UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group 1 Discussion Week 1

+13
LéaC
Mélanie Pecchio
Emma Galan
Amélia TLILI
Léonie
Lucas
Marina Boisedu
Lacombe Pauline
MaéA
Jason MASSIMINO
Lucas Lesade
SARAH ROI
Admin
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Group 1 Discussion  Week 1 Empty Group 1 Discussion Week 1

Post by Admin Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:40 pm

What is the next thing you are going to buy (and whatever else Lucas said to me)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group 1 Discussion  Week 1 Empty Re: Group 1 Discussion Week 1

Post by SARAH ROI Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:12 pm

Hopefully, my next big purchase will be a car as I'm having my driving test on the 12th of October. Otherwise I'll probably buy the Versace platforms shoes I've been eyeing since summer to make myself feel better Smile))
SARAH ROI
SARAH ROI

Kelly Rajaona and Emma Brancourt like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:58 am

SARAH ROI wrote:Hopefully, my next big purchase will be a car as I'm having my driving test on the 12th of October. Otherwise I'll probably buy the Versace platforms shoes I've been eyeing since summer to make myself feel better Smile))

https://www.versace.com/international/en/women/shoes/platform-shoes/

Ouch!

Nearly as expensive as a car.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Kelly Rajaona likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Lesade Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:12 am

Hard question, I don't buy much things, the next thing I will probably buy will be some food lol
Lucas Lesade
Lucas Lesade

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:20 am

Lucas Lesade wrote:Hard question, I don't buy much things, the next thing I will probably buy will be some food lol

Group 1 Discussion  Week 1 Crying-black-guy-meme
Admin
Admin
Admin

Julien LUCAS, Kelly Rajaona, Lacombe Pauline and Hanae Khallouk Temsamani like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason MASSIMINO Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:27 am

I have no buying plans at the moment but if I had enough money to buy whatever I want, I would probably get myself a pair of luxury boots which I can't find because only a few brands are producing men sizes and the ones that exist are not what I'm looking for. Also I got a parking ticket and have to pay for it lol

Jason MASSIMINO

Kelly Rajaona likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SARAH ROI Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:31 am

Admin wrote:
SARAH ROI wrote:Hopefully, my next big purchase will be a car as I'm having my driving test on the 12th of October. Otherwise I'll probably buy the Versace platforms shoes I've been eyeing since summer to make myself feel better Smile))

https://www.versace.com/international/en/women/shoes/platform-shoes/

Ouch!

Nearly as expensive as a car.

It's actually still expensive but the price is more reasonable lol, I want these ones :
https://www.zalando.fr/versace-jeans-couture-escarpins-black-vei11b00t-q11.html

Since it's the brand which is not for haute couture it's less pricey Smile
SARAH ROI
SARAH ROI

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Lesade Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:34 am

Admin wrote:
Lucas Lesade wrote:Hard question, I don't buy much things, the next thing I will probably buy will be some food lol

Group 1 Discussion  Week 1 Crying-black-guy-meme

Okayy i lied, i will probably buy some toys for my rats, im a huge rodent fan, but it's the first time I got rats, I got them yesterday but they already try to groom and lick me, it's really cute
Group 1 Discussion  Week 1 Mj3h
Lucas Lesade
Lucas Lesade

Admin and Kelly Rajaona like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:42 am

Rats are good , loving pets. They can jump really high too.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lucas Lesade likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MaéA Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:48 pm

I thought the next thing I should buy would be some products for my skin routine, but as I sprained my ankle myself, so that will be painkillers and VoltarenActigo ! #badlife Group 1 Discussion  Week 1 1f601

MaéA

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacombe Pauline Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:30 pm

If I listen the voice of reason (this voice is similar at my mother’s by the way), my next purchase will be likely diesel, food, or my next month rent. But, because I have a tendency to don’t listen this boring voice, my next purchase will be probably a book, a pair of shoes or why not a new pant.

Ps : I hate rats (and all rodents), so I hate Lucas for this terrifying picture. I hope your day is going to be bad.

Lacombe Pauline

Admin, Kelly Rajaona, Hanae Khallouk Temsamani and LéaC like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Lesade Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:34 pm

Lacombe Pauline wrote:If I listen the voice of reason (this voice is similar at my mother’s by the way), my next purchase will be likely diesel, food, or my next month rent. But, because I have a tendency to don’t listen this boring voice, my next purchase will be probably a book, a pair of shoes or why not a new pant.

Ps : I hate rats (and all rodents), so I hate Lucas for this terrifying picture. I hope your day is going to be bad.
I will bring them to you tomorow in class don't worry !
Lucas Lesade
Lucas Lesade

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Boisedu Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:06 pm

Well like Lucas I don't buy much things. Mostly food because food is life.
But actually, the next thing I truly wanted to have for myself was a conch piercing. I promised my best friend we would do it together when my industrial piercing would be healed which happened to be...now... so... I'm delighted we got to do it yesterday !! (before we're all tremendously drown in work)
I love it and I'm already looking forward to the next one I'm gonna have. 😂 Yes I have a list and I'm comitted to it. I have one for tattoos too 👀

I hate rodents btw. Eww.

Marina Boisedu

Admin, Kelly Rajaona and Lacombe Pauline like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:20 pm

Well I have many things in mind I could buy… but video games are to release quite soon, I want to purchase God of War Ragnarok on PS5, a game about a Greek demi-god fighting Nordic gods, and the next Pokemon game on Switch, both releasing in November. Later, in the beginning of 2023, a game about the Harry Potter universe will be available in stores, I can’t even state how excited I am about this release, and finally around the same date, Forspoken will be in my hands, a game about a girl gifted with odd powers sent to a foreign world who’ll have to discover what happened.

Lucas

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Léonie Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:55 am

I have many things to buy for this autumn and winter. Indeed, I have to renew my ankle boots, my perfecto and some black jeans because all of these are damaged. I went shopping this weekend with my mother to find black jeans but there was not the model I'm looking for (skinny high waist), or if it was, my size was not available  Group 1 Discussion  Week 1 1f62d

Also, it was not really in my mind at first, but maybe I will buy a down jacket.

Léonie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:27 pm

Léonie wrote:
I have many things to buy for this autumn and winter. Indeed, I have to renew my ankle boots, my perfecto and some black jeans because all of these are damaged. I went shopping this weekend with my mother to find black jeans but there was not the model I'm looking for (skinny high waist), or if it was, my size was not available  Group 1 Discussion  Week 1 1f62d

Also, it was not really in my mind at first, but maybe I will buy a down jacket.

Vinted or second hand clothes shops Leonie, think about the planet.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélia TLILI Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:11 pm

hello from San Francisco guys!! the next thing i am gonna buy is a weight scale because i think i am going to gain weight (if i haven't already lol). Here in the US everything is super fatty and sweet, the big advantage is that calories are written absolutely everywhere (restaurants, stores etc) Very Happy

Amélia TLILI

Admin, MaéA, Martial.Avérous, Emma Galan, Emma Brancourt, Hanae Khallouk Temsamani and Imane ZEKHNINI like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Galan Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:59 pm

OMG I'm back on this amazing forum !!!!!! (just kidding, I didn’t miss the UPenglish forum at all Smile  look at me it’s nearly midnight and I don’t know what I’m writing and if I don’t do it now I’ll definitely forgot tomorrow (I should sleep) )
Anyway, what was the subject already ? The next thing I’m going to buy … Since it’s soon the sixty years of my stepfather, I should buy him something amazing, but I suck at choosing presents. Maybe I could give him a fancy pen with an eraser in the shape of a golf bat, nah I already gave him this 3 years ago. Or maybe I could let my mom choose for me and I’ll give her the money later XD.

PS : I think the white rat is suffocating under its congeners
Emma Galan
Emma Galan

Admin and Mélanie Pecchio like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:29 pm

Amélia TLILI wrote:hello from San Francisco guys!! the next thing i am gonna buy is a weight scale because i think i am going to gain weight (if i haven't already lol). Here in the US everything is super fatty and sweet, the big advantage is that calories are written absolutely everywhere (restaurants, stores etc) Very Happy

Good to hear from you. Keep writing girl!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:30 pm

Emma Galan wrote:OMG I'm back on this amazing forum !!!!!! (just kidding, I didn’t miss the UPenglish forum at all Smile  look at me it’s nearly midnight and I don’t know what I’m writing and if I don’t do it now I’ll definitely forgot tomorrow (I should sleep) )
Anyway, what was the subject already ? The next thing I’m going to buy … Since it’s soon the sixty years of my stepfather, I should buy him something amazing, but I suck at choosing presents. Maybe I could give him a fancy pen with an eraser in the shape of a golf bat, nah I already gave him this 3 years ago. Or maybe I could let my mom choose for me and I’ll give her the money later XD.

PS : I think the white rat is suffocating under its congeners

Your sarcasm breaks my heart. Group 1 Discussion  Week 1 1f494
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mélanie Pecchio Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:38 pm

I gonna pay for my car insurance, and it will cost en lot unfortunately, but I have no choice...

Mélanie Pecchio

Back to top Go down

Post by LéaC Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:29 pm

I'd like the next thing I buy to be a good backpack, comfortable, not too ugly but above all practical.
Except I'm too lazy to do any research, so the next thing I'll probably buy is warm socks and tights, because winter's gonna be tough (and because no matter how many I buy every year, I lose them).

Just to get back to Lucas and his rats, why 4??

LéaC

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Boisedu Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:43 pm

LéaC wrote:I'd like the next thing I buy to be a good backpack, comfortable, not too ugly but above all practical.
Except I'm too lazy to do any research, so the next thing I'll probably buy is warm socks and tights, because winter's gonna be tough (and because no matter how many I buy every year, I lose them).

I think it's because they die from loneliness if they're alone

Marina Boisedu

Imane ZEKHNINI likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Lesade Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:49 pm

LéaC wrote:I'd like the next thing I buy to be a good backpack, comfortable, not too ugly but above all practical.

Originally i planed to get 2 but the person that were selling them had 2 more because some people didnt respected their commitment, when i was to the person's house, she put them all 4 into my hands and they started lick my hands, climb on my shoulders etc, they were too cute and i didnt wanted to seperate 4 brothers, so i took them all, and since i got a cage big enough to fit 5-6 rats, it wasn't a problem.
But yeah you should always take 2 roddents otherwise they develop depression, except hamster
Lucas Lesade
Lucas Lesade

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Lesade Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:54 pm

And im weak coming to animals, i grew up with 10-20 dogs, i used to sleep on the pack leader when i was barely 4, also had cats, horses, ducks, guinea pigs, rabbits, etc so...
Lucas Lesade
Lucas Lesade

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next