UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 week 4

+16
Laprune Justine
Marin
Valençon Chloé
nicolas boissinot
Eva.P
Khaled HAMMOUTEN
Aurele sellier
Andrea.loth
Mathieu G
Manon de Luca
Moreau Elise
Dorian TIROUARD
MARECHAL Mathilde
maxime herbé
Opale
Admin
20 posters

Go down

Semester 2 week 4 Empty Semester 2 week 4

Post by Admin Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:54 am

"The Forest" or "Surf and skateboarding"
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 week 4 Empty Re: Semester 2 week 4

Post by Opale Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:23 pm

Often times what makes surfing is also skateboarding. I would say these two sports complement each other. Except one is on land and the other in water. I find that when you surf or skate, you feel like you're free. I admire people who know how to do it very well. Watching them looks like it's easy, but I can tell you it's not. I'm on the networks of people who surf and it's amazing what they manage to do. Between the figures and the gigantic waves they surf. Same for skateboarding, it's amazing what they can do. Normally surfing and skateboarding should make an appearance at the Olympics games. I find it great. I do a bit of skateboarding and surfing in the summer at Cap-Ferret. There are fun activities.

Opale

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime herbé Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:07 am

Surfing is the sport of sliding on waves while stand on a board. Surfing is practiced from beaches with high waves. Surfing gained international popularity in the 1900s, then a demonstration tour was organized in the world, which allowed many countries to discover this sport. Skateboarding is also a sport with a board that was developed after the 1900s.Skateboarding was developed in 1950, in the united state. These two sports have a lot of similarity, the proof is that the skateborard is developed principally by the community of surfers.

maxime herbé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MARECHAL Mathilde Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:43 pm

Surfing and skateboarding are for me two very similar activities. Besides, there is even a skate called "surfskate" that allows us to train to surf but on a skate. Having already practiced both, I find that surfing and skateboarding don’t give us quite the same sensations especially since one is practiced on land and the other at sea. Yet surfing and skateboarding are sports of sliding and speed. In surfing we have a feeling of freedom, sliding on the water and fantastic it almost feels like flying especially as each wave is different while the skate is less existing, we don’t have the same adrenaline because it happens on the ground. Moreover, the apprehension isn’t the same, in skate we know that we will fall to the ground, except that in surfing we don’t know what is underwater and depending on the strength of the wave it may be a while before we can go up and the board can even come to hit us !

MARECHAL Mathilde

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian TIROUARD Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:57 am

Surfing and skateboarding are two sliding activities that I enjoy very much and that I practice whenever I have the opportunity. Especially the surf I practice on the island of re when the conditions are ideal. Skateboarding is an activity that I really like because it can be practiced everywhere, in the city, in a park, in square and the most interesting I find is in a skate park. These two activities are very similar to me, the sensation of gliding provided during this practice is very nice for me. I also find that these two sports are synonymous with freedom and creativit, because at some point we can make a move and then on the next wave or the jump obstacle, the move will not look like the previous move and that’s what I love about these two sports!

Dorian TIROUARD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Moreau Elise Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:40 pm

Surfing and skateboarding are both board sports. I've already tried skateboarding but it didn't appeal to me any more than that. I think skateboarding is a more dangerous sport than surfing, maybe that's why I prefer surfing even though I've never done it. I'd love to try surfing because it's a water sport and I love to swim. It's also a sport where it's difficult to hurt or break something, I speak for people who practice it at a low level. This summer I plan to try it.

Moreau Elise

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon de Luca Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:54 pm

I think that surf and skateboarding are deeply different yet there are similar things in these disciplines, for example people must to be able to stay standing on a board, and have to do figure with their board, the importantest difference is that surf is practiced on the water and skateboarding on the ground (or dangerous obstacles). I believe that in surf it’s harder to be balanced because of the waves moreover the climatic conditions are never the same so it’s necessary to adapt these skills, about skateboarding discipline, i find that this activity is scariest of the both because if we fall this can be truly painful.

Manon de Luca

Birthday : 2002-12-24

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu G Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:38 pm

Surfing and skateboarding are the same for me. Moreover, skateboarding is practiced on the ground while surfing is practiced on the water, especially at the sea for the waves. For me, that sports is very fun and playful for children that work on balance. I think that skateboarding is more accessible that surfing because skateboarding is practiced on the ground in contrary of surf where conditions must be met to practice this discipline.

Mathieu G

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea.loth Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:03 pm

Surf and skateboarding are both board sports. Surf is a bit of a skateboard of the seas. I love watching his sports because they are awesome to see when they are controlled. I've tried skateboarding before, but never surfing. After I was really bad in skateboarding. Besides surf and skateboarding will be at the 2024 Olympic Games and I know we have French who are good in these disciplines. So we have chances for medals.

Andrea.loth

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurele sellier Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:49 pm

Forest are something very important on the planet earth. If humans were not there the planet would be covered in these immense expanses of trees. These trees so essential to the well-being of the Earth. I personnally found forest interesting, some times they are majestics, like when it’s covered in snow and some times they are scary, like when you are in the middle of the night and you hear some weird sound. They shelter all kinds of living beings, whether vegetable or animal, of an infinite variety.

Aurele sellier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled HAMMOUTEN Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:40 am

The forest and the trees have always fascinated me because there are so many lives in there when everything seems still. Even if they do not have a brain, nor a nervous system and yet the trees communicate with each other. Plants and trees also emit chemical signals. Thanks to molecules, they can communicate with each other. It's sort of an elaborate and intelligent chemical language. Plants exchange a wealth of information all day long. This communication takes place through the air channel via the leaves, or through the soil channel via the roots. Trees can thus prevent the existence of environmental pathogens or predators.

Khaled HAMMOUTEN

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva.P Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:23 am

I chose to talking about "surf and skateboarding". Skateboarding and surfing are two different sports for me. I've been skateboarding sometimes before, I like it, but I can't say that skateboarding loves me. Both of these sports are very technical and I love watching strong people. The surfing competitions that we can see on TV impress me, it's so dangerous. When we see people surfing waves several meters high. I would like to try

Eva.P

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 week 4 Empty surf and skateboard

Post by nicolas boissinot Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:23 pm

For me skateboarding and surfing are two disciplines even if they have a lot of similarities for me it is not the same feeling during the practice I made several years of skateboarding and is always appreciated the fact of being able to make some everywhere except that the surfing must be done to him obligatorily at the sea

nicolas boissinot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Valençon Chloé Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:27 pm

surfing and skateboarding are sports that everyone can practice, you just need to buy a board for the surf and wheels in addition for the skateboard, they are not necessarily dangerous sports and can be practiced from an early age especially in skateboarding. skateboarding and surfing are very similar, the difference is the tar, to be able to handle boards well you need a lot of training, then to succeed in tricks from the simplest to the most complicated

Valençon Chloé

Back to top Go down

Post by Marin Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:49 am

Surfing and skateboarding are two sports with a similarities. They are adrenaline sports, for surfing more the wave are big more the surfer are happy but it's more hard and you can make a tricks as a skateboarding, a skateboarder will ride anywhere we can jump, slide on a gate. But surfing and skateboarding are so dangerous. At the Olympic Games in 2024 at Paris they want to put surfing and skateboarding in trials

Marin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laprune Justine Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:22 pm

Skateboarding and surfing are two similar sports, they both take place on a board to move forward. They are done just in 2 different environments, skateboarding is done on the road or in a skatepark while surfing is done on the water at sea. From a young age my father taught me to skateboard because in its time, in the past, in the previous century, skateboarding was more famous, they moved like that. They went to skateparks with friends. When we go to Paris in family, my brother, my father and I each have their own skateboard and we go for a walk at night. It's a practice that I love, every now and then I even teach it to my friends. Surfing, I practiced very little but I intend to get started! My cousin from Ile d'Oléron is very good at it, so I have a lot of surfing friends. It must be a great feeling when the practice is successful. For the moment I surf on the networks.

Laprune Justine

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Milliot Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:38 pm

A forest is a natural environment where a multitude of animal and plant species live. They all need each other, but also the forest, to live. A forest is said to be an ecosystem. There are very strong links between the different elements of an ecosystem. Birds, for example, need trees to build their nests, earthworms air the soil to allow tree roots to grow.
Forests are something very important on planet earth. If humans were not there, the planet would be covered with these vast stretches of trees. These trees are essential to the well-being of the Earth.

Johan Milliot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor DANDEU Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:03 pm

I'm going to talk about "the Forest". The forest is a vast expanse of land covered with trees. The forest can be a heavenly place that is full of multiple resources like plants or animals that can sometimes be rare. However, at night, it can quickly become a creepy place at the center of a horror movie for exemple. But above all it remains a relaxing place to go for family walks on Sunday afternoons.

PS : Sorry for late ! Wink

Victor DANDEU

Back to top Go down

Post by bryan bichot Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:03 pm

I going to talk about "the forest". The Forest is an place where the silence of the elements reigns and provides an unequaled feeling of well-being, they are accessible by all, and the atmosphere which if found can only make you happy.
The animal or plant diversity if finding offers a wide choice of restful place to discover, depending on the region each forest has its signature notably with the various trees such as oaks or pines, but also with the vegetation which surrounds it.
The forest is also a place ravaged by human stupidity with deforestation or fires. They contribute to the good composition of the air we breathe and can be considered as the lungs of our earth, without awareness we contribute to our own suffocation.
However, a struggle is formed and encourages awareness; so that our forests continue to be places of discovery and where to take a good breath of fresh air will remain the pleasure of some walker.

bryan bichot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fouga Evan Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:19 pm

I'm going to talk to you about skateboarding and surfing, skateboarding is a sport that is practiced on the ground we can say that it is a sliding sport even if it is practiced while riding and surfing is practiced on the water and more generally at sea. I'm going to start by talking about skateboarding, there are skate competitions that take place all over the world even if people who practice sport do it for fun more than for competition, then there are different types of skateboarding like the long board which is a longer skate than the standard hence the name and there are also competitions for that. For surfing it's like skateboarding there are different competitions and different forms of surfing where there is also the long board.

Fouga Evan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down