UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 A Funny sport's story

+16
Bastien Morin
Romain HUMBERT
Thomas HERONNEAU
Thibaut Brunet
Johan Milliot
mateo philippon
DUMAS Alexis
Dupas Maxime
BENJAMINAUBRY
Khaled HAMMOUTEN
clarisse lopez
Alexia Barraud
Yael Duquene
Trilla Ines
magat
Admin
20 posters

Go down

Week 2 A Funny sport's story Empty Week 2 A Funny sport's story

Post by Admin Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:13 pm

Tell the group a funny story that happened to you (or a friend) concerning sports.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 2 A Funny sport's story Empty Re: Week 2 A Funny sport's story

Post by magat Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:22 pm

I don't know if you can undertand John... But you know when you just have your driver's license drive a car it's something hard but when your first car is a clio 1 of one thousand nine hundred ninety three i thing we can said it's sports to drive with it... I hope you agree with me. And the last day, i don't remember but it was a morning and it had rained. I come with my car of one thousand nine hundred ninety three i remind, i want to go to the left on a traffic circle i go very slow like between twenty and thirty ( i was more fast with a bike ) and my rear tires, who had to be changed want to go straight ahead on the traffic circle so they drift and i finish on Y, on the traffic circle, i want to precise that with this speed it was'nt dangerous.

magat

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilla Ines Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:52 pm

I have a lot of funny story in my mind but I can tell you everythink... I remember a game where a team member had forgotten her soles. She had to put on her crampons without soles and play the whole game. She was in a lot of pain and she never forgot her soles. I also have a lot of memories at training. Today we laugh when we talk about it but at the moment we were not laughing. Since I am a disruptive element it often happened to me to make turns of ground because I did not listen to the instructions. My teammates often "chambré" for that.

Trilla Ines

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Yael Duquene Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:30 am

When i'm playing sports, i'm not the kind of players who make jokes on the pitch, i'm more serious and focus because i want to win. However, this summer, I played often basketball during my spare time, and something funny happened.
I was playing a one versus one with my friend (I was obviously beating him) when two children (around 6-8 years old) arrived and wanted to play with us. It was kinda funny to see these little guys try to dribble and to shoot, and me and my friend were spending a good time, trying to coach them to make them improve in a short time. One of the children's parents was filming his son while we was playing and many days later, another friend find these video on Instagram and send me the video. In the video, you can see me doing a huge block on the kid, who was desperately trying to score.
Hope you find this story amusing because I do!

Yael Duquene

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexia Barraud Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:06 pm

A funny story in my sport, there are many but I have this one in mind. It was during a match in Poitiers and it was February. It was on a synthetic pitch, it was very rainy and windy. I was called up to play at the last minute because a girl was ill, but I had stayed up all night because I was celebrating a friend's birthday the night before. The coach told me that he was taking me on as a back-up but that I wouldn't be playing (I had made my condition clear). In the end, I came on the field after 15/20 minutes of play because a girl got injured. During the game it was a storm, the ball was rolling by itself, when we were running against the wind we were not moving forward. One girl was hit in the head by a ball and fell to the ground. In short, this day was chaotic but in the end very funny, we still laugh about it today.

Alexia Barraud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by clarisse lopez Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:18 pm

I played at soyaux asj club, I was in a good category. We have a match against a good team, this team is the Girondins de Bordeaux and it's the big match because it's the derby. I play this match but we play in Bordeaux and I forget my football shoes ! It was funny but I was mad at myself, and coach too !! Laughing

clarisse lopez

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled HAMMOUTEN Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:58 pm

When I was much younger I went out a lot with my brother and friends to play sports, whether it was basketball, football or tennis ...So on an afternoon with my friends we went to our neighborhood tennis court to do some balls. But next to the stadium there was a kind of abandoned school and during an exchange the ball landed in the school, we were all scared enough to go so seeing that my brother is the tallest of us he left to retrieve the ball. Five minutes later my brother came out with tears in his eyes and screaming, so we all went into the school to see and there was nothing at all. Since then we laugh at this story.

Khaled HAMMOUTEN

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 2 A Funny sport's story Empty My Fun sport story

Post by BENJAMINAUBRY Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:12 pm

This story took place in 2018, when I was in my second year of College, me and my UNSS team was quaified to the France Championship of UNSS' s Handball. We were in Belfort in a camping just amazing with all the other college who were qualificated, that was really fun. The Championship was good for us, and at the 3rd place Match, against the Lycée St Jean from I don't remember to, the game was close betwin the two team. A t the starting of the second half, i come back to the pitch and, guess who just slide on the floor front of a full gymnase of student, it's me, that's my fun sport fact,
Thanks

BENJAMINAUBRY

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dupas Maxime Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:56 pm

A funny story in my sport, It was in I was at the colleague, I had a 50cc and in a turn, I fell, I broke my scapula. So 2 months without sports normally, but after 1 month, I came back to play football as a field player whereas usually, I was goalkeeper and in a match, I put 9 goals... We won 14-2. That’s what made me laugh to play on the field:)

Dupas Maxime

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DUMAS Alexis Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:14 pm

Saturday, 7pm, meeting at the club to go to Limoges. We were carpooling. I got into Kenny's car. A sporty car, BMW m2 for the connoisseurs or the curious. We had a little over an hour's drive. We had fallen behind at the club's gym so my friend decided to speed up, we were doing 190 kilometres per hour when another car overtook us, a blue Megane RS, blue like the colour of the beacon in the car. We never made it to Limoges and Kenny hasn't had a driving licence since.

DUMAS Alexis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mateo philippon Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:46 pm

when i was in cadet in basket a week my coach can't coach my team, so my father coach it. I am very excited by this, We are just 5, and i made the match of my life 39 point , 6 three pointers, i have the mamba mentality but we loose this game at final we were just 3 on the court. but the opposing coach congratulated us because he had never seen a team with so much skill final result 72 - 70

mateo philippon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Milliot Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:16 pm

I’m going to tell a funny story that happened to me in my sport, which is football. It was our last match of the season, a decisive match for the climb to the upper division (departmental 1). We won the match and thus got that climb. The match was rather far away, we had at least an hour drive, by bus. The road was festive but complicated because the older ones had planned a stock of alcohol for the return trip. We sang a lot, a lot of buses, a lot of laughs. We even had to stop at one point because some people wanted to throw up! Arriving at our home, at the stadium, in the covered club, we continued the party, it was long...

Johan Milliot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaut Brunet Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:42 pm

Admin wrote:Tell the group a funny story that happened to you (or a friend) concerning sports.

Last year being just senior I became the rookie of the team. So I had to take the jerseys for each game, but once I arrived just before the start for a game more than 2hours away. It is unfortunatly once in the locker room that we realize that I had taken the U17 jerseys. The match was close for everyone and since then I have no longer the right to take the jerseys.

Thibaut Brunet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas HERONNEAU Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:43 pm

My story it's about a story of the football. When i was younger i play football with my friends in a football stadium in my city. During an afternoon with lot of friendswe palyed football but a friend send the ball on the big warehouse behind the stadium. So i going to get the ball but in the warehouse have a big dog. And the big dog eat the ball just in front of me. Luckely i don't enter on the warehouse if not I would have ended up like the ball.

Thomas HERONNEAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain HUMBERT Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:52 pm

It was like 12 years ago, I was under 7. I was playing basketball with my big brother (3yo older than me) in our garden with an old mobile basketball hoop.
We had stuck the ball between the board and the rim so I started to shake the basketball hoop to unstuck the ball. However, I was enjoying shaking this so I shaked it too strong (because I was already a beast at this age) and it fell on the top of the head of my brother and he starte bleeding and crying.
I was shocked so I cried too but, more fear than casualty, it was nothing very important. Don't worry, he is totally normal now, maybe a bit retarded, but he is alive and healthy.

Romain HUMBERT

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastien Morin Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:25 am

it was before covid, when I was in high school, I played football and I had a game on Saturday. The day before, we had celebrated a friend's birthday and one person had celebrated it a little too much. The day of the match when it was started, we could see that he was not well with cramps in his stomach. In the thirtieth minute, he vomited on the pitch, which is when the coach understands the situation and immediately takes it out. Fortunately we were winning the game at that time so we had a good laugh during and after the game, but for the player, he didn't play the next three games as a punishment.

Bastien Morin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuhain Enzo Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:52 am

This story is not mine but it is really funny. One day, when I was 15years old, I went in a rugby competition with my team in a bus. At the moment when we arrived, a friend was sleeping so we decided to prank him. We have left the bus whitout make any noise. When he woke up he was the only person in the bus so he panic a bit and we were spying him. We had some fun before the match, a good way to begin the day.

Nuhain Enzo

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 2 A Funny sport's story Empty Funny sport's story

Post by Pierre JEUDI Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:50 am

It was a match day with my first rugby club. The weather was awful and the field filled with mud. One of my friends lost his shoe during the game and with the mud. He finished the game in a sock without ever finding his shoe. This story was not very funny for him, but I had a good laugh on my side happy to have my pair of shoes.

Pierre JEUDI

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alizé Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:36 pm

A Sunday a few weeks ago during a friendly soccer match. One of my friends took a ball in the head and we laughed a lot.

alizé

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:07 pm

During returns of bus after a game, there a weird game : the window's game. The goal is to touch the windows from the bottom of bus without tee-shirt. But the goal of the whole team is to prevent the player to touch the window. For that, they can hit the player on open hand. All of rugbymen know this famous game !!

Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down