UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group A - Discussion topic 4

+16
Quentin Carre
Nicolas Lionnais
lilian
Pannetier Jérémy
ROUGIER17
massé styven
BOUILLON Paul
Antoine CHABOT
Thomasbellin
Bisch Rémy
Adrien ROY
Mathias Radon
Nathan Lavaud
Nina Delagrange
Aurélien Lechevalier
Admin
20 posters

Go down

Group A - Discussion topic 4 Empty Group A - Discussion topic 4

Post by Admin Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:46 pm

Life in Angouleme. What do you think about living in or near to Angouleme. Where are the best places to go? Where shouldn't I go? Is it safe in Angouleme at night? Over to you...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group A - Discussion topic 4 Empty Angoulême Life

Post by Aurélien Lechevalier Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:53 pm

Hello Mister Cox,

Angoulême is a quiet town but I find the population is poor around the city center
There are plenty of bars where young people can drink and dance. On the other hand, it lacks night clubs to take advantage of the night.
The city center is historic but sad at night in winter. Angoulême is famous for the festival of the comic strip.

Byebye

Aurélien Lechevalier

Back to top Go down

Group A - Discussion topic 4 Empty Re: Group A - Discussion topic 4

Post by Nina Delagrange Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:19 pm

Hello Mister Cox,
Life on Angouleme has both positive and negative, we can say in positive that it remains a student city so we can go out every Thursday night in a few places. In addition, Staps is a true community so we do not stay alone for long. In addition, there are plenty of facilities such as swimming pool, golf and cinema so we can have leisure.
Nevertheless, it remains a small town so we often leave on other cities like Bordeaux, Poitiers, La Rochelle to be able to do more things.

Nina Delagrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Lavaud Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:16 pm

Hello John,
According to me Angoulême is  a old city which is in the process of reconstruction like on the "route de Bordeaux" .
However it is a good city with some bars and night club in the to center to evacuate all the stress of English lesson ...
And i think in some part of like every city there some place by night where you souldn't go because of a kind of  delinquency which is emerging.
Bye!

Nathan Lavaud

Back to top Go down

Group A - Discussion topic 4 Empty homework

Post by Mathias Radon Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:27 pm

Hi mister,
The life in Angoulême have 2 sides : good and bad. Good aspects are there are the citycenter. At the summer, there are a lot of people and it's cool to travel the city without cars,... At the night, we've got few bars but it's not like a city like La Rochelle or Bordeaux. I think if Angouleme was close to the see, this destination can be more attractive. Bad aspects are the people are often sad. In winter, the city is very sad. ANgouleme is just famous in France for his festival of comic strip.

Mathias Radon

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien ROY Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:30 pm

Hi John,
This week, I will talk about the life in Angouleme. The first point that I want to talk is the security. Indeed, I think Angouleme isn't a safe city, especially the night and near Soyaux where there is recently an attack of city's bus. The second point that I will talk is the city itself. The good point is that we can find some park for a run (along the Charente also where is a pretty good place to run) but there are also some animations in the city with restaurants, cinema, etc. (compare to Jonzac, if someone knows this city where is just nothing except ''Les Antilles''). Moreover, I like the surroundings of the city to ride because there are lot of climbs same if I should ride at least 6km to go out the city. However, there are too much roadworks in the city (especially on ''Rue de Bordeaux'' where I spend every day to go to STAPS). It's one of the biggest negative point of this city. That's all for this week.
See you on Monday.

Adrien ROY

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisch Rémy Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:53 pm

Hi John,

I'm gonna talk about the life in Angoulême. There are some advantages and disadvantages. The city is really small so if you're lonely, this city is for you. About the student city, she's not the best. Of course we have some bars, some shit like this, but that's not awesome. But we can find some really nice people here, and its the best part of this city.

See you soon.

Bisch Rémy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomasbellin Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:58 pm

Hello John,
Angouleme is a small city is, we very fast made the tour but lives in the center is a chance because there is a many more things to do in city center as for examples all the restaurants or still the bars to go out in the evening as well as shops and the cinema.
But in Angouleme, the people are a little strange and do not seem to like going out to party (set apart the students, especially the staps) contrary to other cities likes La Rochelle. It is for it that I prefer to bring on La Rochelle the weekend.

Thomasbellin

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine CHABOT Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:28 pm

Hi
Today i'm going to talk about life in Angoulême. I don't really like this city for many reasons.
First, i live in arround the city in La Couronne and the city center, mostly the night, is difficult to access, because we need To choose between drink or drive.
Then, the city is always under construction and it's so annoying.
Finnaly, i prefer stay to live in la rochelle, because there is the ocean, thing that there is not in Angoulême. Wink

Antoine CHABOT

Back to top Go down

Post by BOUILLON Paul Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:18 pm

Hello Mister Cox !
Today I will speak about the life in Angoulême. I live near Angoulême and I come here to shopping or to play football or to study in la Couronne. I like the life in Angoulême but it's not the beautiful city in France beacause there is not the sea and the beach. I prefer to not live in town because there is so many construction.
Thank you !

BOUILLON Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by massé styven Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:22 pm

hello John,
the topic of this week is live in Angoulème. I live in angouleme since 2006 it's a little country where is good to live there. Angouleme is know for the BD muséum, who acttract some people every years. In this country almost young people know each other and I think that is funny. the bigests problems in this country are the lack of activits for young people and then some of them leave the country to go to an others countrys more attractive. the angouleme country don't offers some stude poursuit. Despite the fact that I love this country I whant to leave it for change my life.

massé styven

Back to top Go down

Post by ROUGIER17 Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:19 pm

Hello John,

Angouleme... The little city at middle of nothing... I think I hate this town. They is nothing ! Comic ? Whaouuu funny moments ! No, I'm bad. There is " Champ de Mars ", a market place were you can do shopping with good shops. The probleme is that not a student town. In fact, they don't have a lot of bar or a lot of night club. What is missing most at Angouleme it's the sea. My god I need ocean. They is a lot of bitch but not a lot of beach. It's probably a good think actually. Angouleme is a friendly city where everyone now everyone but stay 2 years it's quite longer. I prefere Soulac. It's a joke. XOXO

ROUGIER17

Back to top Go down

Post by Pannetier Jérémy Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:25 pm

Life in Angouleme is not the best chance that we can have in the world... In fact, the location of the city doesn’t propose something attractive, this is a bit far of the coast, the weather is bad, especially in the winter so this is some negative aspects. After, the center of the city looks good and there you can find some people, but Angouleme is not a student city, so you have a lot of old people in the streets. I think that he city is a little dead for young people.

Pannetier Jérémy

Back to top Go down

Post by lilian Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:23 pm

Hello Mr. Cox,

I will tell you about life in Angoulême, I think this city has historical assets such as its cathedral or its old walls. Nevertheless it lacks bars or clubs for young people. It would also take transportation at night to avoid taking the car after drinking alcohol.

lilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Lionnais Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:46 pm

I will talk about Angoulême Life.
Angouleme is a city where life is not so good.
First, the smell of the city is disturbing, there is work everywhere and throughout the year.
Some bars are nice but there are few. The activity is weak during the evening.
But the city center of Angouleme is still pretty.

Nicolas Lionnais

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin Carre Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:36 pm

Hello John,

Personaly, I like the life in Angoulême because there are not many people,it’s a little city where you can mouve easily. Moreover there are many activities to do : le bowling, lazer game, there are also bars where you can drink with your friends or family… But since a few weeks there were several acts of violence in the city so it’s not reassuring.

Quentin Carre

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo Leger Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:53 pm

Hellor Mr. Cox,
Today i'm gonna to speak about the life near to Angoulême. Since I was young, I live near Angoulême, life is generally quite calm. All in all there is everything in Angouleme, there is tourism with ramparts to visit for example, or museums. Young people can also have fun, in the city center you can find several bars quite busy, there are also nightclubs, like the duplex that has just opened.
Moreover it is a city which remains a little active thanks to the students, and which remains rather calm overall.

Mateo Leger

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin SOUQUE--LOPES Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:06 pm

Admin wrote:Life in Angouleme. What do you think about living in or near to Angouleme. Where are the best places to go? Where shouldn't I go? Is it safe in Angouleme at night? Over to you...

Life in angoulême is for me a poor life. There is no way of life, one gets bored and especially its stinks and there is work everywhere. Only sports levels are to remember in this city
With all the problems that there are among those who go to the news, it's really a villain at risk No No

Valentin SOUQUE--LOPES

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:06 am

Hello, the subject is life in Angoulême so I'm gonna talk about it. It's a quiet city, with lots of works in the streets. There are some bars which are okay. But when we're next to a factory, it stinks as hell, so it isn't really pleasing.

Morgan Landry

Back to top Go down

Post by lucile.baptiste Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:06 pm

Hello mister,
Angoulême is very good city!! There are a lot of civil engineering with oranges cones. This city is just next to the sea, the streets are very beautifull with lot of draws in walls. But there are lot of homeless people. And the night we felt in safe.

lucile.baptiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down