UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 Cooking and Food

+24
Théo puybaraud
Pacôme Dupré
Alexandre
lulu
Thomas Brosseau
Ines Horeau
Thomas Figueira
ROMAIN BONNEFON
Jordan Coulongeat
Czubkowski Antoiine
Lucas VIEIRA
Coutin
samantha valentin
Guibert
Lucas.Rougier
Lauriane Borde
Brian Coudert
Bonin Guillaume
puech lily
Nicolas Lionnais
Bryan ruiz
Théo Lenne
Valentin SOUQUE--LOPES
Admin
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 5 Cooking and Food Empty Week 5 Cooking and Food

Post by Admin Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:04 am

Can you cook? What do you like? what do you hate? What's your favourite food? Or you can talk about nutrition or vegetanarianism or veganism. anything to do with cooking and food.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Cooking and Food Empty Re: Week 5 Cooking and Food

Post by Valentin SOUQUE--LOPES Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:39 pm

First of all, I know how to cook, marble or concrete #bledmason lol! lol! lol!
Otherwise more seriously I know how to make French and Portuguese food. My favorite dish is lasagne with salmon. geek geek I like everything like food, I am not difficult.
We can talk about nutrition especially in high-level sport, as professionals must pay attention to their diet. flower afro

Valentin SOUQUE--LOPES

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo Lenne Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:44 pm

Yes! I can cook, because I'm a student and I don't have my mother to my apartment. As said before I'm a student so now my favorite cooking is pasta. And I hate cooking bourguignon beef
because I can do it.. My favourite food is lasagna, because lasagna is life, so call me Garfield.

Théo Lenne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan ruiz Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:27 pm

Of course , I can cook but i'm not the best cook because I know how to do some dish. I like fruit and meat , I do not eat a lot of vegetables but I do not hate, some as like lentils for example. I think my favourite food is a ham of spain and my favourite dish is a good slice of veal with fries.

Bryan ruiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Lionnais Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:33 pm

Yes I can cook a lot of French and even Breton varieties. I like almost anything besides living animals and I hate guts, brains or cauliflower.
My favorite dish is the beef rib with fries.
We can talk about micro nutrition for athletes so that they do not lack any nutrients in order to avoid injuries.

Nicolas Lionnais

Back to top Go down

Post by puech lily Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:03 pm

Yes I cook the week because there isn't my mother in Angoulême, but I hate cooking... I don't really like meat, I hate pineapple, spinach. I love fast food but it's not healthy mostly for staps...... but I like also fruits, vegetables, noodles and of course dry sausage !
I will never be vegetarian or vegan because I love the delicatessen and I think that eating animals is the natural chain Smile

puech lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonin Guillaume Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Yes I can cook but my mother forbade me when I'm at their home, I don't known what I have to think...
I like all of food and my favorite food is Salmon. i think nutrition was important and vegetanarianism or veganism is not good for the body because its people will have nutritional deficiencies.

Bonin Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Coudert Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:14 pm

Of course, I can cook but I do not guarantee the result because I'm a real shit in the kitchen, while normally Brian is in the kitchen then I should cook well but this is not the case. I really like the meat and generally I like almost everything. But I hate lot of fish. I love fast food, for the vegetarian people, I think it's not a good thing because the human body need meat for the development.

Brian Coudert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauriane Borde Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:39 pm

I like to cook because my father has already worked as a cook. So he can teach me recipes. And at the apartment, with Manon Chabanas Defrance (my roommate), we cook a lot. Otherwise I really like to eat at fast food. But I don't like vegetables too much.
Finally, I don't understand vegetarian people because it's important to eat meat, fish and eggs in everyday life. I think it is indispensable

Lauriane Borde

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas.Rougier Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:41 am

Cooking was beautifull ! You creat a dish who going to eat. It's a chimic mixing. I love cook cake or tartiflette. When i'm a child, I dreamed to be a cook. But it's very difficult. But the creation of dish was magic. The vegetarian areunderstandable beaucause he don't want hurt animals. But I like too much the meat for be vegetarian. But vegan are stupid beacause it's important eat eggs, dairy product.

Lucas.Rougier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guibert Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:04 pm

I can cook but it remains limited in my apartment. I eat of all, I am not very difficult has this subject. I don't like beets. My favorite food it is the tartiflette. I could not be vegetarian because I like too much the meat

Guibert

Back to top Go down

Post by samantha valentin Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:56 pm

I can cook and I know how to cook. Then a love to cook the especially desserts for example the chocolate lightning, the custard. Next to, I like to eat squid fritters with rice, I prefer fish than meat and as drink I like the punch or peach juice.

samantha valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coutin Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:19 pm

Coutin Thomas
no I do not like cooking. my favorite dish is the croc monsieur I love the macdo. my dish that I hate is spinach a la béchamel

Coutin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas VIEIRA Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:25 pm

I don't cook much even though I love eating well. My favorite dish is pasta with carbonnara, I also love everything that is cheese-based like raclette or tartiflette. Finally, I admit that a pizza or a good macdo always are good Very Happy

Lucas VIEIRA

Back to top Go down

Post by Czubkowski Antoiine Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:32 pm

I cook but it's the minimum to survive.
Like my apsa, i love eating

Czubkowski Antoiine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Coulongeat Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:20 pm

Yes, a little. I like nearly everything. I do not like sea food, spinach and fish. My favorite food is steak and chips but I like baked beans on toast. There you have to be careful of what you eat. There exists different programs for athlectic for example "diet" or "seche".

Jordan Coulongeat

Back to top Go down

Post by ROMAIN BONNEFON Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:15 pm

i'm a pretty good cooker , i can cook anything I like , only meat I like Laughing  , i hate brocolli , nutrition was very important in sport so we can't eat anything we need to take care , veganism was a spirit who vegan don't eat anything in relation with animals and don't use anything we used animal pain.

ROMAIN BONNEFON

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Figueira Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:44 pm

Yes I can cook but it's not my hobby ! I like nearly everything. I hate just "tiramisu" ! My favourite food huum.. reals burgers ! We can speak about nutrition in the sport because to have a healthy health it's better to eat properly.

Thomas Figueira

Back to top Go down

Post by Ines Horeau Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:42 pm

I like cook but not too hard because if it is longest to cook I forgot but pasta or rice or semolina but my favourite is ravioli and I can eat 800g in once so much I like. I like yogurt too.

Ines Horeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Brosseau Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:44 pm

I must cook because I live alone and dishs that we can buy at supermarket are expensive and not healthy. I'm in STAPS so I must eat salad or spinash.. but I prefer eating pizzas cheesburguers or french fries. I don't hate any dish because I love eating.

Thomas Brosseau

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:03 pm

I don' t like very much cooking but I love eating!
My favorite dishes was the "raclette" and lasagnes but with this food that we are going to become models.
I agree with the philosophy of the vegetarians, on the other hand I think that a minimum of meat is important for our body, especially for big sportsmen as us.

lulu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:03 am

So, time of time I cook, i find it's si cool if you know cook good, but it's not easy. I love lots of food, i eat everything, everytime... it's not good i know... but my favor dish is caramel, i love that and I can kill for eat caramel. I also love "chèvre chaud"... OMG it's so delicious. I hate asperge, céleri, chou de Bruxelles, and many sauce, moutarde, mayonnaise. For vengan and végétarian, i don't understand us, because meat it's so good, and it's very important for we.

Alexandre

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacôme Dupré Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:50 am

Sometimes I cook. I love practically everything without preference but there are some varieties of vegetables that I hate. I think that everyone should eat as he wants but it is important to have a good daily nutrition

Pacôme Dupré

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo puybaraud Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:26 am

Hi,
I like cook because i love food. I eat a lot of white meat for the preteins and sometimes red meat but she is expensive. I will don't to be vegetarian because i love too much the meat

Théo puybaraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Lasserre Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:29 am

I can cook. I like a lot of things, I‘m not difficult. I really hate mushrooms. My favorite food is lasagna especially my mom’s lasagna. As a student my nutrition is about pasta. I respect vegetarians because in their place I wouldn’t stop eating meat.

Léa Lasserre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next