UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My love for potatoes

2 posters

Go down

My love for potatoes Empty My love for potatoes

Post by EliseB Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:25 pm

Today I want to talk about one of my favorite food: potatoes.
I know it can sound a little silly, but I think this food is amazing because you can cook it in many different ways, and it’s very tasty. You can roast them, fry them, bake them, mash them, boil them.. you can make Rösti with them!!! So much meal that are so tasty and easy to do. I can eat potatoes every single day (i’ve done that for many months) and it’s never boring (but not very healthy i know). And this food is budget friendly! I also love its sisters: Sweet potatoes. When I had a hoven I used to eat baked sweet potatoes fries with a steak and it was so comforting and yummy. I miss my hoven, because I used to eat a lot of baked food (especially potatoes as you already know), but now I only eat rice and pastas because it’s easier to cook. But I think i’m going to cook potatoes again but now I will cut them in dices and pan them. It will be delicious for sure.
I think i have talked enough about potatoes for now. Thank you for reading ans don’t forget to eat potatoes
Byebye

EliseB

Back to top Go down

My love for potatoes Empty Re: My love for potatoes

Post by Admin Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:34 pm

I love potatoes too. People rarely understand.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down