. That is to say the fear of passing time. The fear of seeing my loved ones leave me. I can't get used to the idea that my families will someday die. Time passes inexorably. The days, the nights follow one another and no one can stop time or go back and I find it horrible. I would like time to freeze my greatest fear and to die one day even if I leave without regrets it is a great fear. And I'm also afraid of spiders: ARACHNOPHOBIA Basketball Sad

Laurine Avinio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rgnicolas Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:13 am

I'm terrified of the walrus in Pingu. Like, seriously ? LOOK AT THAT !!! It's horrible ! Look at his eyes ! They looks like he is seeing deep in your soul, and he don't likes what he sees ! His facial hair seems to be made of the dead bodies of the unfortunate people that met him ! His mouth is big enough to eat both you and your will to live ! Each of his tooth can be compared to a tombstone, the last memory we have of his victims ! Look at that video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe4LFcA1ph8
Now you won't sleep ever again !!

Rgnicolas

Back to top Go down

Post by LEQUET Manon Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:29 am

Today I would like to talk about boredom. Because boredom is a very common situation in our everyday lives. It's common for youth have no idea how to start an activity, or to take care of yourself. We are constantly looking for excitement in our lives and during this time we are out of fun and motivation. The purpose of all this is to escape this moment, avoid this unpleasant feeling of not knowing what to do. And the less I know how to handle situations of boredom, the more I will fear them, run away from them, and do anything to avoid them. Worse still, I'm going to anticipate the fear of getting bored. I think that boredom is a natural state of man's consciousness but I am very afraid of it. Shocked

LEQUET Manon

Birthday : 2001-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by loreena martin Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:27 am

worst fear... in fact I did not experience a huge fear that traumatized me, but i am very fearful.
However I am very afraid of death. I'm scared of the idea that I can lose someone in my family at any time.. Especially my mom, we have one life and we can lose someone whe mattered to us faster than expected. So you have to take good times with those you love to never regret it...

loreena martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Léna Le Bondé Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:33 am

HI! The subject is to speak of my worts fear:
I think my biggest fear is more psychological than physical; I'm afraid of being alone. It is true that I like to be alone sometimes to find myself with myself, because this is important.But I'm afraid of being alone in the sense that it won't be voluntary, that the people around me start to leave, either because they die, or because they just don't want to be with me sides. I'm afraid of doing something that might repel people from me ...
i am very important to my family, and I am afraid of arriving at the day when they will no longer be by my side and that I will "be definitively alone".
It's probably ridiculous, but it's my worst fear ...

Léna Le Bondé

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:19 pm

My worst fear is to become a vegetable as we say in France. Indeed i'm affraid to become a weight for people who are close to me and finally to no longer be who I am.
I'm scared to drown in my own womb. I Don't know if you understand. Let me explain ! I mean that i'm affraid I'm not in control of myself anymore. Do you see? I am scared about the fact that we are so fragile and so strong at the same time.
My fear is not about death because death is part of life but it is about what we can be and become. We are just humans after all.
I Don't care about losing a leg or a arm as long as I still have the ability to think, I still have my conscience. That's the most important for me. As long as I can do things on my own everything will be fine.
I'm also affraid about brainwashing and of people who have been brainwashed to think a certain way, you know.

Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysse TRAN Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:14 pm

My worst fear is not to have lived my dreams before my death. I'm thinking all the time about it. I imagine that I finally completed all my studies, I can travel anywhere I want to go, but I can't because I die instantly, without finding love, seeing my friends again one last time. To live the day-to-day is a lie, we cannot have the time to enjoy our life without studying and working previously. It is a shame that our society keeps us stuck and seems to say: "You must work all your life and you'll be happy after being hurted"...Brrrr frightening thoughts pale

Ulysse TRAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Maroleau Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:56 am

I will talk about my worst fear. Since my childhood i have a dream. The best dream. I want to be a professional football player. It is therefore in this sense that my worst fear is that i won’t be able to accomplish my dream. All the more so as the career of a football player is very short and begin very early i see each day my dream move away. But i want to brave this fear and try by all the way and with an hard training to succeed my dream. I think about my dream all the day and i never stop to hope this is possible.

Luca Maroleau

Back to top Go down

Post by Legrand Gwendal Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:02 pm

I'm going to introduce a little bit of my worst fear.
I'm afraid of the tight place, where I can't moving my legs or my arms.
I've faced 4 years ago with it when with a friend we have visited a little part of catacomb, and we had to crawl inside a tunnel...
That's why I prefered heights, like building roof...

Legrand Gwendal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugo Delage Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:14 pm

Honestly I don't really have any fear that follows me every day. On the other hand, I have already had some experiences that marked me at the time. I practice a lot of extreme sports, and I must say that sometimes a great fear takes me. When you take a big crash, you have time to feel your body float and watch your life go by. It is quite exhilarating as a sensation, of fear but accompanied by adrenaline. I don't really know how to find the words, but in any case this feeling is both horrible but attractive. I'm not afraid to cross death, to touch it. But go to the other side yes I think a little bit ... "The brave man is not the one who is not afraid, but the one who overcomes his fear"

Ugo Delage

Back to top Go down

Post by Saou Saber Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:21 pm

Hello, I come about of my WORST FEAR... I would have preferred to keep it to myself but unfortunately I have no choice.... Black and yellow... no i don't talk the music of Wiz Khalifa...
But those bugs that make ZZZzzzzZZZZzz... Yes Maya the bee and all her family scared me !! I'm APIPHOBIC !Embarassed

All started when I have 10 years old, in Morocco, I was on holiday, in the city of my father, with my great-grandmother we going in the market, it's a good day, she buy for me a ice cream What a Face , I was happy, not for long because, invasion of wasp !!! affraid affraid affraid
I running just like Usain Bolt it's not a joke ! scratch Believe me, the wasps of the bled, they’re real men

They were everywhere in the street and the most incredible, I didn’t get stung once. Thank's god ! afro

S.S

Saou Saber

Back to top Go down

Post by Clément Blanchet Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:15 pm

I remember it as if it was yesterday, it seems impossible to overshadow this moment of intense stress when I lived my worst fear in winter 2018, reminding my worst nightmares.
In fact I was peacefully running in the forest as any early morning when I travelled to Canada to feel good. It was rather cold, perhaps minus 5°C, but dry for a few days, hence the perfect weather for a legendary trail. Seeing that I felt particularly strong and fast that day, I was venturing far beyond my usual without realizing it. Then I came across a so nice place with an extraordinary tree surpassing all the other ones. I was in that case taking out my phone to capture this landscape when suddenly I heard a strange noise behind me and smelling an unusual odour.
Quite surprised I turned around and that’s at this moment I saw a huge starving bear staring at me, thus I started running faster than I never did (but still not as fast as Saber Saou while competing at the 400m). Then I climbed a tree but he climbed too, that’s why we started fighting. However we both fell when I tried all of a sudden an o goshi on him, a judo technique of my ancestors. Finally the bear was mad, he broke his nail (which is most bears’ worst fear) and started bleeding. That’s it, I’m afraid of blood, that’s my worst fear without any doubt.

Clément Blanchet

Back to top Go down

Post by LuceGaetan Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:31 pm

My worst fear at the time of writing this post and seeing a new draw or a new one from Marseille to Bordeaux this Sunday evening ...
More seriously my worst fears are the ocean because the fact of not knowing the environment nor of being able to see what is under us scares me enough. In addition, this environment is extremely deep and has creatures that do not seem friendly ...
I will also be able to put in my greatest fears John Cox, our English teacher, he is really terrifying, moreover he is very strong all that it takes to scare. I have Johncoxphobia

LuceGaetan

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis-Patxi MOREAU Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:58 pm

My worst fear is loneliness. Indeed I think that loneliness is the worst feeling that can exist in humans because we can survive alone. We needs parents to have a good education for the future we needs friends to have good time etc...
I can't bear to be alone with no person to help me in bad moments. Moreover i have collective spirit because i play rugby in team, and i like to help person in difficulties.

Louis-Patxi MOREAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain Robert Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:37 pm

Many rumors about me say that I'm afraid of getting stuck in the bulges of a sumo,
other rumors also say that I am afraid of being naked in front of elephants, you never know where they're going to put their defense....all these rumors are true, but no it's not my worst fear.
My biggest fear, although it seems impossible to me, is to find myself alone but alone, not in the desert, not in the city of Angoulême, nor in the middle of the Creuse,but to find myself alone in the middle of the ocean. For the simple reason that grilled fish is the best choice and as we know, while in the middle of an ocean there is no barbecue, so how I will be able toeat my fish?
No in truth I will feel helpless in the face of this greatness, there is no greater than the ocean, no stronger than the ocean, no more unpredictable than the ocean, the ocean is much stronger than all the men gathered on this earth then, imagined me alone in the ocean.....

It was Romain Robert

Romain Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincen1234 Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:10 am

my worst fear is true that my passion which is rather related to the environment disappear completely as and when my life and that before I die nature is already gone because it is one of the only reasons for my existence is a life without passion is not a life and my second fear And to miss my semester two in hitchhiking but it is much less stressful than the first😂😂😅

Vincen1234

Back to top Go down

the worst fear Empty my worst fear

Post by tiphaine pimond Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:01 pm

I’ m not really scared, phobi of an animal or an object but more than one situation that could produce. What would scare me the most is losing my brother. His death in itself does not scare me but it is more the fact of living whitout him that scares me. It maybe a common fear but I found it legitimate when we are close and as fused as I am with my brother.

tiphaine pimond

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Alter Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:44 pm

My biggest fear (s) is / are unfortunately uncontrollable (s), it is natural disasters!
Earthquakes, storms, tsunamis are weather disasters that cannot be controlled. Almost all of them kill people in their path. In addition, with all the climatic events that are currently developing these things are happening more and more often. So that's why I think about it more and more and it scares me a lot. Inevitably death comes with this and is part of my fear. Why live if we are destined to die no matter what? Just talking about it makes me feel bad ...

Louis Alter

Back to top Go down

Post by ecolde01 Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:29 pm

My main fear, is the one that is at the root of all fears: the fear of death. That was the deal, yes we appeared in this world but it is not eternal and the idea of time passing, bringing us closer to a certain death is quite complex to even a positive axis.
I could say that I have vertigo, fear of snakes or spiders, but the fear behind it is indeed the fear of death or of the wound that would bring us closer to death.
To conclude, I would say that to live peacefully we should be exposed to our fears as little as possible, but it is also thanks to them that we can grow up.

ecolde01

Back to top Go down

Post by GUEHO Timothe Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:38 pm

I am not a fearful person. That is to say, I am not afraid of something common in particular. I am not afraid of vertigo, I am not afraid of animals in particular ... However, I am afraid of one thing. This fear is the fear of not having a happy life. Indeed, I never want to feel like I don't like my life. That is why I like studying STAPS because it makes me happy. I never had the feeling once of forcing myself to work. This is what I want to have as a feeling throughout my life. I never want to feel like I'm being forced to do this or that.

GUEHO Timothe

Back to top Go down

Post by camille crochet Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:10 pm

I will talk about my worst fear. Unfortunately my worst fears aren't very original... I'm already afraid of insects, spiders and especially cousins!! It's my phobia, even though I know they're harmless they really scare me with their long legs pale
It's something else entirely, but I'm also afraid of suddenly losing someone close to me that I really appreciate (family members or friends).

camille crochet

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain BERTRAND Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:12 am

I think my worst fear is to end up in a wheelchair after an accident. No longer being able to walk, run, jump and be free in your movements it must be horrible. I'm also afraid of losing sight. Without forgetting tinnitus ! Having tinnitus must be horrible and unbearable. In general, my fears are irreversible handicaps. What we cannot cure. So take advantage of the privileges you have, be in good health !

Romain BERTRAND

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Edet Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:24 am

I will not speak of my great fear because fear is something great. I will then speak of concern. My great concern at this time is that my family and I are sinking into the harshness of society. Despite all the goodwill in the world, everything does not always go as planned, even if we do everything we can to achieve it, but as we say: "we do what we can, not always what we wants". Everything comes from below ...
Undoubtedly, life is beautiful, magnificent, but it is hard or very hard for some people.

Cedric Edet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next