UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion Subject 3

+14
Bertin pauline
Morais.Cécilia
Candy Kouadio
Zicheng SHA
TATIANA PICQ
MU Jiejie
Admin
LORCA Maxime
Angélique
Elise HIROUX
Maxime SABOUREAU
Ekrem.K
Yvanilde Panont
Charlotte ILIOU
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Discussion Subject 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion Subject 3

Post by Admin Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:28 pm

Do you sometimes wonder why people aren't using their telephones in a movie before realising that it was from before cell phones existed?

When I was watching Stranger Things last night I reflected on how the young adults would not have been in that position nowadays. Their parents would be able to contact them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Discussion Subject 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion Subject 3

Post by Noémie Pieruccioni Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:40 pm

Anne-Mary wrote:"I think our generation was lucky to grow up without these new technologies, they appeared when we grew up. We have known 2 worlds.. with and without new technologies.

You're right Anne-Mary! We're lucky to have lived, during our childhoods, the same experiences as our parents... but also to have grown with these new technologies ! Indeed, it allows us to have a totally different vision of this new world we're living in compared to the teenagers, children nowadays...
Thus, i think we're more aware of the impacts of the new technologies and so we manage them better! Indeed nowadays, 10 year-old children are in social medias, have a smartphone...

Noémie Pieruccioni

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum