UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Topic of the week

+24
Admin
Lorenzo P
Dimitri Leroy
Titouannnnnnn
Romain birot
Lola Brochon
Paul Lemonnier
Owen
elsa teillet
Matis Pueyo-Ramos
Gobin Quentin
mathis L
Antoine Geneste
Paul Bouffard
etienne.germain
Thomas Knepper
Paul Conor
Charlotte Godefroi
Anthony Labbé
Thibaud Sohm
Denis Mathys
mpalitta
Mao Hugonnard
Enzo LACOSTE
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Topic of the week - Page 2 Empty Re: Topic of the week

Post by JulesD Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:06 pm

The FIA Safety Department has completed its investigation into the crash that occurred during the FIA Formula 2 Championship race at Spa-Francorchamps on August 31, 2019, which resulted in the death of French driver Anthoine Hubert and seriously injured American pilot Juan Manuel Correa.
The investigation focused on the four cars involved in the accident: the n°19 driven by Anthoine Hubert, the n°12 by Juan Manuel Correa, the n°20 by the Frenchman Giuliano Alesi and the n°21 by the Swiss Ralph Boschung.

JulesD

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Turbé Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:37 pm

Formula 1 is a self-driving sport with technological jewels in terms of car mechanics that allow the drivers to take turns at more than 100 km/h which is quite impregnating. In summary go Latifi

Alexis Turbé

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain Bacigalupo Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:53 pm

the formula 1, to me eyes, is one of the best and most interesting competition in the world.
We see many strategy in that sport and they have to be at their max to think about winning a grand prix. Not only pilots, but the whole team of each ecuries.
I support ferrarri for the italian sides and I love the track of Monza in italy.
To talk about drivers, when i see some good actions during the race, i love thems !
So i don't like Latifi this sh*t

Romain Bacigalupo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Duriez Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:45 pm

Formula 1 is a very entertaining sport, absoluetly brilliant of technology and terribly impressive. F1 drivers are driving almost every week for multiple hours with an average speed of more than 200km/h. Their bodies are super resistants and they are so talented, because you can't see a lot when you're in the cockpit, and to do so many is a tough thing.

Gabriel Duriez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2