UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group D discussion 6

+10
sylvain dybich
Mathis FARDIN
Lajoie
Philomène Pagnoux
Angeline Da Costa
melvin migeon
Honorine
Johan Mary
SERE Hugo
Admin
14 posters

Go down

Group D discussion 6 Empty Group D discussion 6

Post by Admin Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:31 am

If I were a Euromillions Winner:

Group D discussion 6 Fwwlcyfh6bdmg7ophvkn

We know what Melvin would buy:

Group D discussion 6 220px-Reliant_Robin_ca_1974_green_in_Ely
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group D discussion 6 Empty Re: Group D discussion 6

Post by SERE Hugo Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:16 pm

Hello John,
If I won at euromillions, I think make 3 things.
In first time I would give just ten or five thousands euros to my mom and to my dad (with my stepmother), I would give also five thousands at my borthers and my systers.
Just this because I know their reaction and they sayed "keep your money for after".
In second time, I used one part for repare my car because it need of this.
And in last time, I keep the rest of money for after my student life, if I need for many things, for examle, a new phone, new computer, have house... I would not want spend unguardedly. I prefer use this for the important.

SERE Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Mary Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:07 pm

Hello the best,

If I were a Euromillions Winner... I will live alone on an island, with a palm tree and a koala !!
Seriously, I think I buy apartments. After, I rent to collect even more money ...
After becoming multimillionaire, I travel. I buy a house by the sea to walk every morning feet in the water. It's my pleasure ... and will be well !
And... I go around the most beautiful stadiums in Europe (King Power Stadium for example) with my best friend.
Johan Mary
Johan Mary

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorine Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:44 pm

Hey !!

If I were a winner of the euromillions, I would do a lot of project.
First, I would invest in a very modern house with all the technology we can have today. Then I will buy a new car. I would do my entire wardrobe because it's great to be able to wear full of clothes with styles just as different.
I will organize a trip around the world to discover different cultures and beautiful landscapes. And, I would like to meet the biggest stars.
Finally, I will open an international company in sports training

Honorine

Back to top Go down

Post by melvin migeon Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:26 pm

Hello John,
Woooaw the car in the picture is wonderfull she looks like..... my grand father's tricycle!! If I became millionaire and I had enough money to buy it she will necessarily be part of my garage ( hidden at the bottom taking the dust!!).
More seriously, if I won at euromillion, I will give a part to my family. With my part the firsts things I would do are traveling the world with my girlfriend, making a tour of France by motorcycle, making a lot of sensations sports. I will also invest money in sports halls (fitness, crossfit...).

melvin migeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeline Da Costa Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:01 pm

Hello,

If I were a Euromillions winner I will have difficulties to choose what I want to do because I like too much things.

But first I will go in holidays with my family wherever they want while we will have a good wether. For me it's a gift to explain my recognition of they effort since I was born.
After that I will think about my future and invest to create my business call "Sport & Health performance". I will organise a coaching for people who need to find their level after an injury. With the certificate of physical preparation I will be the coach. Close to me I will invite a nutritionist to help them for their weigh. Also I will organize a balneotherapy for the recovery. And the most important a mental coach to follow them and be more performant.

That's my project. It's a dream but maybe not a reality

Angeline Da Costa

Back to top Go down

Post by Philomène Pagnoux Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:31 pm

Hello,
If I were an Euromillions winner, firstly I would give money to my family to allow living in very good conditions.
Then, I think I would keep a little bit money to buy clothes, and a good apartment.
Then ,it would depends of how many money I win.. If I win just 1 million euro I would buy apartments in big cities like Paris, Monaco or Bordeaux, and rent them to people.
If I win more, I would do the same, and put into a saving account to earn more.
But I think the most important is that you musn't change your personnality with or without money.. And I don't have to hope earning to Euromillions because I don't play !

Philomène Pagnoux

Back to top Go down

Post by Lajoie Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:52 pm

Hello,
If I were an Euromillions winner, I would like to leave my current life to make a new one.
I will travel around the world ti discover different cultures and learn new things.
I will help people who are in need.
After that, I will find a place to stay but not in my home country to make my life according to the experience I will have taken during this world tour.
For me, there is no need for a big house or a nice car ... but a place where you feel good

Lajoie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathis FARDIN Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:57 pm

Hello,
If I won, I will of course give a little part of this big cake to true friends and family, but the thing I want the most is to travel and ride the world, with my crew, on skis, on bikes, and discover other extreme sports, new disciplines, new ride cultures for real and not just through social networks. It's a dream, and with euromillion or not, I want to live that dream. Maybe Euromillion can help, so I go play now.

Mathis FARDIN

Back to top Go down

Post by sylvain dybich Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:15 pm

Hello,
If I were an Euromillions winner, I would like to change my life.
I want help my family and my friends. Furthermore, I would like to improve the world by defending causes.
in this new life, I'm going to have fun trying to discover all kinds of things like traveling, eating ...

sylvain dybich

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Coudert Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:28 pm

Hello John, If I were a Euromillions Winner, I will spend everything in alcohol, drugs and bi*** for make mega parties. No I'm kidding it is so crazy for me, in reality I invest a big part of my money in real estate for make more money obviously, but I keep some money just for me, for buy a big car for example or make some traveling in all countries of the world because I love travelling and it is one of my dream. Also and logically I will help my friends and my family for all.

Brian Coudert

Back to top Go down

Post by APPERE Guillaume Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:00 am

Hi John, if i were an euromillion winner i would pay you to give me more english lessons because as you say all the time you are the BEST english teacherrr ; i think that not everyone believe in this. Now seriously i would help my family and some of my friends (because some of my friends don't need money Very Happy ), and i'll make work my money by investing in "evergreen" industries, so i could not work and just train in my home gym that i will create with that money because it's terrible when i want to go on the only hack squat of my gym and there's someone at this place Mad .

APPERE Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Clémentine Canon Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:03 am

If I win at the euromillion, I think I'll give some of that money to my family.
Then, in a second time, I used this money to travel in the country , such as Ireland.
Finally, I'll keep a part of it for my future life and my future projects.

Clémentine Canon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaborit Valentin Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:32 pm

If I won, I would give a peace of a price to my friends and my family. After that I would build a big house with a big pool, a party hall in my garden and in this hall there is a dormitory at the 2nd floor. For my guests if they want to drink without driving after. On the other side of my garden I would put a crossfit room. For finish I buy big cars.

Gaborit Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down