UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 topic - Dreams

+19
Thibaud Denis
chloé robin
Adrien Sabourin
KylianMalavergne
Jules Gendreau
tiphaine pimond
Louis Alter
Julien Ruiz
Arthur MARCHAU
felix merle
Antoine Renoux
Poitou Baptiste
léatramblé
ferchaud flavien
Estelle Arrivé
Laurine Avinio
Zoe GALEA
Swann Giraud
Admin
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 3 topic - Dreams Empty Week 3 topic - Dreams

Post by Admin Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:56 am

We're not talking about me.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 3 topic - Dreams Empty Dreams

Post by Swann Giraud Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:21 am

This week, the subject is dreams. it's a really broad subject so I would to speak especially about my craziest dream. I have a lot of dreams just like everybody, because I think without dreams, without cravings, it's complicate to live. Indeed, it's very important to hang on to something.
So, for me it's not a goal which I would reach, it's just something that fascinates me : It's to go into space. I think it's the greatest thing that human never made, one hundred year before it was still impossible, and now scientifics find a way to send humans in Mars, after the Moon.
So, I don't want to become astronaut, but just feeling weightless and see the earth like no one has ever seen it.

Swann Giraud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 3 topic - Dreams Empty Re: Week 3 topic - Dreams

Post by Zoe GALEA Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:16 am

I have a lot of dreams, maybe even too many.
But can we have so many dreams that we won't make them all come true? I think so.
A dream is not just meant to be realized. It is a way to feel alive and to always move forward in your life. The fact of making a dream come true is only the culmination of a whole very important prior process which in the end is more important than the goal, than the arrival. If I take the example of one of my dreams: doing basejump. The goal is to make the famous jump, but first, I will take the time to research why I want to basejump, meet people who inspire me in this sport, watch extreme sports movies and videos, read books on risk and fear management, imagine myself doing base jump, go through training in parachuting ... in all its actions, it is my dream that I bring to life little by little. It takes time, motivation but above all a lot of daring and imagination to achieve your dreams.
If you believe in it, anything is possible.

Zoe GALEA

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurine Avinio Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:13 am

HI!
Since I was little I have lots of dreams to accomplish. Some are realizing like entering a university, and others didn't come true but I'm sure I got there.
My biggest dream is to participate in the Olympic Games and knowing that they will be in Paris in 2024 I would love to qualify.
A lot of people tell me it's impossible but deep down I want to believe it.
This is my only real dream.
you just have to believe it's a dream, and do whatever it takes to make it happen.

Laurine Avinio

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Arrivé Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:53 am

I have a lot of dreams, but two of them are especially important to me. The first is to travel and visit as many countries as possible. I have already visited many countries for my age and I would like to continue to travel so much. The second would be to go to the Olympic Games. I hope to be able to go there as a spectator in 2024, but I would love to be part of their organization one day.

Estelle Arrivé

Back to top Go down

Post by ferchaud flavien Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:06 pm

For this week, the subject is the dream.
So the dream for me is similar to the objectives.
Since like everything else, some goals are attainable and others are only fictitious and hard to achieve.
Therefore, there is a similarity between the two.
This is why, in my opinion, we need to remember our goals every day and without setting new ones, to go higher and higher. Because they are only steps to reach, to succeed in order to get closer to our wildest dreams.

ferchaud flavien

Back to top Go down

Post by léatramblé Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:36 pm

Hello! For this week, you talk about dreams. Dreams are an integral part of everyone's life. They are very specific to each. Since I was little, I have had many dreams to fulfill. First, the dream of completing my studies as I wish and of giving my all to succeed. The dream or rather the hope that all my family will stay healthy and long. But also to make a maximum of money of course to be able to travel a maximum to the four corners of the world.

léatramblé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Poitou Baptiste Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:33 pm

Hello
First, I'm not sleeping as long it's needed for remembering my dream when I wake up.

About dream , i love the movie named "inception", i like it for the story but cause this film uses a Scientific Theory of Dream which is the "Lucid Dream".
A lucid dream is a dream during which the dreamer is aware of being dreaming and he could according to this theory control his environment and dream what he wants.
I love this idea cause it's mean that u can dream about what u want and live incredible adventure only limited by your imigination.
of cours this movie had extrapoled this theory but it show us that our brain plus our imagination can make limitless things

Poitou Baptiste

Birthday : 2000-06-30

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Renoux Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:55 pm

I will present you one of my dream related to the English class. I would like to do my studies in an English country as USA, Canada or England. In fact I found in love of London during a trip and I saw a lot of French student in parks or in the street of this beautiful city and I found that really cool. I really want to discover different country and culture and it's why I love English because if I can be bilingual, I'll can do my studies or my life in an other country. So I d'ont know when I'll go but I know that one day it'll be happening. I'm very interesting about USA but I heard many bad things about this country to have the legal statu to learn over there. But I love also the American culture because it is the American dream even if it's not really right but I want to try. To finish Canada is a good option because a lot of French people go to this destination because it's easier to be accepted, there are lesson in French ( beurk ) and because it's look like USA. So this is one of my dream and I want to coming it true.

Antoine Renoux

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by felix merle Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:35 pm

Hello Jon,
Today I'm going to talk about my dreams.
I've got a lot of dreams,some are realistic,but others are not...
My first dream is really basic,i want to be happy ,like Pharrel Williams!
For the moment i am ,so i can say that i live in a dream ,i have a fantastic girlfriend,fabulous friends ,incredible family and i spend my time doing sports and things that I love like travel ,going out,drink and have party.
But if we have to speak about a dream more materialistic,my dream is to travel around the world,discovering new cultures and inhabitants!
My favorite place is Japan and I really want to visit this country ,so I will start my trip with Asia continent!
And you ,what is your dream ?

felix merle

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur MARCHAU Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:11 pm

Hello John, this week I'm going to talk to you about dreams.
I think that dreams are dangerous because today we can see all super stars
with big house and big car and with that, allteenagers say: I want a big house too, I want become a rapper, gnagnagna.
But in realitie, it's not the real life because it's a minority. So dreams make people stupid.
But naturally, for the intelligent people like you John; dreams are good because they push us to work a lot. Wink

Arthur MARCHAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Ruiz Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:27 pm

Good morning sir, yeah 4 p.m. is morning time for a staps student.

Let’s write about dreams ! This is the funniest topic I’ve never seen, do you trust me ? No sure you are not, I don’t know why people wants to speak about dreams every time, is there life isn’t great to live to think about dreams ?
I don’t have dreams, only goals. I don’t hope, I try. I think life must be lived, not dreamed. I gonna speak to the world, like a speech.

I agree, everyone needs to search goals in there life but a dream isn’t a goal, if you think dream is goal life why are you keeping dreaming ? Wake up yourself, you are dreaming about a girl ? Go date her. You are dreaming about a super job ? Do everythink that may help to you to reach it ! I didn’t say it’s easy, but if you don’t try, who will do it for you ?
Dreams are hard to reach, that is why you have to try, and if you fail, try again without difficult things, step by step. If your dream is just impossible to do, then change it, you can do a lot of things !
Don’t forget, a lot of people are just dreaming, waiting and doing nothing.

In other way, dreams would be nice to help people with diseases, to hope and to keep eyes on one goal !

Julien Ruiz

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Alter Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:57 pm

Good morning sir, today I am going to explain to you what a dream is.

Dreaming is a nocturnal activity that can last from 10 minutes to more than an hour. This production of the brain during our sleep intrigues us. Dreams allow us to assimilate the emotions we feel when we are awake. A bit like a piece of white modelling clay that would have to be kneaded to blend into a ball that is already full of different colours. Dreams are plural and often confusing. Since the dawn of time, their interpretation has fascinated us from the divine message to the role of the unconscious.

Louis Alter

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tiphaine pimond Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:28 pm

hello John,
a subject of the week is « dreams », so I talk to my opinion of utility of dreams in a life. For me had a dream give a goals, an objectiv to access for « succeed life we want to had ». I hear from a dream something or a situation we hope to have one day and we didn’t have already. This goal to reach allows to realised project, to work, and to give to means to success. Everyone had their his at different scale and are personal. For exemple, maybe on had dream like to participate in classe with Mr John Cox (for me it’s fantastic dream but maybe for other is bad.....) or just went to school.
But sometimes it’s impossible to realised because a dream is also imaginary. That is to say, physically not possible, just in our head.
Like want the new Chanel bag... It’s not possible.. for the moment Smile

tiphaine pimond

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Gendreau Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:23 pm

Hello john
The dreams are a very strange world. A world fulls of possibilities. Epics battles, final of football world cup or just playing video games. But when I wake up dreams stop, back to reality. A few images remade in memory. Attention is on the next night for dreams return.

Jules Gendreau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KylianMalavergne Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:18 am

Hello, today we are going to talk about dreams. My biggest dream would be to be in a relationship with Theo Binchet. Unfortunately he's not gay, but I am. He doesn't want me, even though I'm crazy about him. In the morning I wake up, I think of him. I eat while thinking of him. When I go to bed, I think of him. And of course at night, I dream of him. This Theo there, this man so charismatic haunts my thoughts. It's a horror, like Tiphaine's face. I could die for this boy, but he is in love with Sousou. This makes me even more angry, especially since Sousou is a scam, it's true ... She's really not beautiful. Maybe I'm saying this because I'm angry .. or maybe not, I don't know. What is certain is that Theo is my ultimate dream and if he doesn't want me ... I will kill him.

KylianMalavergne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien Sabourin Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:31 am

861 / 1024
Hi, today I'm going to talk about my dreams and. . . no it's not you John. In the morning I never remember my dreams so I'm not going to tell you about them. When I was a little boy I dreamed of becoming a footballer as most children. But no, no talent, no millions. So I fell back on the profession of sports teacher, then, not having talent to obtain the Capeps in less than 7 or 8 tries, and having discovered the management course in staps, I opted for an ES baccalaureate which seemed to me the most appropriate. Once again, my fail was big when I discovered that I couldn't just snap my fingers and skip sciences. Now my dream (it's just a dream) would be to take over FC Girondins de Bordeaux and show the Marseille bad who we are.

Adrien Sabourin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by chloé robin Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:35 am

I have to speak about my dreams today.
Today I work at university because I love my faculty STAPS but also because I would a good job to get money I do a lot of things very good.
Later I would like to travel all around the world in unlikely places, not with all the tourists. For this I need still some money.
Also, I practice sport in competitions. I would like to do a lot of competitions In triathlon for example. The equipment, the time and the inscriptions for competitions require a god job to have time and money to do it.
I thing that today we have a lot of dreams but their change with time and our situation even if it’s important to believe in our dreams.

chloé robin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:55 am

Antoine Renoux wrote:I will present you one of my dream related to the English class. I would like to do my studies in an English country as USA, Canada or England. In fact I found in love of London during a trip and I saw a lot of French student in parks or in the street of this beautiful city and I found that really cool. I really want to discover different country and culture and it's why I love English because if I can be bilingual, I'll can do my studies or my life in an other country. So I d'ont know when I'll go but I know that one day it'll be happening. I'm very interesting about USA but I heard many bad things about this country to have the legal statu to learn over there. But I love also the American culture because it is the American dream even if it's not really right but I want to try. To finish Canada is a good option because a lot of French people go to this destination because it's easier to be accepted, there are lesson in French ( beurk ) and because it's look like USA. So this is one of my dream and I want to coming it true.

Have you tried to get an "erasmus" in Canada. It's difficult but not impossible. If you try I can give you a recommendation letter for your English level.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:56 am

felix merle wrote:Hello Jon,
Today I'm going to talk about my dreams.
I've got a lot of dreams,some are realistic,but others are not...
My first dream is really basic,i want to be happy ,like Pharrel Williams!
For the moment i am ,so i can say that i live in a dream ,i have a fantastic girlfriend,fabulous friends ,incredible family and i spend my time doing sports and things that I love like travel ,going out,drink and have party.
But if we have to speak about a dream more materialistic,my dream is to travel around the world,discovering new cultures and inhabitants!
My favorite place is Japan and I really want to visit this country ,so I will start my trip with Asia continent!
And you ,what is your dream ?

To survive the next week of STAPS clown
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:57 am

Arthur MARCHAU wrote:Hello John, this week I'm going to talk to you about dreams.
I think that dreams are dangerous because today we can see all super stars
with big house and big car and with that, allteenagers say: I want a big house too, I want become a rapper, gnagnagna.
But in realitie, it's not the real life because it's a minority. So dreams make people stupid.
But naturally, for the intelligent people like you John; dreams are good because they push us to work a lot. Wink

It's a good point about the danger of dreams.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:00 am

Julien Ruiz wrote:Good morning sir, yeah 4 p.m. is morning time for a staps student.

Let’s write about dreams ! This is the funniest topic I’ve never seen, do you trust me ? No sure you are not, I don’t know why people wants to speak about dreams every time, is there life isn’t great to live to think about dreams ?
I don’t have dreams, only goals. I don’t hope, I try. I think life must be lived, not dreamed. I gonna speak to the world, like a speech.

I agree, everyone needs to search goals in there life but a dream isn’t a goal, if you think dream is goal life why are you keeping dreaming ? Wake up yourself, you are dreaming about a girl ? Go date her. You are dreaming about a super job ? Do everythink that may help to you to reach it ! I didn’t say it’s easy, but if you don’t try, who will do it for you ?
Dreams are hard to reach, that is why you have to try, and if you fail, try again without difficult things, step by step. If your dream is just impossible to do, then change it, you can do a lot of things !
Don’t forget, a lot of people are just dreaming, waiting and doing nothing.

In other way, dreams would be nice to help people with diseases, to hope and to keep eyes on one goal !

never is for negative sentences we always use "ever" for this question/statement.
With a "do" question the answer is always do/don't.
Wake yourself up
everything
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:01 am

tiphaine pimond wrote:hello John,
a subject of the week is « dreams », so I talk to my opinion of utility of dreams in a life. For me had a dream give a goals, an objectiv to access for « succeed life we want to had ». I hear from a dream something or a situation we hope to have one day and we didn’t have already. This goal to reach allows to realised project, to work, and to give to means to success. Everyone had their his at different scale and  are personal. For exemple, maybe on had dream like to participate in classe with Mr John Cox (for me it’s fantastic dream but maybe for other is bad.....) or just went to school.
But sometimes it’s impossible to realised because a dream is also imaginary. That is to say, physically not possible, just in our head.
Like want the new Chanel bag... It’s not possible.. for the moment Smile
hahaha
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:02 am

KylianMalavergne wrote:Hello, today we are going to talk about dreams. My biggest dream would be to be in a relationship with Theo Binchet. Unfortunately he's not gay, but I am. He doesn't want me, even though I'm crazy about him. In the morning I wake up, I think of him. I eat while thinking of him. When I go to bed, I think of him. And of course at night, I dream of him. This Theo there, this man so charismatic haunts my thoughts. It's a horror, like Tiphaine's face. I could die for this boy, but he is in love with Sousou. This makes me even more angry, especially since Sousou is a scam, it's true ... She's really not beautiful. Maybe I'm saying this because I'm angry .. or maybe not, I don't know. What is certain is that Theo is my ultimate dream and if he doesn't want me ... I will kill him.

Try talking to Theo. Perhaps he'll change his mind.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Denis Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:47 pm

my dream is not you sorry gods cox.
But one of my dreams was to go to Japan and I already realized it.
I left in the summer of 2018 and it's my favorite trip ever.
The culture is so differents from your.
the thing that shocked me the most is respect.
everyone is respected.
this trip was wonderful because I discovered lots of different scenery:
Tokyo buildings, kyoto markets and the famous Mount Fuji.

Thibaud Denis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next