UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 topic - Dreams

+18
Olivier
Anthonin Garnier
Pierreyves
Morgane piaugeard
Romain HUMBERT
amélie Reutenauer
Grégoire Gaucher
léa.tallon
Vadim Cano
Vigié Alexis
corantin E
Dorian MIMAUD
Nina Brissonnet
Elisa VINCENT
Marc Monot
Gaëtan GARCIA
Mathilde Donguy
Admin
22 posters

Go down

Week 5 topic - Dreams Empty Week 5 topic - Dreams

Post by Admin Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:39 pm

Don't all write about me. Embarassed

Last edited by Admin on Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Marc Monot, léa.tallon and Pierreyves like this post

Back to top Go down

Week 5 topic - Dreams Empty Re: Week 5 topic - Dreams

Post by Mathilde Donguy Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:56 pm

Most of my dreams are often disjointed, confusing or completely inconsistent. When I was younger, I dreamed of being a professional tennis player but I quickly gave up on that idea because competition and hard work were far too important.
Moreover, I have never had a premonitory dream unlike many people.
Finally, I have another big goal/ dream that would be to open my own sports events agency a few years after my studies.

Mathilde Donguy

Admin and Marc Monot like this post

Back to top Go down

Week 5 topic - Dreams Empty Dreams

Post by Gaëtan GARCIA Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:55 am

When I was a child, I used to dream about beeing a professional rugby player. However things did not turn out the way I had dreamed. I've realised that the dream may be far from reality. It started with a first knee injury, the next year a second knee injury stopped me and finally a shoulder injury the folowing year.
Fortunately, I have other dreams which seem to be easier to reach... or not. Once I dreamed about spending a night with Beyonce. I hope that it will happen one day and I look forward to it. However, before it happens I should probably be focused on reality and work to realise my dreams and maybe one day I will be aible to achieve what I have dreamed of.

Gaëtan GARCIA

Admin and Marc Monot like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monot Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:25 am

Admin wrote:Don't all write about me. Embarassed
soo cuute

Marc Monot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monot Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:35 am

Speaking about dream...humm it's very interesting! I have lot of dream like discover the world, become famous, rich and intelligent but I have just one of the precedent idea ^^follow the truth!
But they are other, the dream during of a long sleep, we you think all is fine! I don't really dream a lot because I forget all when I stand up or juste because I don't dream. Sometimes I remember but It's just piece of a dream, often confusing and inconsistent. I do sometimes lucid dream (like the music^^) but it's really hard and I can't predict when.
I use my night for relax my body and my soul, I like read just before sleeping because I remember lot of my read. I use sometimes this technic for the school;)

Marc Monot

Admin and Mathilde Donguy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:39 pm

Gaëtan GARCIA wrote:When I was a child, I used to dream about beeing a professional rugby player. However things did not turn out the way I had dreamed. I've realised that the dream may be far from reality. It started with a first knee injury, the next year a second knee injury stopped me and finally a shoulder injury the folowing year.
Fortunately, I have other dreams which seem to be easier to reach... or not. Once I dreamed about spending a night with Beyonce. I hope that it will happen one day and I look forward to it. However, before it happens I  should probably be focused on reality and work to realise my dreams and maybe one day I will be aible to achieve what I have dreamed of.

Beyonce when she's 94 perhaps.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:39 pm

Marc Monot wrote:
Admin wrote:Don't all write about me. Embarassed
soo cuute

That's what the girls say.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa VINCENT Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:56 pm

The subject "dreams" is a rather broad subject and opens up many different subjects, but today I will talk about the dreams that we want to realize and not those that we make at night. Like many people/young people I have a multitude of dreams in mind, some are achievable others not. Since I was little I have many dreams, one of my childhood dreams: seeing/caressing a dolphin came true when I was still ! That day it was magical, I had stars full of eyes!
Then I also had dreams around the sport I wanted to become a great gymnast and shine in this sport. But my parents didn't want to and restricted my training because he wanted me to focus on school. All in all, after reflection the top athletes are not so happy that what I thought and the more the years pass less the competitions are a part of fun and the more they have a stake and pressure, that's why I do not regret this dream.
Right now I still have a lot of dreams, like going around the world for example, I would love to discover the different countries that make up our world as well as these cultures, different languages!
Finally, since I was little I have a "dream" more or less strange because I always wanted to be known, rub shoulders with the big stars, go to events, walk the red carpets, be photographed etc. But I do not know why ahah and the more I grow the more I realize that there are advantages as disadvantages to be known.

Elisa VINCENT

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 5 topic - Dreams Empty Subject 5

Post by Nina Brissonnet Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:08 am

the subject of the dream is really very broad! I don't really know what to say. I have the chance to do a lot of things like traveling often with my parents, riding competitively. One of my dreams is to have my own horse but it requires a significant budget. one of my dreams is to participate in big contests like the championship of france or even the championships of europe. I will also dream of being able to attend the Olympic Games in Paris in 2024, behind the scenes to see all the teams in the world of riding and see their magnificent horses.

Nina Brissonnet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian MIMAUD Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:46 am

When I was a chil My dream was to be a professional rugby player but now it's imposssible so now I'm refocusing on my studies so I can pass them.
But now maybe i don't have any dream but just projects. As to do not all but several passes of the tour de france with my father. After this I don't know because i don't have any idea but yes I have one idea and this is to drive a formula 3 or a formula 1 after an internship.
And that's all maybe later I would have other dream or project but for now not.

Dorian MIMAUD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by corantin E Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:24 am

I must speak of a dream but what dream's?
The dream that we do when we slep who is nothing else that the work of our imagination.
Or i speak you of one dream, something that i'll like realize soon. I would like to become a profesional basketball player. When i was younger, I have a long time dream at the NBA but i understand that i don't have a level. I'll love playing at high level in French or Spain.

corantin E

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 5 topic - Dreams Empty WEEK 5 - DREAMS

Post by Vigié Alexis Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:58 pm

First of all, the dream is a more or less ideal representation, of what one wants to achieve, of what one desires. When you're little, most often you have dreams that are sometimes unachievable and when you grow up you begin to understand that you can realize certain dreams but that they will be different from what you thought. Personally when I was little, I dreamed of becoming a professional footballer, of having a big house, big cars, I wanted to go around all the football stadiums of the world... and after when I grew up I realized that already having your own home, having a pleasant job, either having a decent life would already be something good

Vigié Alexis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 5 topic - Dreams Empty "dream" by vadim

Post by Vadim Cano Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:32 pm

I don’t have a dream and I don’t dream so I don’t have much to say. I would like have a drink with Vladimir Putin

Vadim Cano

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by léa.tallon Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:39 pm

then I could talk about the time I dreamt that Mickaël Jackson was actually a giraffe doing a moonwalk. there is also the time when my mother reincarnated as a pink unicorn and she played the piano standing up, it may be a detail for you but for me it means a lot (musical reference, a kiss to France Gall). Otherwise, more seriously, I don’t remember what I dream of until after I wake up. A few hours later I completely forget and impossible to remember.

léa.tallon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Grégoire Gaucher Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:06 pm

"I have a dream, that one day..."
- yes but unfortunately it's a dream so it will never come true.

I don’t think we can say precisely that one of our dreams has come true. This because a dream is complex and absurd. If you look at the unfolding of it, there will necessary be some "jump cut" like in the (bad) movies. I’m talking about night dreams here.
But dreaming is a necessity. They develop the imagination by creating very... special scenes !

So have a good night and a good trip to dreamland...

Grégoire Gaucher

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by amélie Reutenauer Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:03 pm

There are two types of dreams possible, waking dreams that are often seen as something very beautiful and that allow to give a purpose and hope, but personally I do not have many dreams except traveling, seeing different countries and different customs. Yes we also have the dreams that we have made during our sleep that may or may not have a meaning according to our beliefs, some think that the dreams are therefore significant, others that it is premonitory and others do not believe it at all. The definition of dreams can therefore be different depending on each and be very diverse

amélie Reutenauer

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 5 topic - Dreams Empty Week 5 - Dreams

Post by Romain HUMBERT Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:36 pm

I don't really remember some funny dreams so I'll tell how my brain is superior to others because he made himself an autoprotection to avoid each nightmare that that I was doing (that is not a fake). I noticed it some years ago, when I was approximately 12-13 years old, all of my nightmares started in the same way. It was in a huge palace with a lot of Roman columns and there was a dinosaurus (a T-rex to be more precise) who was walking in this palace and destroying everything in threre. So, after I noticed that, my brain woke me up evertime when there was this scene and I haven't done anymore nightmares since then.

Romain HUMBERT

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgane piaugeard Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:42 am

For me there are different types of dreams.
To begin with there are the dreams that we have during the night, then the awakened dreams that we would like them to come true.
Personally, I hardly ever have dreams during the night, at least I never remember when I wake up.
My dreams therefore focus more on my waking dreams. I will therefore cite a few; first of all i would love to travel around the world, visit other culture, meet new people. then meet celebrities like the Kardashian's familly , and also be successful in studies to have a stable job afterwards.
I think everyone dreams because it's human to have goals or dreams that are achievable or sometimes unrealizable, that is what drives us to always go further in our objectives until reaching them.

Morgane piaugeard

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierreyves Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:31 pm

when I was a child, I dreamed of being a superhero. I dreamed of knowing how to fly,to read minds. I dreamed of being able to travel around the world in my superhero costume. I dreamed of being able to travel through time to find out about the past and the future.

Pierreyves

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthonin Garnier Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:50 pm

I very often have the same dream, it's a dream where I am chased by a shadow through a huge city with lots of little alleys. It is very dark the only light is that of the moon.

I walk when I hear footsteps behind me, I accelerate but, I still have the impression that the sound of footsteps is approaching me. So I start to run as fast as I can, around a street, I can see who is following me. This is someone very tall dressed all in black, so black that the moonlight seems to be sucked into this person. The faces of this person are not clear I have the impression that they move. I run, I run as fast and as far as I can, but I ended up in a dead end. The shadow draws closer to me I have the impression that time is slowing down and then when I am able to clearly see who this person is, I wake up in a sweat.

Anthonin Garnier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivier Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:00 pm

Hello everybody ! Today, i'm going to tell you about my dreams and the ambitions I’ve had since I was little.
To begin with, I always wanted to become a professional footballer, but I quickly realized that the probability was low. To begin with, I always wanted to become a professional footballer, but I quickly realized that the probability was low. I plan to be the boss of several sports companies because I love the world of trade and sport. That’s why I signed up for STAPS.
That's it. this my dreams.

Olivier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:01 pm

the dream occurs when we are in REM sleep most of the time. but the dreams we have are not the dreams we dream about for our future life. it is the brain, the subconscious that makes us dream of strange things sometimes. to talk about what i dream of doing later, i don't really have any, i just want to be financially independent, please my parents, travel, just be happy.

Julia

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by clara ernesto Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:46 am

I dream of many things ... especially a better world! I would like a less violent world by starting with less trivialization of violence, wars, video games of weapons ... on TV, on telephones ... I would also like us to be less under the influence of the media and politics. My ultimate dream, which I think is infeasible, would be to eradicate all the terroirism and djhiadism that exists in the world so that we stop living under fear. As well as violence and sexual assault of any type! It is time for things to change and for society to evolve on all these levels ..

clara ernesto

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by valentin.faydel Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:59 pm

It's been very long since I reflect what's my dream. But in my whole life I've never had any dream. Yes it's very sad. But I can't do anything, a dream is the thing you want the more in your life, I don't realy now what I want. I think if I've food and drink to survive and my entourage, I'm ok with this.

valentin.faydel

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by maxine navarro Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:37 pm

when I was little I had the same dream that I would become a princess and that for Christmas I would have a lot of present and that my Prince Charming was Brad Pitt. not seriously where I was little I always had the same dream that I was getting killed by my big stuffed animal over my wardrobe. I'm traumatized for mild since I'm talking you about it

maxine navarro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down