UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a new series to watch

3 posters

Go down

Looking for a new series to watch  Empty Looking for a new series to watch

Post by Léa ABREU Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:51 am

Hi everyone,

This week I have been looking for a new series to watch... but no idea ! I already watched : Las Chicas Del Cable ; Good Doctor ; Sabrina ; Riverdale ; Murder ; Orphan black....

Exclamation Do you have something to recommend me ? Exclamation

Thank you for you held !! cyclops
Léa ABREU
Léa ABREU

Back to top Go down

Looking for a new series to watch  Empty Re: Looking for a new series to watch

Post by Amelie Trarieux Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:07 pm

Hi Léa,
I have thousands series I would recommend you!
If you like investigation, I'm currently watching Sherlock which is fantastic both in the way that it's directed and in the quality of the dialogues. Following the same kind, I have also watch Elementary, the first seasons were very nice.
If you're looking for something more "girly", but with a light feminist touch, I would recommend Girl boss, Younger, and my personal favorite: The Bold Type.
Similar to Game of Thrones, I love even more the serie Vikings (and Britania was nice as well)

If you're interested in a serie with "different" kids I would recommend Atypical or Sheldon (a sequel to Big Bang Theory).

Where the lead is a male and that can be fun, there is Lucifer (I personally appreciate the choice of music).
Then in different categories, I appreciated "You're the worst" but it can be a bit fucked up.
On My Block was AMAZING but there's only one season, same with Big Little Lies.
More political I would recommend Dear White People, I love the day it was directed (Have a look at the movie otherwise).

If you're not against some sex scenes, Sense 8 is really different as anything else I've watched.
Downton Abbey is very traditional but with good English which I trust that you will appreciate.

I have hundreds more if you have more specific research, but just those should keep you busy for a while.
Amelie Trarieux
Amelie Trarieux

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa ABREU Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:41 am

Amelie Trarieux wrote:Hi Léa,
I have thousands series I would recommend you!
If you like investigation, I'm currently watching Sherlock which is fantastic both in the way that it's directed and in the quality of the dialogues. Following the same kind, I have also watch Elementary, the first seasons were very nice.
If you're looking for something more "girly", but with a light feminist touch, I would recommend Girl boss, Younger, and my personal favorite: The Bold Type.
Similar to Game of Thrones, I love even more the serie Vikings (and Britania was nice as well)

If you're interested in a serie with "different" kids I would recommend Atypical or Sheldon (a sequel to Big Bang Theory).

Where the lead is a male and that can be fun, there is Lucifer (I personally appreciate the choice of music).
Then in different categories, I appreciated "You're the worst" but it can be a bit fucked up.
On My Block was AMAZING but there's only one season, same with Big Little Lies.
More political I would recommend Dear White People, I love the day it was directed (Have a look at the movie otherwise).

If you're not against some sex scenes, Sense 8 is really different as anything else I've watched.
Downton Abbey is very traditional but with good English which I trust that you will appreciate.

I have hundreds more if you have more specific research, but just those should keep you busy for a while.

Thank you Amelie !! I am going to make my selection (it will takes a lot of my busy time Laughing ) !! I'll tell you later my thoughts on your proposition Wink

Have you seen How to get away with murder ?? If not, I really recommend you to watch it, it's one of my favorite series !
Léa ABREU
Léa ABREU

Back to top Go down

Post by Cédric Bourgeois Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:54 pm

Hi Léa, do you know "The Hundred" ?
It's about the human who left the earth because of a nuclear war and come back to earth after some century.
Really interesting, I loved it.

Cédric Bourgeois
Cédric Bourgeois

Birthday : 1995-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down