UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

topic for this week

+19
Lucas Alleix
Fany Parlange
Lou-Ann
Paul Gradinac
CHOUILLYUgo
Damien.Guillozet
vkermorv
Victor TEMPLIER
SCHINDLER Woumi
Corentin Chotard
CHAGNEAUD RĂ©mi
Marine Corbasson
Sylvain_Mansier
Mat Poujade
GaiaBenoist
Laura28
Marina Sedrue
FORESTIER TOM
Peplaw Eva
23 posters

Go down

topic for this week Empty topic for this week

Post by Peplaw Eva Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:47 pm

the topic for this week is TRAVEL!!

Peplaw Eva

Back to top Go down

topic for this week Empty Re: topic for this week

Post by FORESTIER TOM Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:16 pm

My best travel for me is my trip in Ireland. This trip took place during Halloween period. This is one of the trip I enjoyed the most because the Irish landscape is just beautiful. Moreover, Irish people have an extraordinary mentality with foreigners. The Irish people have a sense of sharing and fun all the time. During Halloween, Ireland is immersed in partying and sharing among people. So I recommed at everybody to going in Ireland to see differents landscape and to share good moments with good people. And to conclude, Ireland is only a few hours from France by plane and the price is not excessive so you can go to Ireland easily. Wink

FORESTIER TOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Peplaw Eva Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:41 pm

My best trip was to go to Crete. I was 5 years old (that was a long time ago), and I left with my family for a week. We visited almost the whole island. What I remember most from this trip is the heat, it was very very hot, luckily our hotel was near the sea and it also had a swimming pool. I learned to swim in this pool with the help of my mom, I was very happy to no longer need armbands to swim. I would love to go back there because it is a very beautiful region and there is a lot to discover.

Peplaw Eva

GaiaBenoist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Sedrue Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:15 pm

My best trip was in 2015. I went to Quebec with my family. We visited the castle of Frontenac, and it was beautiful. Then we visited also the Montmorency Falls, and I remember that I was amazed, it was very impressive. Finally, I dream of going back. Hope to be able to go there once I graduate. Because, the population of Quebec is so nice. I remember that we got lost. And a gentleman who seemed in a hurry stopped to show us the way.

Marina Sedrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura28 Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:43 pm

My best trip was to Spain when I was 10 years old. I went to see the family on my father's side, who lives in Alicante and Murcia. It was the first time I met but cousins and my Spanish cousins and frankly it was magical. Besides, this country is really beautiful. The Spanish are very families and that's what I love, they always help when it's needed. I would love to go back, this is one of my projects.

Laura28

GaiaBenoist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GaiaBenoist Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:03 pm

I'm going to tell you about a trip that I loved to do with my family a few years ago. It was in Spain, in Asturias. We stayed for a week, in a small village in the mountains, to discover this beautiful country. What struck me the most about this trip was to have seen wild horses everywhere we went. It was my first time to go in Spain and I really loved discovering this country. Asturias is a beautiful region and Spain is a very warm country, which is why I returned there, to Barcelona, ​​with my mother and my sister.

GaiaBenoist

Back to top Go down

topic for this week Empty Travel? Best experience of a lifetime!

Post by Mat Poujade Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:08 pm

I really want to share you my last trip... In Iceland! It was during February this year... So yeah you will have understood it, it was just before the time where you can't go outside France and during the global pandemic in China and Italia. We were very lucky to have been able to leave for France... Anyway, there, during February, there is the period of snowing and all landscapes are white it was just wonderful! Unfortunately, the sat was very short, the sun comes up at 9am and was setting at 7pm approximately. We can saw geysers, waterfall and we could eat the traditional recipes in the inn! It was like a dream, the chimney fire, the big table and the music from there 😍

Mat Poujade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvain_Mansier Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:22 pm

For a travel, first I don’t like the idea because I like my habits and a travel upset them. My parents often ask us (my brother, sisters and me) if we want to do some travels and where. Each time, they want to go in a lot of different places and me I don’t want to leave. But, when we arrive on another country, I often am marvelled by what I see around me. My favourite travel was in Corfu in Greece, we went there after seeing “the Durrells”. Over there, we liked the lifestyle, the rhythm of the people and the wonderful landscapes.

Sylvain_Mansier

Back to top Go down

Post by Marine Corbasson Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:49 pm

My best trip and it is also the one that marked me the most and my trip to the Dominican Republic.
Travel marked me enormously because I was staying in a hotel in Punta Cana a five star hotel and when we left the hotel there were shanty towns no electricity no drinking water etc.
During my trip we made several excursions some which showed paradise (a small island with a catamaran drinks food at will) and other excursions where we were in a truck and we visited the interior of the Dominican Republic some children could not go to school others had to work to help their parents

Marine Corbasson

Marine Corbasson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CHAGNEAUD RĂ©mi Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:33 pm

i like travelling and disocver new horizons. i haven't been abroad often but even if the trip is not abroad, there are so many beautiful landscape and place to discover in france. I still went to germany and spain but my favourite trips are trips in pyrénnées. I love mountains becasue it's relaxing and you can also do sport in moutains.

CHAGNEAUD RĂ©mi

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Chotard Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:22 pm

I made some trips but there are two very nice trips that marked me: one in London and the other in Italy. I went to England with my school a few days to visit the capital, I have very good memories with my friends. I also spent three weeks in Italy with my family at the campsite to visit the country. I loved Florence and Rome. The buildings are really amazing !!

Corentin Chotard

Back to top Go down

Post by SCHINDLER Woumi Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:58 pm

My best travel for me is my trip in South Africa. I visited so many place like the capital, the Kruger parc, Durban...I was only 12 years old but it will stay in my memory forever. The Kruger parc is a natural reserve which does 19 485 km², in other words for exemple he is bigger than new Caledonia. I saw elephants, lions, leopards, rhinoceros, crocodiles and many more animals from the savannah. This week spent in this park was for me the best memory of this amazing trip.

SCHINDLER Woumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor TEMPLIER Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:19 pm

I had not visited many country but I travel a lot in france. For sure I will be speak about my only experiense in spanish when I did a school travel in 2018. During this it's not what I say, it's what I lived. This travel was in 7 days and I was whis my friends. The family who host us was so cool. That's why they leave us in the city (Seville) after 8pm. I reamember those moments in all my life.

Victor TEMPLIER

Back to top Go down

Post by vkermorv Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:24 am

I visited several countries which were really awesome and so far my favorite is Greece because the landscape is very beautiful, the activities I did such as quad biking or towed buoy were incredible. But I think my favorite trip afterwards is going to be the United-States because I'm going next summer, I'm gonna do all the west coasts, from Los Angeles to San Fransisco for 18 days and I think it's gonna be the best vacation ever.

vkermorv

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien.Guillozet Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:23 am

I will talk about a really weird day in 2015 when we went to Spain with my family. We went out of our house at 6 am to arrived in Spain during the afternoon. Before taking a pause in my oncle's house, a man fell a sleep when he was driving but he wife succeed to save the car just beforfe hitting us. I was really surprised but in my head I was thinking we were a little bit lucky this day. However, in the afternoon, the car broke down juste before the spanish border. This time, I said that we were less lucky than I was thinking. We stayed several hours in a garage before a guy said to us we need to finish the journey with a taxi. We did it, this travel was pretty cool after that and my father went back to the garage during the week to bring back the car. Yes, I said that was a weird day.

Damien.Guillozet

Back to top Go down

Post by CHOUILLYUgo Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:07 am

I have had the good fortune to travel a lot. For 3 years I had the chance to live in Tahiti in French Polynesia, it was great. being in Tahiti I was also able to go to Hawaii, New Zealand and Australia. I also went to two African countries, Senegal and Togo. I also went to America, Los Angeles and several countries in Europe

CHOUILLYUgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Gradinac Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:26 am

My best travel for me it's my trip in north America, I landed at Montreal to visit a canada whit this famous underground city, mont royal or its gastronomy (like poutine notably). and I take a car and I go to New York City. After 8 hours of travel I arrived in city that never sleeps. I't was a magic moment because i cross lot of topical city from deep America. This trip stay the best I have made from so far away.

Paul Gradinac

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou-Ann Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:40 pm

In my life I have traveled to many countries, I have been to Greece, Italy, Canada, Croatia, England, Spain and and other cities in France.My favorite trip was to Canada because I went with my uncle, my aunty, my cousins, and my family. I loved this trip because my dream is to go to the United States and Canada there Seems from many points of view.

Lou-Ann

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fany Parlange Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:10 pm

My first trip was to Spain with my college in Santander, I have always traveled with my family by touring France. My last trip was 1 year ago on a dream island, Reunion. Compared to my grandparents who traveled the world, Cuba, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Spain, Tunisia, Portugal ...
I would like to do the same and go all over the world like them.

Fany Parlange

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Alleix Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:36 pm

During my life, I have been able to make several trips that have enriched me more or less culturally. Indeed, being in the Euro section, I had the chance to leave for England 4 times. These trips allowed me to acquire a good level in English thanks to the fact of talking with Englsih people on the street but also with the families who welcomed us in their home. These linguistic experiences have been a real step forward for me in my goal of becoming bilingual.
I was also able to go to Spain with my parents. My level of Spanish is not high, it allowed me to learn some notions to manage myself and have a discussion with someone

Lucas Alleix

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurine BUREAU Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:00 pm

I have a dream, which is to go to Ireland to visit it. I would like to go there and see every special places you need to see before your death. I want to see beautiful landscapes, and to touch wonderful green grass. I would like to visit different big cities, including Dubling… I wish I will go there with my big brother, in order to do the " Pub Crawl ", because there are special vibes when you do it, with different kinds of people you meet. You make friends there, you have lots of fun. It's juste awesome ! So this travel is a dream, that we will soon achieve.

Laurine BUREAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

topic for this week Empty Travel

Post by Idier Sarah Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:16 pm

I have two favorite travelers.
The best of the best is a gift from my darling.
Indeed for my Christmas 2018, he offered me a weekend (the weekend of Valentine's Day) at Disneyland Paris !
It was the first time I went.
We slept in a hotel at Disney one night and we ate at restaurants in the park.
It was cold but it was really one of the best times of my life.
When we had to return our train was more than 2 hours late.
In the train I got sick so I slept a lot and what was great is that he has make several shots of this scene...

The second travel is the one in Italy it was in 2017.
The food was too good and the people were so nice!

Idier Sarah

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel POUZAUD Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:40 pm

There is 1 year I have the chance to go in Berlin with my High School. It was a Erasmus+ project.
In this travel we can visited many monuments like the BrandeBourg door, the european parliament, the natural history museum.
I like this travel because it's my so biggest travel in my life. I never broke the French borders. So that is a really excited travel and rewarding.
During this journey, we leave in German house. So this is a good experience to speak German and discover the culture. Because when you learn a language you vare not really informed in the culture of this town. Travel it's good to discover the culture with no book and outside the books.
So during this trip I loved discover the famous city of Berlin. And learn more things about the historical culture.
To finish Berlin is a nice city with a strong historical story. That make a charm of this city and this country. Very Happy

Axel POUZAUD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

topic for this week Empty Maroc

Post by Denimal Albin Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:37 pm

So far in my life I have a very nice trip with my parents and my brothers, I will never forget it. It was a beautiful and very enriching experience we left France with a small Van where we could sleep 5 in it. We crossed Spain, then we arrived in Morocco and we did all the tours of Morocco with a 3 day stopover in the Desert. Unforgettable memories

Denimal Albin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down