UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4 Travel

+20
Andreas Coursault
Courtois Alexis
Eric CHOLLET
Lisa Amari
Steve Bado
Alina.a
DjabirAttoumani
CLOCHARD Alexis
hb
Joseph Boursier
Gwendoline Borrego
Juliette Bouba-Olga
Mathilde Brandy
Ali Dmn
guillaume-baudiniere
Victor Brunet
Anas Akrache
Marine ARTAUD
Aymen B
Admin
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 4 Travel - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 4 Travel

Post by Couillebault Thomas Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:14 pm

Hi everyone,
I am lucky to have travel severals time in my life ! My parents like travel, so I have to follow them lol. This summer, I went to Greece with my family. Their culture is very different with ours. The last winter, I went to the mountains to ski with Alexis Courtois, more precisely at Meribel-Mottaret les 3 vallées. This ski station is better than La Tania Very Happy

Couillebault Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavie BRISSE Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:04 pm

Aymen B wrote:Do you prefer to travel alone, with family, with friends, or with your boy/girlfriend/wife ?
and what did you already did ?
I travel almost every holiday with two friends of mine. And it's so cool, we have a lot of fun going abroad.

Hi,
I prefer travelling with my best friend. We went to Italy, Spain, and England. For the New Year we'll go to Amsterdam. We like to travel together.
I like travelling with my family as well. It's different, but it allows me to share moments with them.

Flavie BRISSE

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavie BRISSE Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:27 pm

Hi,
I love travelling ! With my school, I had the chance to travel to Spain and Italy. With my best friend, we went in London twice. Last time was this New Year. It's a very good time to go to London because there are big fireworks just to the side of Westminster and a big fair, Winter Wonderland in HydePark. It's magical, really !!! And there is London's New Year's Day parade. But my best travel it's in Abu Dhabi, I saw the desert, and camels. It's a good memory. I would like to travel almost everywhere, but the first destination it's Machu Pichu. I like to walk, discover landscapes, take photos,...

Flavie BRISSE

Back to top Go down

Post by Aymen B Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:17 pm

“To travel is to take a journey into yourself.” – Danny Kaye

travelling captures us with a sense of wanderlust and has us longing for more destinations to visit, cultures to experience, food to eat, and people to meet. As amazing as traveling is, it's false to think that we need to wait until our later years to really explore a lot of the world.

As you travel you’re exposed to more new people, cultures, and lifestyles than you are living in your homeland all the time.
With all theses new things in your life, you'll be able to open yourself to new insights, ways of seeing the world and living, which sometimes, can give people a new purpose for their lives.
my advise is when you're feeling stuck, and don't know what to do with your life or career or education that you want to pursue, go travel !
you might just be surprised about what you discover as a new sense of life purpose and new directions.
Aymen B
Aymen B

Back to top Go down

Post by rachel coeurdane Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:02 pm

I don't want to speak about my travel, because make a list of countries is so bored. But just, if you want discover a new culture totally different of ours I advise you to go in East countries, I spent 5months in Romania, Mamy people has a bad judgement when I said I m going make my Erasmus there. And then, I discovered ... totally surprise ! It was like a new home and something i regret my life that i had there. But don't go in February if you don't want to have -20°C

rachel coeurdane

Back to top Go down

Post by Chauvet Alexis Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:46 am

I agree with what Alexis said before, I think the best way to travel is with friends. When you travel with your family, you can't make all what you want

Chauvet Alexis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2