UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Observations and questions for Maia - Folimage

+2
LORCA Maxime
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Observations and questions for Maia - Folimage Empty Observations and questions for Maia - Folimage

Post by Admin Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:44 pm

You watched and listened to Maia's internship presentation. Please put your observations and questions here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Maia - Folimage Empty Re: Observations and questions for Maia - Folimage

Post by LORCA Maxime Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:20 am

There is absolutely nothing to say about the presentation of Maïa ...

LORCA Maxime

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Maia - Folimage Empty Re: Observations and questions for Maia - Folimage

Post by Aurélie Lecesne Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:30 pm

Maïa seems to be so self-confident and at home with oral presentations... I'm so jealous !!! Twisted Evil
The presentation was great, the tasks seemed to be very interesting, and I can't wait to hear her voice as a fish, right ?!
Good job !!!!
Aurélie Lecesne
Aurélie Lecesne

Back to top Go down

Post by EléonoreJoubaire Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:21 pm

Aurélie Lecesne wrote:Maïa seems to be so self-confident and at home with oral presentations... I'm so jealous !!!

I agree with Aurélie when she says that you did a perfect presentation, I'm really jealous too ! Your internship seemed very interesting and there is anything more to say !

EléonoreJoubaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlène Deslandes Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:33 pm

I agree with the fact that Maia's presentation was really interesting ! She has a very good accent and it seems that her English is fluent. Good job Smile

Charlène Deslandes

Back to top Go down

Post by Luping Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:37 pm

Maia speaks English very well. She is always good at talking and confident. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Luping
Luping

Birthday : 1991-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum