UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 W9 Covid-19

3 posters

Go down

S2 W9 Covid-19 Empty S2 W9 Covid-19

Post by Admin Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:10 am

There is only one Subject on everyone's mind this week.

What do you think the implications of Covid-19 are for the future. How will things change in the near and farther future?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

S2 W9 Covid-19 Empty Re: S2 W9 Covid-19

Post by baptistebordron Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:08 pm

The implications of Covid-19 increases more and more each day despite the provisions chosen by many affected states, such as Italy, to confine all the country to reduce the development of this virus. This virus have a big impact in the society of all affected countries. Some people are afraid. There are no more schools, no more sports activities in clubs and many people have been forced to stop working. And so this have a negative impact on economy of many countries. I think we can be worried about the future, the advance economic recovery will be very difficult and long.

baptistebordron

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:22 pm

Virus COVID-19 is in the sporlight from 2 weeks and we hear everything on it. I think that a lot of bullshit are said about this fucking virus. We have to stay at home to avoid contagion so STAY AT HOME !!! If we don't do it, contagion will continue and continue and kill more pepole that already. I know that sometime, it can be harmless but for brittle pepole, it's better to not be infected by this virus. Like others epidemics, it will stop one day but nobody knows when.

Dorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down