UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 topic: You!

+22
Théo P.
Gaëtan Morin
Thibaud Denis
Alexia Barraud
leana REIS
Charloote NIORT
Emma LUGOL
Thomas Moreau
Maëlle DUBOIS
mickaeldav
lguilb04
Chris Boutenet Lardy
dmarti
Yoann SCHWARTZ
Ropied
qguyet
Luca
Mathieu Lafaurie
Bouviala
Swann Giraud
LucasWDM
Admin
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 1 topic: You! Empty Week 1 topic: You!

Post by Admin Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:21 pm

Reply to this post telling us all about yourself - especially any club that you compete for so that we can follow your progress online.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 1 topic: You! Empty Re: Week 1 topic: You!

Post by LucasWDM Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:05 pm

Is this the right topic for The ES class ? Hm..wtv it should be. This year im only competing against myself, but also seriously competing in weightlifting under STAPS ANGOULEME name, we need to bring some medals to make our university shine 🖖🏻🏅

LucasWDM

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:16 pm

LucasWDM wrote:Is this the right topic for The ES class ? Hm..wtv it should be. This year im only competing against myself, but also seriously competing in weightlifting under STAPS ANGOULEME name, we need to bring some medals to make our university shine 🖖🏻🏅

Lucas, this is the L1 forum.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by LucasWDM Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:39 pm

Was just making sure you were ready for this year L1's mistakes, keep going great job !

LucasWDM

Back to top Go down

Post by Swann Giraud Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:38 am

Today, I will talk about myself.
My name is Swann Giraud, I was born in Rochefort in Charente-Maritime. I'm 18 years-old and I live in Saint-Agnant, a small village of 2500 inhabitants near to Rochefort.
I love playing videogames, listening to music, but my passion is Football. Indeed, I play Football since 12 years at E.S.A.B 96. I play in this club because trere is all of my friends, so the atmosphere is very good.

Swann Giraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Bouviala Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:42 am

Hello, my name is Enzo Bouviala I was born in Sèvres in the 92, I live in the Gripperie St Symphorien in Charente Maritime, I have a STI2D baccalaureate, I had 11 to bac English. My passion is sports, I practice football in club and our goal is to have a good season while having good results for can be considered a rise of division. I also practice volleyball but I would like to go to the university to face the other universities and tried to win medals for the university.

Bouviala

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu Lafaurie Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:59 pm

Hello, my name is Mathieu Lafaurie, I was born in Soissons in Picardie. I'm 19 years old. I live in Rochefort in Charente maritime since 15 years. I have scientific Bac. I love sports, I play Roller Inline Hockey and handball in club in Rochefort. I also like to play many sports with friends et go to the beach to do surf.
I already done 2 years in university in Belgium to be physiotherapist but it was not a success.

Mathieu Lafaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:04 pm

hello my name is Luca Sanci, I was born in Toulon in Var. I'm 17 years old. I live in Rochefort in charente maritime since 1 years. I have a literature bac. I love soccer and I play soccer in a club too in Port des barques. but also I like all the sport and go outside with my friend.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Week 1 topic: You! Empty Life of Quentin

Post by qguyet Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:15 pm

Hello,
My name is Quentin Guyet, I was born in Saintes, the 26th July 2001 in Charente-Maritime. I'm 18 years-old and, I live in Saintes. I have a economic and social bac.
I love listening to music, going to see my friends in town, but my first passion is Football. Indeed, I play Football since I was 6 years at ES Saintes football. Since all these years i have stayed in this club because I play with my friends and we progressed together and we were able to create a good group.

qguyet

Back to top Go down

Week 1 topic: You! Empty life of Romain

Post by Ropied Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:16 pm

My name is Romain and I was born in Saintes in Charente-Maritime. I am 18 years-old and I live in Tesson, a small village of 1000 inhabitants near to Saintes. I just had my scientific baccalaureate at Bellevue high school. I like listening to music (french rap and pop), watching series (on Netflix) but my principal passion is football. Indeed, I play Football since 13 years at Leroy Angoulême. I just signed in this club because I just had an apartment on Angoulême. The ambiance is very good and the level is pretty good (regional 2).

Ropied

Back to top Go down

Week 1 topic: You! Empty Yoann SCHWARTZ

Post by Yoann SCHWARTZ Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:20 pm

Hello, my name is Yoann SCHWARTZ. I was born in Saintes in 2001. I live in Saintes in Charente Maritime. I have a scientific baccalaurea with eleven to bac English. My passion is sports, I practice football in club. My club is St Georges des Coteaux. I play with my friends and my brothers. I play in the time with a average level but with a best relationship. I play in front of the middlefield, on the side. My other passion is a video game. I play lot of FIFA. In summer, I work in field. I recolt the seeds. I am a person very near to my family.

Yoann SCHWARTZ

Back to top Go down

Week 1 topic: You! Empty Diégo

Post by dmarti Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:28 pm

Hello,
my name is Diégo MARTINS, I was born in a beautiful city, namely Royan. I'm 17 years old. Since I was a child, I live in Médis, near of Royan.I have I have portuguese origins and I'm proud of it because Portugal beat France in the final of the euro. I have a scientif bac.
I love sports in particular football, that's why I practice it since 13 years. Today, I play in royan but last year, I played in Saintes (I left Saintes to play with my big brother). I also like basketball and more specifically the NBA because it's very spectacular.

dmarti

Back to top Go down

Week 1 topic: You! Empty Life of Chris

Post by Chris Boutenet Lardy Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:33 pm

My name is Boutenet Lardy Chris, I was born in Bordeaux, the 11th July 2001 in Gironde. I'm 18 years-old and, I live in Saint André de Lidon near Saintes. I have a economic and social bac.
I love watching series and see my girlfriend, but my first passion is Football. Indeed, I play Football since I was 5 years to the Meschers team. But since the age of 14 I left the club of meschers for saintes in order to progress, today I play with the first team in regional. Moreover I support the Girondins de Bordeaux team.

Chris Boutenet Lardy

Back to top Go down

Week 1 topic: You! Empty Presentation

Post by lguilb04 Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:38 pm

Hello,

My name is Lola, I was born in Saintes and I live in Saintes. I'm 18 years old. I have two sisters Manon and Jade. I also have two fish and a cat. In June, I got my scientific bac.Currently, I do my studies in Angoulême in STAPS.
My hobbies are sport in particular collective sports because we develop a very strong team spirit and we make wonderful meetings. I also like surfing because with this nature side and alone in the world and I like to spend time with the people I love.
I've been practicing handball for a few years and it's a fantastic sport that requires a lot of reflections for the game tactics but also good physical conditions. We can't be handballers if we don't have a good team spirit and good cooperation.My favorite position is pivot.

Bye !

lguilb04

Back to top Go down

Week 1 topic: You! Empty Presentation of Mickaël David

Post by mickaeldav Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:53 pm

Hi !
My name is Mickaël David, I have twenty years. I was born in Lyon, I currently live in Surgères. I don't practice a sport in club, but I did karate two years, swimming three month, two years of the bodybulding in the home that is to say bodybulding at weight from the body, and a little horse riding.
I have a baccalaureate economic and social. At the higt school I played volley-ball and I very love it ! And it is at this moment that I have had the vocation of make EPS teacher. Because my teacher in higt school given envy of practice sport ! Her taught very clearly and accompanied the student in the progress.
If I can practice a sport before the retirement is volley-ball a 100% !

Good week for you teacher John Cox.

Respectfully

David Mickaël

mickaeldav

Back to top Go down

Post by Maëlle DUBOIS Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:29 pm

Hello,
My name is Maëlle, I was born in La Rochelle and I live around. I'm 18 years old. I am an only children.
I have a dog named Obi and a cat named Marsu.
I had a scientific bac and I study at STAPS Angoulême.
I practice football since my youngest age.

Maëlle DUBOIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Moreau Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:43 pm

Hello, my name is Thomas. I'm 19 years old. I was born in Saint-Michel and i live in Angoulême. I live with my parents and i have one sister : Clara. I have two cats named Garfield (because when i was younger, i watched the picture in the TV ) and June.
I have a economic bac and i study at Staps Angoulême.
I play football in Angoulême since my yougest age.
My favorite team is Olympique Lyonnais and my idole is Anthony Lopes because i'm a goalkeeper!
Finally, I'm so happy to have you again!
In my future, i'd like become manager's team

Thomas Moreau

Back to top Go down

Week 1 topic: You! Empty Life of Emma

Post by Emma LUGOL Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:35 pm

Hello!
My name is Emma LUGOL, I'm 19 years old. I was born in La Rochelle and I live Vérines. I have an economic and social baccalaureat.
i listen to any kind of music with a preference for pop music and french rap.I love reading detective novel, and I spend a lot of time watching American series.
But my passion is sport, I practice handball in Aunis handball club in Périgny and surf as leisure.
This summer, I worked as a cashier in a supermarket. And I traveled to Portugal and some cities of France with my friends.

Emma LUGOL

Back to top Go down

Week 1 topic: You! Empty presentation

Post by Charloote NIORT Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:16 pm

My name is Charlotte and I'm 18 years old. I was born in Bordeaux but when I was 9 months, I left France to live during 4 years in Martinique. Then, I returned to France to live 7 years in Paris and now, I live in Saintes.
I practiced riding when I was young but I broked my wrist and I stopped it. After that, I tied a lots of sports like danse, gym or climbing but not an activity in wich there are a good and friendly athmosphere. So, I tried triathlon to complete a time of my friends and I love it, especialy the opportunity to work one of the 3 disciplines when I want.

Charloote NIORT

Back to top Go down

Post by leana REIS Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:24 am

Hello, my name is Léana REIS, I have 8 years old. I have one brother. I live in Aigrefeuille d'Aunis with my parents but since 3 years I was in high school and internship in Angoulême at Marguerite de valois. I like listenning Aya Nakamura. I play football since my 6 years. Since 3 years I play in ASJ Soyaux.
Have a good day, bye!!!

leana REIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexia Barraud Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:33 pm

Hello, my name is Alexia Barraud. I am 18 years old. I was born in St-Michel and live in Passac-Rouffiac. I'm an only child.
I have a economic bac.
I like listening to music, many different styles but very little rap. I also like to spend time with my friends.
I mean, i like to play sports. I have played different sports since I was a child but now I play football. On the field, I play number 2.

Alexia Barraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Denis Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:00 pm

My name is Thiabud DENIS, I was born in Quency-sous-sénart in 91, the 9th febrary 2001.
I’m 18 years-old. I live in Saint-Xandre and I have a scientific bac.
I love sport since childhood but I love one more than the others football.
I’ve been playing since I was born but since I was 5 in a club.
but I also like to do something else like people my age watch séries or go out with my friends or played of fifa.

Thibaud Denis

Back to top Go down

Week 1 topic: You! Empty Me

Post by Gaëtan Morin Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:29 pm

Hello my name is Gaëtan Morin. I am 17 years old. I was born in La Rochelle on November 10, 2001. I live in Marans in Charente Maritime. I have a 21 year old sister. I always play football, it's my passion and I play at the ESR (La Rochelle). I have a scientific bac mention quite well. I really like sport, that why I'm in staps. I love going out with my friends and doing parties.

Gaëtan Morin

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo P. Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:12 pm

Hello, I'm Théo Pringalle, I'm 18 years old. I practice Basket-ball for 7 years. I practiced also other sports like swimming, athletics, tennis. I want to become an engineer in sport. Sorry for the delay.

Théo P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Kerhoas Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:31 pm

Hello, I'm Paul Kerhoas, I am 17 years old. I was born in la Rochelle on November 26 ,2001. I live in La Rochelle and I pratice running. Moreover, I have a scientific BAC and I want to become a sports teacher. My hobbies are music and my passion is the mountain.

Paul Kerhoas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next