UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[M2 Child] Your thoughts on the BD's Festival 2019

+5
Admin
Julia Padiou
Yvanilde Panont
Jeremy Massonde
Matthieu Morisset
9 posters

Go down

[M2 Child] Your thoughts on the BD's Festival 2019 Empty [M2 Child] Your thoughts on the BD's Festival 2019

Post by Matthieu Morisset Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:39 am

Hi everyone,

New subject for this week ! You all know that last week it was the BD's festival ! What did you do during this festival ?

I bought a lot of mangas ! With Julia we bought 12 mangas so we have a lot of reading coming ahead ! We also got the sign of Julien Neel, author of Lou !!!

It was really good to live this festival as it was the first time i have done it !

And you ? What did you think of this festival ?[M2 Child] Your thoughts on the BD's Festival 2019 Moriarty-1-kana

Last edited by Matthieu Morisset on Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Matthieu Morisset
Matthieu Morisset

Birthday : 1994-12-23

Back to top Go down

[M2 Child] Your thoughts on the BD's Festival 2019 Empty Re: [M2 Child] Your thoughts on the BD's Festival 2019

Post by Jeremy Massonde Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:52 am

Hi Matthieu Morisset,

It unusual to see people in the Angouleme's street and it's cool !
For the BD's festival, I did not spend too much time on it so I can't really talk about the expositions.

But I distributed the Bamboo Mag on friday (with over than 700 copies...)
[M2 Child] Your thoughts on the BD's Festival 2019 Captur10
It was a good experience !
Jeremy Massonde
Jeremy Massonde

Back to top Go down

[M2 Child] Your thoughts on the BD's Festival 2019 Empty Re: [M2 Child] Your thoughts on the BD's Festival 2019

Post by Matthieu Morisset Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:00 am

Jeremy Massonde wrote:Hi Matthieu Morisset,

It unusual to see people in the Angouleme's street and it's cool !
For the BD's festival, I did not spend too much time on it so I can't really talk about the expositions.

But I distributed the Bamboo Mag on friday (with over than 700 copies...)
[M2 Child] Your thoughts on the BD's Festival 2019 Captur10
It was a good experience !

Oh it's too bad there was a lot of good expositions ! Batman, Tom Tom et Nana for example !

Haha i did the bamboo mag too and it was quite hard ! A lot of people was saying that they already had it since we was the last group to distribute the bamboo mag ! So we decided to go to manga city and it was easier !
Matthieu Morisset
Matthieu Morisset

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvanilde Panont Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:29 pm

Matthieu Morisset wrote:Hi everyone,

New subject for this week ! You all know that last week it was the BD's festival ! What did you do during this festival ?

I bought a lot of mangas ! With Julia we bought 12 mangas so we have a lot of reading coming ahead ! We also got the sign of Julien Neel, author of Lou !!!

It was really good to live this festival as it was the first time i have done it !

And you ? What did you think of this festival ?[M2 Child] Your thoughts on the BD's Festival 2019 Moriarty-1-kana

Yo,

Oh my god !
Julia must be very happy no ??

Ooooh I have already seen this Manga but I haven't bought it yet !  Crying or Very sad
Did you already read it ?!!!

We distributed Bambo Mag on Saturday afternoon so I went there Sunday, it was my third times ! Shocked

No shopping and autograph for me BUT I saw... CYPRIEN ! He looks so great !  Embarassed

[M2 Child] Your thoughts on the BD's Festival 2019 Image-10
Yvanilde Panont
Yvanilde Panont

Birthday : 1993-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthieu Morisset Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:40 pm

Yvanilde Panont wrote:

Yo,

Oh my god !

Ooooh I have already seen this Manga but I haven't bought it yet !  Crying or Very sad

We distributed Bambo Mag on Saturday afternoon so I went there Sunday, it was my third times ! Shocked

No shopping and autograph for me BUT I saw... CYPRIEN ! He looks so great !  Embarassed

Yes, she was super exited, so i was because it felt great to see her so happy !

No, i bought it during the festival but i haven't read it yet ! I was very interested by the fact that the hero is moriarty and not sherlock holmes, bad heroes is my thing !!

Did you take a picture with him ? I heard he was quite nice. Fun fact: a driver ask me where he was because he had to drive him to the station hahahaha !

Was it nice on Sunday ? Because on Saturday, it was really awesome but i was kinda sad that a lot things wasn't available anymore because a lot of people had bought stuff already !!
Matthieu Morisset
Matthieu Morisset

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Padiou Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:45 pm

Yvanilde Panont wrote:

Yo,

Oh my god !

To be honest, I was on a little cloud !!! I was soooo happy because Lou has been in my life for so many years (since I'm 10) and it was great to speak with the author !! He is really nice!!!!! I love my drawings made by him cheers I love you I love you I love you
Julia Padiou
Julia Padiou

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Padiou Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:49 pm

Matthieu Morisset wrote:
Yvanilde Panont wrote:

Yo,

Oh my god !

Yes, she was super exited, so i was because it felt great to see her so happy !

No, i bought it during the festival but i haven't read it yet ! I was very interested by the fact that the hero is moriarty and not sherlock holmes, bad heroes is my thing !!

Did you take a picture with him ? I heard he was quite nice. Fun fact: a driver ask me where he was because he had to drive him to the station hahahaha !

Was it nice on Sunday ? Because on Saturday, it was really awesome but i was kinda sad that a lot things wasn't available anymore because a lot of people had bought stuff already !!

You're an angel Matthieu (hearts in my eyes) I was happy to share this with you <3
Julia Padiou
Julia Padiou

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:09 pm

I didn't go to the festival. I was told that the queue for Batman was over 3 hours.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthieu Morisset Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:15 pm

Admin wrote:I didn't go to the festival. I was told that the queue for Batman was over 3 hours.

Hi John,

Thanks for the sticky option !

I heard the same thing, a lot of people around me said that they waited 3 hours on Saturday for Batman ! Therefore, they still went to see it, quite amazing how Batman attract people !! The Fan base has a strong will, i would have drop the waiting before 30 min Laughing Laughing Laughing
Matthieu Morisset
Matthieu Morisset

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvanilde Panont Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:25 am

Matthieu Morisset wrote:
Admin wrote:I didn't go to the festival. I was told that the queue for Batman was over 3 hours.

Hi John,

Thanks for the sticky option !

I heard the same thing, a lot of people around me said that they waited 3 hours on Saturday for Batman ! Therefore, they still went to see it, quite amazing how Batman attract people !! The Fan base has a strong will, i would have drop the waiting before 30 min Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hi,

I let Hagar & Mayra go there and then I watched Hagar's Instastories ! Twisted Evil
Yvanilde Panont
Yvanilde Panont

Birthday : 1993-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Hagar Sousa Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:40 am

Hi John ! YES I STOOD THERE FOR 3 AND A HALF HOURS ! I went on saturday with Mayra, we waited for half an hour in the queue and then we decides to go somewhere else. We said that on sunday we'd go earlier. So we arrived at 10:30 AM, it was crowded, it was raining, BUT we finally made it !! (Ahem.. at 2 PM :') ). It was really awesome, we actually couldn't imagine that this is happening in Angoulême :')  affraid
And certainly I took a picture of Vincent with the Batmobile  hehe Embarassed  Embarassed

[M2 Child] Your thoughts on the BD's Festival 2019 Img_2010

Hagar Sousa

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Balthazar Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:55 pm

Hi everybody,

As Jeremy said I distributed the Bamboo Mag on Friday too. Last year I was at this festival but it wasn't my favorite kind of festival lol! I think it's very great for those who like the BD, because there is lot of famous writers. The only thing I like, It's when there is people in the street Smile

Also I saw that Hagar stand in line for 3 hours to see batman's exposition... under the rain, in the cold !! I's rather be in my bed, with hot chocolate and Netflix Wink
Vincent Balthazar
Vincent Balthazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea AROSTEGUY Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:19 pm

Hi,

I didn't go to the festival sorry...
I went there last year but it wasn't my cup of tea Neutral

What's more, this year I distributed the Bamboo mag, I could develop the muscles in my arms Smile
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Andrea AROSTEGUY

Back to top Go down

Post by Mégane Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:47 pm

Hi !
I was there and I saw some polar short films with the SNCF stand. They made quizz at the end of the projection.
After I saw some shops and I was at Cosmopolite where I discover a BD with aquarella illustrations and I take the last bd "la nef des fous : Walking dindes". It is humouristic and fantastic.

Mégane
Mégane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum