UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Observations and questions for Cecilia - Diadeis, Purina

+5
el.ibtissam
Zicheng SHA
Elise HIROUX
Morais.Cécilia
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Observations and questions for Cecilia - Diadeis, Purina Empty Observations and questions for Cecilia - Diadeis, Purina

Post by Admin Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:49 am

You watched and listened to Cecilia's internship presentation. Please put your observations and questions here.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Cecilia - Diadeis, Purina Empty Re: Observations and questions for Cecilia - Diadeis, Purina

Post by Morais.Cécilia Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:30 pm

Area Casa ?? Your didn't listen to me John... Wink It was Diadeis, Purina !!!! I haven't worked with Aurélie in Spain.
Morais.Cécilia
Morais.Cécilia

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Cecilia - Diadeis, Purina Empty Re: Observations and questions for Cecilia - Diadeis, Purina

Post by Admin Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:35 pm

Morais.Cécilia wrote:Area Casa ?? Your didn't listen to me John... Wink It was Diadeis, Purina !!!! I haven't worked with Aurélie in Spain.

hahaha.

Sorry I copied and pasted and then didn't change the title. It's the depression that you put me into. Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:17 pm

I think that your english was quite fluent. You did your internship in Diadeis. Some others students had already made their internship there. Maybe you have to find a different angle to present your workplacement in order to be more original. I say that because the jury see each year students from Diadeis and maybe it could be monotone for them.
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Post by Morais.Cécilia Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:28 pm

I agree with you Elise this is for that I introduce very quickly the company !
Morais.Cécilia
Morais.Cécilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Zicheng SHA Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:19 pm

I went to see the official website of the Diadeis. It shows that this company has a branch in Shanghai. Although you think your job is a bit boring, but I still envy you. Because I haven‘t worked in a Packaging company, I don't know this kind of company's workflow. I think that if I have worked in Diadeis in French, than I can easily be hired by this company in Shanghai... Cool

Zicheng SHA

Back to top Go down

Post by Morais.Cécilia Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:48 pm

Zicheng SHA wrote:I went to see the official website of the Diadeis. It shows that this company has a branch in Shanghai. Although you think your job is a bit boring, but I still envy you. Because I haven‘t worked in a Packaging company, I don't know this kind of company's workflow. I think that if I have worked in Diadeis in French, than I can easily be hired by this company in Shanghai... Cool

Go !! they hire trainees all time ! Try for the next internship !
Morais.Cécilia
Morais.Cécilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Zicheng SHA Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:23 pm

OK!I will try Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Zicheng SHA

Back to top Go down

Post by el.ibtissam Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Hey,
Im bit confused about working in Diadeis !!! I was present in the defense of yara & another girl who were at diadeis last year, and it was very interesting to me ! But Cecilia's experience was different, maybe because of the missions of each. Her presentation didnt push me at all to apply for an internship there.
el.ibtissam
el.ibtissam

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte ILIOU Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:52 pm

About Cecilia, her presentation was good Smile It is just too bad that she didn't learn anything in her instership, maybe it was not a good decision to go to Diadeis when we already had an experience in this field.
So good luck to find an intership in marketing service Smile

Charlotte ILIOU

Back to top Go down

Post by Imane Kaffal Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:57 pm

I really liked what you did in your missions in DIADEIS as a designer I envy you for using easily photoshop and other software Very Happy because I think that for a futur marketing planner or manager it's a plus to have this competence over this aspect.

Otherwise, even if you don't talk maybe very fluently in english the most important in my opinion is that we can uderstand what you are saying while presenting your defense.

I wish you good luck Very Happy
Imane Kaffal
Imane Kaffal

Back to top Go down

Post by Angélique Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:21 pm

It was a good presentation !
It's too bad that Cecilia were worked like "packaging coordinator" because she already made that ! I hope she find an internship in the marketing in this year because I think she will learn a lot of things !
Angélique
Angélique

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Mertz Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:55 pm

Morais.Cécilia wrote:Area Casa ?? Your didn't listen to me John... Wink It was Diadeis, Purina !!!! I haven't worked with Aurélie in Spain.

AHAHAH you avoided a really bad experience Cécilia

Aurélie Mertz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Mertz Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:57 pm

You presentation was really interested and I think that you have a good level of English. You spoke quite fluently.
It was also intereted to see the difference between you and Yara's feeling about the internship.

Aurélie Mertz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum