UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 Drugs or alcohol

+15
Eva.P
Nina Rodriguez
GaiaBenoist
Opale
Dubuy Flavie
Besnier Alycia
Idier Sarah
Valentin_Bourdon
Ninon Ragot
MARECHAL Mathilde
Julia
Ilona Brugiere
Corentin Chotard
louis Juniat
Admin
19 posters

Go down

Week 3 Drugs or alcohol Empty Week 3 Drugs or alcohol

Post by Admin Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:05 pm

Write something interesting - not banal. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Drugs or alcohol Empty Re: Week 3 Drugs or alcohol

Post by louis Juniat Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:35 pm

Alcohol is bad for your health, but it is legal and marketed. The majority of the population consumes it regularly. However, alcohol should be consumed in moderation otherwise it can become dangerous. Young people are often victims of the dangers of alcohol such as coma ithilics, car crashes and health problems.
On the other hand, the drug is not legal and is very harmful to health. The addiction arrived very quickly and the health problems, in particular of the brain, were significant.

louis Juniat

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Chotard Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:23 pm

"Alcohol is really dangerous, you have to be careful" We've all heard this sentence before... I think alcohol is really cool! Thanks to the effects of this drink, I've seen people do incredible, funny, sometimes stupid things. I love to see people drunk, walking the wrong way, shouting anything... I've been to a lot of parties where the alcohol has made us laugh a lot. However, I think it is not necessary to drink to have fun! I have a lot of fun when I don't drink much. I prefer to watch people drink, stay sober to avoid doing anything... Even if it has happened in the past

Corentin Chotard

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilona Brugiere Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:27 pm

Alcohol is expensive but it doesn't stop anyone from consuming in the party, of which me. Alcohol should be consumed in moderation because some can react badly while drinking. But the effects of alcohol are cool! It can make us happy, cheerful, sometimes even more sociable. But it's better to know its limits ... Otherwise the evening can end badly for our stomach.
It happened for the first time before this summer and since then I have been paying a lot more attention.

Ilona Brugiere

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:48 am

When I was younger, I didn't want to touch alcohol, because I knew the risks, but especially the goal, which was to vomit. And I'm afraid of vomiting, so I didn't touch it. But one day around the age of 17, at a party, I started drinking and I thought it was funny. So I drank a little at parties with my friends, to be joyful, but nothing more. I didn't want to vomit. Except that one day around my 18th birthday, I think I abused a little alcohol and vomited.
I vomited for the first time because of alcohol. I promised myself not to do it again. But it happened two more times after the first. And now I hardly drink alcohol because it disgusts me very quickly.
I'm a little ashamed but everyone has been there before.

Julia

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MARECHAL Mathilde Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:03 pm

Some people, unconscious, use the drug for different reasons either as a stimulant, anxiolytic, or hallucinogen. In any case, adverse effects are inevitable : physical disorders (malaise, nausea, insomnia...), psychological disorders (panic, phobias, delusions...) and also social risks (loss of self-control...). Nevertheless, an American researcher has found a way to use cannabis, against Alzheimer's disease. According to the publication of the site "Science and Future" published in July 2016, THC, which is the psychoactive substance of cannabis, has a neuroprotective effect against the senile plaques characteristic of Alzheimer's disease. Should we therefore continue to ban drug use in France or legalize it as in other countries?

MARECHAL Mathilde

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninon Ragot Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:58 am

We all agree that alcohol and drugs are harmful to health. All the students had to repeat it to you on this forum. I have nothing to say about drugs because I have never used and it does not make me want to. On the other hand, I sometimes drink ... vomit too. I am not proud of it but it is the rules of the game, "to vomit is to start again". More seriously, I remain reasonable and most of the time, I am SAM so no alcohol!

Ninon Ragot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin_Bourdon Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:05 pm

I am going to talk about medicinal benefits of cannabis. I hope I'll learn you something. First fact, cannabis has anti-convulsant property and prevents from epileptic seizures. Marijuana can be used to limit side effects of chimio. Cannabis can reduce pain and tremors of patient suffering of Parkinson. Last fact, according to the Institute of Research of Scripps, cannabis can curb Alzheimer development.

Valentin_Bourdon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Idier Sarah Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:52 am

Every month, maybe even every week, we do an intervention where there is alcohol. Often we intervene for public drunkenness and there two scenarios: either we are insulted and we get threatened, or we are made jokes and we laugh together. Then there are also road accidents (night and day we come across drunk people). In July I believe, I made an intervention on the national 10, collisions between two trucks. It was two foreign drivers but we were lucky he spoke French! (yes because sorry but I don't speak Algerian yet) The gendarmerie arrived on the intervention and enters in the ambulance to carry out an alcohol test (it is compulsory). My patient had not drunk and he knew it, but I still saw the stress build up in him when he was told about this test even though he had not drunk anything ! All this to say that everyone is afraid of sanctions but everyone continues to drink while driving.

Idier Sarah

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Besnier Alycia Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:00 am

This is a difficult subject. Drugs and alcohol may seem cool but in the long run it's really bad. I don't use drugs, to be honest I have tried cannabis once but it didn't work, it doesn't appeal to me. However, my boyfriend hangs out with people who use it very regularly, so he often uses it too... This has the gift to enervate me very much and it is very often a subject of dispute between us. For the alcohol, I consume it regularly when I am in evening, but I make sure not to abuse it too much because the effects make me do anything. Since I have my driver's license I have largely reduced my consumption in the evening: It is forbidden to consume alcohol if you take the wheel behind, it is very dangerous, as much for your license as for yourself! Smile

Besnier Alycia

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubuy Flavie Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:02 pm

Alcohol can be good at a party, it allows some shy people, for example, to let go, have fun, it makes people funny, stupid ...
But some people abuse alcohol and can do dangerous, unconscious things and put themselves in danger. In addition, alcohol is expensive, and it is bad for health: cancer, diseases of the liver (cirrhosis) and pancreas, diseases of the nervous system and mental disorders, cardiovascular disorders

Dubuy Flavie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Opale Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:48 pm

As everyone knows it is not good to consume too much alcohol because it can be dangerous for your health. However, everyone drinks alcohol with some exceptions. I am not one of these exceptions. But I drink moderately, I never drank until I vomit. And if we're Sam we don't drink ! In addition, it has been proven that alcohol has beneficial effects on our health if consumption is moderate. Alcohol helps to increase the level of good cholesterol in the blood. In addition, red wine would improve the function of endothelial tissue thus causing greater flow in the arteries and blood vessels. So drink some wine! PS: in moderation.

Opale

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GaiaBenoist Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:51 pm

What if I talk about my experiences with alcohol? I started drinking alcohol when I was 16 years old, but I was very reasonable and didn't drink often! Since I was a student, I admit that this happens to me more often and I even ended up in a bad state. I'm not proud of it, but I think most people go through it to know its limits. Now I pay more attention, I drink a little with my friends at a party or in a bar. I think the effects of alcohol are cool, but you really shouldn't overdo it!

GaiaBenoist

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Drugs or alcohol Empty Week 3 Drugs or alcohol

Post by Nina Rodriguez Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:36 pm

Drugs are bad for your health. Everyone knows that, and yet the vast majority of people in the world use them. But did you know that the effects of some drugs are used for medical purposes. And yes, research has been done and nowadays medicines containing molecules from drugs are prescribed by doctors to treat disorders related to brain activity. So drugs are bad, but when they are in the hands of health and research professionals, they are useful in therapy.

Nina Rodriguez

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva.P Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:52 pm

I have never touched drugs, although there were times when I was surrounded by smokers, I was tempted I will not lie, but I have always reasoned with myself (or I have been reasoned), I have too much afraid of the consequences this could have on me and on my body. Alcohol is a form of drug, but it is so commonplace that we are less suspicious of it. I have already consumed alcohol, sometimes too much, and you always wonder the next day why we did that.

Eva.P

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Piekarski Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:29 pm

I love alcohol, but don't overdo it, it's bad for your health and it hurts your head the next day. With alcohol you can laugh, dance and do anything else without worrying about a thing, it can be dangerous but it's mostly cool. And above all it is very good in taste, Except when we consume too much the same alcohol and we vomit it too much especially, But it's okay the best alcohol is not what we consume excessively.

For drugs, I do not smoke and I do not take any other drug, because it is illegal but I think it is the same principle as alcohol for certain drugs.

Paul Piekarski

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DEVAINE Jules Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:57 pm

The first time I drank alcohol it probably have been in my grandfather's glass when I was little but the first time I was drunk I have been 14 or 15 years old but I remember I told myself that I would never drink it again, luckily I am a persevering person and that the following evening I rebuilt and I perfected myself in this art of drinking. Of course I drink very rarely for the effect of the alcohol but mainly because I have learned to like the taste it has, but it is true that sometimes I drink a lot of alcohol, but we often have fond memories of it with our friends.

DEVAINE Jules

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Alleix Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:09 am

During the summer holidays. We went out so often with my friends that we developed into a drunken addiction. That is to say that it was difficult to have a good evening without alcohol. However, the lack of money eventually reminded us forcibly that we could not afford to pay too much each evening.
With the start of the new school year and the resumption of a good rhythm of life, it was not so difficult to stop the evenings drunk. And we won't talk about other drugs ...

Lucas Alleix

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Albane de Braqu Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:23 pm

alcohol, sex and drugs three words which seem to sum up well the youth of the Young people of all times. A saying goes "without alcohol the party is crazier" often we have a hard time believing it. Are these three words essential for evening fun? At firstglance, the Young pepole that we are have a hard time believing it. Personally i think that in fact it isn't essential surrounded to have fun. But around a beer or two it's Always more convivial!

Albane de Braqu

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down