UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASR lost in challenge cup

Go down

ASR lost in challenge cup Empty ASR lost in challenge cup

Post by Thibaud Romez Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:19 am

Friday i went home.
Saturday i went to see the match at 18:30 pm La Rochelle against Connacht. i went to see this game to see former partners in the club of La Rochelle who are my age and who play today in the first pro team of La Rochelle. It was a good game but unfortunately after leading until the 75th minutes, we take 2 tries in the last five minutes to lose 20-30. But it was not a big problem because La Rochelle was already eliminated of the challenge cup and the most important is to stay in the french first championship : the top 14. After the match, i came out on the port and in the city of La Rochelle for a drink.

My second favorite team is also eliminated of the champions cup after a cruel defeat in Montpellier 27-26. the most cruel is that Toulouse had won everything : their first 4 games before losing the last two and be eliminated as Leicester !

My rugby team : Angoulême won against Chinon 29-3. we are always second in eight in our group. i have not played because i am injured.

Thibaud Romez

Back to top Go down