UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 5 Cinema

+22
Marceau Jarrossay
Maxime
Sacha Eltes
Alan Le Bourgocq
gauvrit valentin
CamillePierre
Maëva Bertaud
Mathis FARDIN
Gaborit Valentin
Maxence Mathieu
Adrien ROY
Philomène Pagnoux
Thomasbellin
gaétane soulet
PASQUIERkentin
Marion16
Christelle Rapiera
Victor Albert
Alice Dalger
Vince Lepine
Honorine Mousset
Admin
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

week 5 Cinema Empty week 5 Cinema

Post by Admin Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:10 pm

What do you like, not like, seen recently, recommend ....
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

week 5 Cinema Empty Re: week 5 Cinema

Post by Honorine Mousset Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:21 pm

This topic is interesting but it is not easy to write.
However, the cinema is an Art that really revolutionized the world !! It is really a fantastic creation !!
I regulary like to watch movies and series at home or at the cinema with my family or friends.

I don’t really have any type of defined movies or series.
I like to vary because it is always better to see differents stories through differents kinds.
I prefer movies : action, comedy, drama, science-fiction, fantastic and war.
On the other hand, I hang less with documentaries, horror films, police films, history or adventure films.

In general, when I go to the cinema , it is to see good movies in the poster that make much talk about them for their success or because an actor or an actress that I appreciate plays in.

It’s been a while since I went to the cinema, it was this summer when I went to see Dunkerque and Valerian wich was also very good.

The series I look at are : Games of Thrones and The Walking Dead.
The films that have marked me are : Django, Pearl Harbor, In the wild, L’étrange histoire de benjamin Button, American Sniper, The Revenant, The Artist, Le loup de Wall Street, Passangers, Je suis une légende, World War Z, and many others….

Honorine Mousset

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince Lepine Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:53 pm

The cinema is an art for me you can give emotion with film and there are a lot of different forms of films like romantics, scientifics, horror or comedies. I don't like very much the cinema I prefer the series but some of films change my opinion like Lucie or Edge of tomorrow. Finally for me the cinema and the films are interesting when you see her free because payed for staying in a room closed is not very attractive.

Vince Lepine

Back to top Go down

week 5 Cinema Empty Week 5 Cinema

Post by Alice Dalger Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:49 pm

Hi!
It is difficult to write on the cinema because it is a very wide subject..
However I will speak about what I like as kind of movie or series and what I do not like.
I like very much looking at series, they allow me to think of something else and to envy certain contexts or to imagine myself with a different life, it is stupid but they make me reflect.
If I had to make a classification, will be that Viking, games of throne, Breaking bad, the walking dead, orange is the new black etc...
At the level of movies, I am not difficult, from moment or the movie is credible and too much overrated.
I like the horror movies in spite of they develop far too much my imagination to my taste (paranoia! Shocked ), they cause the adrenalin!
I saw the movie "that" with the clown.

Alice Dalger

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Albert Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:28 pm

I really like Cinema and more precisely movies of great authors like Quentin Tarantino, Sean Penn or Tony Kaye. These authors make me love the cinema because of their beautiful movies
If I had a movie to advise you this would be American History X by Tony Kaye
My favorite movie is "Space Jam" alien because i play basketball

Victor Albert

Back to top Go down

Post by Christelle Rapiera Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:48 pm

I love going to the cinema. I think after karate and eat it is my third passion. I love all kinds of movies, horror movies, adventure, romance, fantasy, action, funny ... My favorite movie is "The Avengers", I enjoy superhero movies.
I don't like French movies like "Bienvenue chez les chtis" No ... I'm a fan of American movies.
The most beautiful movies I have seen are: "La couleur des sentiment (The Help)", "Invictus", "The Green Mile", "The Theory of Everything", "The Great Gatsby"; "Big Fish".
Often, I choose my films according to the director or actors. The director whose work I admire the most is Tim Burton. These films are captivating, we can quote: "Edward Scissorhands", " Alice in Wonderland", "Beetlejuice"..

Nevertheless I prefer the series. I love Game of Thrones for instance !!

To finish, It is a modern art that attracts all generations.

Christelle Rapiera

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion16 Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:11 pm

My genre of movie that I appreciate is the action movie, humorous movie. A movie particularly affected me is "the planet of the Apes" (1-2-3) because he represents the respect of a population, that one should not fight againts one's own species. However, a movie show that Apes are as humans. Because, it is enough for an individual to be led to war. So that you feel all this, the wisdom of the main character, I recommend it to you.
And, I hate romantic movies !!!

Marion16

Back to top Go down

Post by PASQUIERkentin Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:36 pm

Hi mr Cox afro
i like cinema and also chocolate ! Tonight i will watch with my bae "l'odyssée" a good biopic film about Jacques-yves Cousteau, i hope i could see the end Wink
PASQUIERkentin
PASQUIERkentin

Back to top Go down

Post by gaétane soulet Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:23 am

Hello
Today I'm going to tell you about the cinema. I think it is a very interesting and very broad topic.
I am a big fan of movies in general because at home I have tons of DVDs. I hate apocalyptic movies, horror movies and big suspense movies like The walking Dead or Annabelle.
I like to watch fantastic movies or all the movies that end well!! The series I watch the most are: the 100; Orange is the new back ...
I have no favorite movies because I like almost every movie I see and that makes me want to be there. But I hate French movies.

gaétane soulet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomasbellin Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:20 pm

It’s really difficult to write on the cinema’s topic because it’s a subject very large.
For me, The cinema is a way to express various things through movies, as for example the comedy, the sadness, the fear and some more of other one feelings. The cinema evolved a lot between strips generation because it is now possible to create many more spectacular works than before from part the special effects and the new computing and material technologies. To finish, we can say that the cinema answers at the request of every type of public according to years old today.

Thomasbellin

Back to top Go down

Post by Philomène Pagnoux Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:46 pm

There are many things to say about cinema. Many films and many series exist. I don't really have the time to watch series but last year I have seen "falco". It is a serie who shaw a policeman who got shot in the head and be in coma during 22 years. When he awoke, he has lost everything and it is very difficult for him to live. I really like this serie because there is action and criminal investigations.
Then, I like many kinds of films. Romantic films, adventure films, action films. Yesterday, I saw Kingsman with friend, it is a new film, it is like James Bond, with action.
I like many films like "Intouchable", or "The Lord of the Rings", there are culte movies.
I also like horror films, but I never see one when I am alone. I have ever seen "The conjuring" or "The Jane Doe identity".
So you can see that I like many kinds of movies when the story is interesting.
What's more, I think cinema is very important in society because it can denounce, induce, escape.. It is a big way to touch people and make reflect them.

Philomène Pagnoux

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien ROY Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:06 pm

Today, I will talk about cinema. But I don't go often at cinema because it's a little bit expensive I think. I love fantasy movies like The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. I saw these movies more than once time. There are too nice because the story is just magical and huge. I like also Total Recall, Oblivion, Interstellar which take place in the space, Avangers and other Marvel movies which are more science-fiction. Moreover, I really like Taken with Liam Neeson. In fact, I see the movies where there are action. On contrary, I hate see a criminal movie where the story is just the resolution of a crime by the police.
Recently, during the summer holidays, I watch 2 good movies more psychological. The first is "All is lost" with only one actor during 2 hours of scene : it's Robert Redford. So there is no words but lot of emotions stand out the movie. And the second is "Ex machina" where there are lot of rebound during all the movie and you never knew who is the friendly and who is the wicked. So I recommanded really this movie (make by an english realisator !!)
To conclude, I don't like comedies except "Le prénom".

Adrien ROY

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxence Mathieu Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:49 pm

Hello everybody, I'm a big fan of war films like we were soldiers or invincible and also films about space as Interstellar. Animay, Interstellar is my favorite movie, I like the ambiance, the story, and particularly the music that are made by Hans Zimmer. I like also films as Gran Torino by Clind Eastwood and deux jours à tuer by Jean Becker. I never seen only one Star wars ans I don't really want to see them. And this Summer, the movie "La tour sombre" was diffused at the cinema in august, And I really want to see it.

Maxence Mathieu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaborit Valentin Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:19 pm

I love watching movies of all types, I prefer movies made by marvel, like iron man, the guardians of the galaxies, and all the other films. after marvel movies the films that I prefer are wanted, pacific rim, ... I like a lot of movies.
The films I expect most are avengers 3 and avatars 2. I started watching series like game of throne or the leftovers but I could not finish watching them because I do not have all the episodes .

Gaborit Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathis FARDIN Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:36 pm

Hello, I can watch every types of films but I Love riding movies (RIDE YOUR F#%KING BIKE, Builder) and I like Historic movies (Le pianiste, Pearl Harbour) and action movies. Recently I saw Wolverine, Le pianiste and Builder.
I don't really watch series but one I really like was 24 hours chrono.

Mathis FARDIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Maëva Bertaud Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:54 pm

Hello everybody! I don't look many movies but a lot of series like Narcos, Breaking Bad, Game of thrones for example. I don't like the French cinema I prefer the American movies. The last movie which I saw it's "ça" by Andrès Muschietti, it's a horror movie. (it's not recommended for people who are afraid of clowns clown )

Maëva Bertaud

Back to top Go down

Post by CamillePierre Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:43 pm

The cinema is a way to escape, when morality does not go or when it is raining. I have no genre of favorite movie. I like very much Tom Hanks and Leonardo Dicaprio who are for me the best actors.
I do not like myself too much the horror movies, I prefer movies history as " Saving Private Rayn" or the movies which speaks on the wars lived before. I also like musicals and the good on the movies of loves, the girls are grateful to like these movies!!
At what I look most is the serial as Games of Thrones or breaking bad, all the sciences fictions

CamillePierre

Back to top Go down

Post by gauvrit valentin Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:48 pm

I like science fiction movies, action but above all I prefer fantastic movies as "Lord of the Rings" as they mix actions and fantastic
My favorite actor is Robin Williams even if he died he remains for me one of the greatest actor especially in his film "the circle of poets disappeared" with his quote "carpe diem"
I do not like the historical movies that leans for one side or the other

gauvrit valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Le Bourgocq Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:55 pm

Hello everyone ! I love cinema, my favorites are HARRY POTTER's films. I love the story and actors like Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint and Alan Rickman, they are great actors. I also like what I call "movies reference" like Gladiator, Titanic, Avatar, The last Samurai... I like science-fiction movies like star-wars, Interstellar and Oblivion whit Tom Cruise. I'm very interesting by the music in movies, I know some composer like Hanz Zimmer who made the main theme of Inception, Batman, Interstellar (I love this one) and Pirates of the caribbean, and I know John Williams who made the main theme of Harry Potter and the most know theme of cinema, STAR-WARS.

Alan Le Bourgocq

Back to top Go down

week 5 Cinema Empty Cinema

Post by Sacha Eltes Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:10 am

I do not have a very developed film culture, but I really like going to the movies.
the last film I saw is "that", and the next one will surely be the new "saw" on the first of November.

Sacha Eltes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxime Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:19 am

hello today I will tell you about my cinematic preferences.
First of all I have trouble with the special effects because I can not believe it and I fall asleep. I focus on movies that tell a story where the characters are endearing like "demain tout commence", or the comedy movie like "case départ" or "rasta rocket".
To finish I confess that I have a preference for the movies of annimation because the directors can do what they want of the characters and the Disney movies are simply beautiful.

Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by Marceau Jarrossay Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:45 am

Hello everiboy, movie what I like see it's all movies of Tarantino and I love all film withe super heros of Marvel !! I like fiction movies and comics movies ! If i can recommend movies, i want to say Ted, 21th jump street, or french film with Cassel, Sy, Luchini... but i disn't like horror movies it's so boring and not interresting

see you soon

Marceau Jarrossay

Back to top Go down

Post by TheoG Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:08 am

Hello, I am not a big passionate of movies, but I like funny or action movies like Kingsman for exemple. I love Marvels movies and I like a lot Robert Downey Jr, James Franco or Scarlett Johansson

TheoG

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin Gimenez Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:11 am

So we are going to talk about cinema. I must confess that I prefer by far television series to the movies but some films remain truly exeptional. My favorite movies are the Harry Potter saga, the Hunger Games, Avengers movies, and some Disney films like the Lion King.
As for the series, I'm a big fan of Game of Thrones, but also the Teen Wolf, Riverdale, Chuck, Lost, etc...
I prefer rather quiet and romantic atmosphere movies but I generally appreciate all kinds of movies.

Quentin Gimenez

Back to top Go down

week 5 Cinema Empty Cinema

Post by elodie vaz Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:44 am

Hello
Cinema I do not often I watch movies mostly at home.
I like to watch dance movies and comedy movies.
I do not like movies too much but sometimes it's fun with friends.
I love movies actions like fast and furious I recommend it as well as movies commique as the con dinner.
Films that I do not like are the movies of the stories or the movies with special effects.

elodie vaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next