UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 Cooking and Food

+25
Jules plard
benjizamb
Amélie Duverger
Julia Ceaux
Aurelien Lavauzelle
lilian
Johan Mary
Aimé
Zeph
Enzo
Yannis Durand
Morgan Landry
Jean sallee
GENTILHOMME Benjamin
kevin hilson
massé styven
CONIO Luigi
Mathilde BAJON
Mateo Leger
Dupuy Valentin
BOUILLON Paul
Boismorand Victoria
CHAVAGNAT Louis
Paul Coffier
Admin
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 3 Cooking and Food Empty Week 3 Cooking and Food

Post by Admin Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:31 pm

This is the thread for your discussion about cooking and food.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Cooking and Food Empty Re: Week 3 Cooking and Food

Post by Paul Coffier Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:17 pm

Hi it's Paul and i reply to the topic cooking and food. I was in "bac techno hôtellerie" so I did some Cook service and accommodation but my favorite work was to cook, i've did some training and i remember 1 particulary in Château de L'Yeuse in Cognac with my chef Cedric Coulaud, he have 1 star Michelin guide. I worked two months with him and the team. And the second thing marked me is have a dinner at Paul Bocuse restaurant, he is the best Cooker of France and in top 3 world i think too, it was in Lyon, he have 3 stars Michelin guide, we can't have more stars for know, it was so emotionnal. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Paul Coffier
Paul Coffier

Back to top Go down

Post by CHAVAGNAT Louis Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:17 pm

Hello, for me food is not only a survival utility. It allows to gather or to share many emotions but also to discover cultures. Good cooking is also a way to compare the standard of living of one country with another. Finally, cooking well is an art of living that is very well recognized in France.

CHAVAGNAT Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Boismorand Victoria Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:05 pm

Hello, today the theme to be approached is the cooking, I like very much the cooking and also to cook. This summer I worked in restoration and I had to make all the desserts, the cake stores, I also made pancakes, waffles and ices creams. I think that the cooking has to be a passion to make its job. I really admire people who make it their jobs, because it is a great deal of work. I think that I made the ballot of the fact what I wanted to say on the cooking, and live the healthy good cooking for the health, and goodbye badly the nutrition.

Boismorand Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by BOUILLON Paul Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:40 pm

Hello it's Paul and today I will speak about cooking and food. For me, food is very important because I am always hungry. I need to eat everytime. I am not a cooker so I can not to speak about this topic. Sometime I tried to cook but is was not the beast thing I can do.

BOUILLON Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Dupuy Valentin Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:05 am

hello it's just for say at the food it's life! without food we gona die. for me the food avery days it's pasta, and potatoes. I must like chiken than beef. In the week only one day I go to lunch in fast food with my friend. I don't like spinach!! Crying or Very sad In short I eat student food.

Dupuy Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo Leger Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:03 pm

Hello, it's Mateo, today i go to speak about cooking and food. Like many young people i love the "fast food' like burger, pizza and fries, but i also like eat good food that my mother prepares me of course. I also cook for my family or just for me, i love prepare recipes that i find in the internet my last masterpiece is "gnocchi with spinach".

Mateo Leger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde BAJON Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:25 pm

Hello ! Well, I love cooking, especially deserts like chocolate cakes, crepes, cookies (they are really good!!), etc... Then, I love eating, I'm not only gourmand, but also a gourmet, I like the good things. This week-end, it was my mum's birthday and we ate « fois gras » which had been prepared by my grand mother and was so delicious !! Moreover, the season to eat « raclette » is coming, so I can't wait to do one.

Mathilde BAJON

Back to top Go down

Post by CONIO Luigi Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:29 pm

To me,cooking and food is not my passion,I like eat but I don't like cooking,it's not really my pleasure.However I think that cooking can be a culture in country and she can share by a lot of persons.To finish if you want to do me a present,and I'm shure that you want,a box of chocolate is perfect,it's not incredible cook but it's cool !!

CONIO Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post by massé styven Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:51 pm

hello every body today I'm going to speak about cooking and food, have a great alimentation is very importante, eat food with great qualitie is wel when we are a sportman but we can eat in the fast food restaurant sometimes. But cooking is better. In my home at the week-end I help my mom to cooking, she is the best cooker I like every cook she did. Very Happy

massé styven

Back to top Go down

Post by kevin hilson Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:22 pm

Hello today i'm going to talk about cooking and food.i love eating. Eating it's my life ,i eat food over the day like cake ,sweet,or chips . In addition to that i love cooking . I always cooking for my family and for me of course ,i'm good cooker .

kevin hilson

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Cooking and Food Empty Cooking and Food

Post by GENTILHOMME Benjamin Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:54 pm

Hello, today the topic is "cooking and food". I am not a great cook but it is very important to eat healthy. Junk food is a problem that affects many people. The practical side of fast food is speed but food is harmful to health

GENTILHOMME Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean sallee Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:02 pm

hello mr cox,
i will take about "cooking and food".
I like cooking but i prefere eat.
My father is a cook chef and my mother is a professor of hospitality, so in my own home, I eat good plans.
Furthermore, my parents have a revolutionary apparatus, "icooking", which makes very good plans.

Jean sallee

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:41 pm

Hey, like everyone else before, I'm going to talk about cooking and food. I like to cook but sometimes it can be boring when it's always the same dish, so I try variations sometimes. Winter is coming, it means there's gonna be the famous "raclette" which I'm looking forward to eat this lovely cheese.

Morgan Landry

Back to top Go down

Post by Yannis Durand Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:06 pm

Hello, i will talk about cooking and food. I love eat all the time because it’s the life and i like cooking. Everyday i need to do the food because i have an appartement in La couronne and my mother is not here for do the food Sad but i live with my girlfriends and she does the food for me sometimes Twisted Evil . FOOD IS THE LIFE FOR ME cheers

Yannis Durand

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:59 pm

Hello mr Cox, I will take about cook and food. I like diversity food. I love eat all the time but I don't say cooking so I eat pasta all the time in my house. I go in fast food sometimes but it's very expensive. I love fish as meat.
Bye mr Cox

Enzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeph Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:20 pm

Hello, I like cooking, I am obliged to cook every day because I live alone in my apartment. of course the food is necessary to live. But also a good diet allows to have a higher hygiene of life, that's why I try to cook a maximum with holy food.

Zeph

Back to top Go down

Post by Aimé Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:43 pm

Hello, i am going to talk about cooking and food. I love food, i love eating it's my favorite hobbies. Food is life, it's indispensable to lives. I like cooking to, i have often the opportunity to cooking alone. I try to eat a little clean but it's very difficult. I am very greedy.

Aimé

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Mary Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:29 pm

Hello It's Johan. I like cooking but I don't have too much time the week. But I will be happy to create my own cakes. Maybe someday I will be a great cook. Concerning food, I love eating. This is the most important thing in my life. NO FOOD = NO JOHAN !!!
Johan Mary
Johan Mary

Back to top Go down

Post by lilian Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:58 pm

Hello, should we talk about food ? I'm not talking about food, I'm eating it.
I do not know how to cook but I buy flat already made.
Bye

lilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:01 pm

I love Indian food:

Week 3 Cooking and Food Chicken-tikka-saffron-rice
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelien Lavauzelle Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:58 pm

hello ! I,m not complicated for food. I ilike every food execpt verry kaloric food because she dosn't has good taste. but my favorite restaurent is chinise restaurent beacause is
self-serve buffet.

Aurelien Lavauzelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Ceaux Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:34 pm

Hey, it's Julia ! For me cooking is not a passion but I still like to do it. I am rather good cook as long as I respect a minimum recipes. I cook particularly well desserts (especially cookies) and like most people, I like good food.

Julia Ceaux

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Duverger Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:52 pm

Hello ! For me, cooking and food it's very importante. Because I'm greedy. But especiallly, it's a moment of sharing during the meals with family, friend or boy friend. I like cooking because it's a very good way to please.

Amélie Duverger

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Cooking and Food Empty Food

Post by benjizamb Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:47 am

Hello, since young I always liked the food. I am a big gourmand especially for the desserts. It has been 2 years since I begin to me to make even desserts. I have already cooked strawberry pies, apple pies, tarts in lemons covered with meringue, crumbles, chocolate mousses ... etc. My favorite dessert it is the lemon pie with some meringue. Very Happy

benjizamb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum