UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video to watch for 21/11 discussion

3 posters

Go down

Video to watch for 21/11 discussion Empty Video to watch for 21/11 discussion

Post by Admin Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:42 am

Go to:

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/17/living/women-not-objects-madonna-badger-feat/

Read the article and watch the video clip.

Think about the different themes for a group discussion next week.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Video to watch for 21/11 discussion Empty Re: Video to watch for 21/11 discussion

Post by Axelle Fardeau Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:11 pm

I liked this topic very much. I felt concerned because I am a woman. I have a lot to say on this topic and my opinion to give. I have prepared my arguments so I look forward to being here on Thursday to debate about this.

I take this opportunity to ask you if it's possible to have real debates like we are going to do next Thursday. Because I think it’s good to give opinions on topics on a forum every week, but it might be more appropriate to prepare arguments on a topic and present them in classroom with everyone. I would like us to face debates in English with one part of the class for and another part against. It could be very interesting for us to practice orally and present our opinions.

What do you think of this idea of turning the forum into a lively debate in the classroom every week or once a month perhaps ? Very Happy
Axelle Fardeau
Axelle Fardeau

Back to top Go down

Video to watch for 21/11 discussion Empty Re: Video to watch for 21/11 discussion

Post by AdélaïdeSagnes Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:23 pm

Sensitive subject but very important because we will work in Marketing, maybe in advertisements agency, so our generation will contribute to change the old codes we no longer want to use.

AdélaïdeSagnes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down