UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERIES - New Girl

2 posters

Go down

SERIES - New Girl Empty SERIES - New Girl

Post by Manon Saroul Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:42 pm

Like a conventional sunday, i was staying on my bed to watch series ! Before, i watched Jane's the virgin (really good series according to me with a lot of hilarious scenes) but for this exercice i wanted to find another one !

So, i have choose New girl cause i'm a stereotype girl who's loved relationship, friend story, romantic, and to be honest, Jess (heroine of the series) realized a dream that i could have : live with 3 (one of them is really charming!).
It's a light comedy, with an hilarious scene when Jess goes to the restaurant for a date and that the boy doesn't come... Her 3 flatmates arrive and sing her favorite song in front of all the restaurant : Dirty dancing " Tiiiime of my LIIIIIFEEEEE" cheers
It's a story about friend, love, dump, so ... life !

I'm looking forward the next chapter to see if she feel better !

If you have some recommendations about series for me, feel free to share it, i'm always happy yo discover new stuff !

Manon Saroul

Back to top Go down

SERIES - New Girl Empty Re: SERIES - New Girl

Post by Manon Saroul Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:05 pm

Hi again everybody!

I watched the second chapter of this series. But, to be honest, i think that i'm gonna change of series cause i'm really not addicted to this one and i'm not looking forward to seeing the next chapter so ... You'll see me in another subject very soon.

In this chapter, Jess breaks the TV of her flatsharing. So, she has to go to see her ex boyfriend to get back some her stuffs. She does not want to go for it but she finally does. Here, she realizes that this guy is a poor guy and that she will never be happy with him. Of course, her flatmates are always here for her!
It's a funny series but i think that i'm going to try some documentary because some of them in Netflix seems to be really interesting!

So, keep in touch!

Manon Saroul

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:35 pm

Hey Manon,

I'm glad you're changing because you didn't inspire me to watch it either. Laughing

I look forward to seeing what you choose next.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon Saroul Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:50 pm

Hey John,

I've choose another subject, it's sooooo more interesting ! Smile

Manon Saroul

Back to top Go down